PDA

View Full Version : LOL What happened to OBAMA being the new politician... MMMMM

Cseeman
06-04-2008, 11:31 AM
This is just too funny:

babylonsister (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-04-08 11:21 AM
Response to Original message
6. Apparently in the US, if you don't support Israel, you don't become
a president or even politician. I wish I knew why, but that's reality. Given that reality, he did what he had to do.

redqueen (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-04-08 11:22 AM
8. He's in GE mode now.
The perfect is the enemy of the good.

First election?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6268816

Apparently even the idiots at DU are not stupid enough to believe Barrack Obama.....

gator
06-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Obama will do like every other shithead politician for the last 40 years and kiss the ass of the pro Israel lobby. No matter who is President that won't change.

Cseeman
06-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Isreal is not only our friend: but the only true friend we have in the middle east... America needs isreal as much as isreal needs us

BSR
06-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Isreal is not only our friend: but the only true friend we have in the middle east... America needs isreal as much as isreal needs us

Alright people, Line up in an orderly fashion to get your tub of popcorn and your seats. No pushing and no running. There is plenty of room for all of us to watch the show.

LogansPapa
06-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Obama will do like every other shithead politician for the last 40 years and kiss the ass of the pro Israel lobby. No matter who is President that won't change.

Too many little Jewish grandmothers here in the US for them not to - nobody of any consequence gets elected without them, especially in Bell County, Texas.

;)

Eyelids
06-04-2008, 01:48 PM

pretty much.

everyman68
06-04-2008, 06:46 PM
This is just too funny:

babylonsister (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-04-08 11:21 AM
6. Apparently in the US, if you don't support Israel, you don't become
a president or even politician. I wish I knew why, but that's reality. Given that reality, he did what he had to do.

redqueen (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-04-08 11:22 AM
8. He's in GE mode now.
The perfect is the enemy of the good.

First election?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6268816

Apparently even the idiots at DU are not stupid enough to believe Barrack Obama.....

The Dummies have no fucking principles.They hate Israel as much as I-Want-A-Dinner-Jacket does.But because Obama has to say he likes them they say they do too.

They are even praising George Bush because he congratulated Obama...They would turn their own parents or children in if the Democratic party asked them.