PDA

View Full Version : I have returned to CU

Tecate
04-03-2010, 10:30 PM
I used to be a member here several years ago on the original version of the forum. Some of you may remember me.

I still see some of the same old names from several years ago and many new ones as well.

Anyway, glad to be back here once again.

Kay
04-03-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm one of those new ones. Nice to meet you. :)

ralph wiggum
04-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Who are you? :confused:

:D

Welcome back, Tecate!

Rockntractor
04-03-2010, 10:37 PM
I don't know you but welcome back. Linda numbers will remember you, she remembers Eleanore Roosevelt!:D

PoliCon
04-03-2010, 11:53 PM
I don't know you but welcome back. Linda numbers will remember you, she remembers Eleanore Roosevelt!:D

Please. :rolleyes: She remembers all the way back to when she was a kid and Peirce was president.:D

Articulate_Ape
04-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Great Scot, another sock!

Tecate
04-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Great Scot, another sock!
Registering under the very same username wouldn't make me a very good sock, would it? :D

Articulate_Ape
04-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Registering under the very same username wouldn't make me a very good sock, would it? :D

Now that you mention it, no. But can I accuse you mercilessly anyway?

Constitutionally Speaking
04-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Welcome back!

Defiant1
04-04-2010, 07:03 AM
Hi Tecate. Fancy seeing you here.

Bubba Dawg
04-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Greetings. I'm one of the new ones and am glad to see you here.

bijou
04-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Welcome back! :)

Apache
04-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Hey! I remember you...or was it the beer???:p

Gingersnap
04-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Dude! Welcome back! :D

fettpett
04-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Please. :rolleyes: She remembers all the way back to when she was a kid and Peirce was president.:D

bah, an OLD kid...she was born when the Dutch still owned New Amsterdam (York to those that don't know)

oh, and I'm also one of the new people, welcome back :D

M21
04-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi Tecate. I drive by CU every once in a while to see what's new or changed. Same show with a different cast of characters.

PoliCon
04-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Hi Tecate. I drive by CU every once in a while to see what's new or changed. Same show with a different cast of characters.Is that a bad thing?
:confused:

M21
04-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Is that a bad thing?
:confused:

What do you think? For me I'd say that CU has mellowed with age.

du freeper
04-05-2010, 09:48 PM
I was wondering where you went?

Tecate
04-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Thanks guys and gals. I won't be a big contributor (never was before either) but I'll be around.

Quick Question:

Are there still gators around here like before? :D

PoliCon
04-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks guys and gals. I won't be a big contributor (never was before either) but I'll be around.

Quick Question:

The racist bastard is still lurking - but he rarely posts anymore.

Rockntractor
04-05-2010, 10:08 PM
I spotted him in a different swamp a couple of days ago.

Tecate
04-05-2010, 10:21 PM
The easiest way to smoke him out is to mention the USS Liberty.

correct?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/attachment-2.gif

Rockntractor
04-05-2010, 10:29 PM

correct?

http://conservativehippie.com/forums/member.php?u=52

SaintLouieWoman
04-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Welcome back.

PoliCon
04-05-2010, 10:49 PM

correct?

he pops in to comment on how ebil jews are from time to time . . . but not much more than that.

georgia10
05-15-2010, 04:39 AM
Thanks all for the welcome
I dont remember LioConvoy did he go by another name? Is there an RPG here like we used to have? I miss the Cheese Wars...lol

Rockntractor
05-20-2010, 10:36 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/2119_animado.gif?t=1274409337

gator
05-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Quick Question:

Why do you ask, are you looking for a good ole dose of moral clarity?

Moral clarity is like a harsh mind altering addictive drug. You hate getting it but since you are addictied to it you can't pass it up.

I suspect that is the real reason you are back and crying out for the moral clarity supplier. There is really only one on CU. All others are fakes.

Rockntractor
05-20-2010, 10:42 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/2116_animado.gif?t=1274409714

BadCat
05-22-2010, 07:54 AM

Moral clarity is like a harsh mind altering addictive drug. You hate getting it but since you are addictied to it you can't pass it up.

I suspect that is the real reason you are back and crying out for the moral clarity supplier. There is really only one on CU. All others are fakes.

Good to see you again.
I was afraid you had eloped with shannon.

gator
05-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Good to see you again.
I was afraid you had eloped with shannon.

The sex wasn't that good so I took her back home. Besides, who wants to spend much time with a girl that chain smokes?

I just decided to visit. I won't be staying around. I am a PaleoCon and there are too many NeoCons on this site. It gets sickening after awhile. Too many fake Conservatives with progressive views. With the confused mindset of many posters on here and lack of moral clarity I might as well post on DU.

Did you miss me not being around for my annual Reverend Dr Martin Luther King Day tribute? It had been a CU tradition for me to post the holiday menu and celebration schedule. I did it for many years.

Did you miss not having an annual Miss CU Moral Clarity beauty pageant?

Tecate
05-25-2010, 09:49 PM

Moral clarity can take on many forms...

Sometimes it involves admitting to ourselves that our nation has been completely hijacked by usurpers who do not work for the best interests of the USA.

Sometimes it involves admitting to ourselves that the phony left vs. right paradigm is a fraud and a distraction used to steer the people like a car. Regardless of which teleprompter-reading puppet we put in the white house, all we ever get is deceived and screwed. Bankers rule, not boot-licking puppet politicians like Bush and Obama.

Obama is every bit the liar and bait and switch artist I took him for from day one. He does whatever his corporate-fascist Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan globalist banker masters tell him to do. He is powerless to do otherwise. They own him. No one else counts for anything.

Gingersnap
05-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Plus, he would never even place in a Moral Clarity contest. I mean - I'd know. :D

PoliCon
05-25-2010, 09:59 PM
Moral clarity can take on many forms...

Sometimes it involves admitting to ourselves that our nation has been completely hijacked by usurpers who do not work for the best interests of the USA.

Sometimes it involves admitting to ourselves that the phony left vs. right paradigm is a fraud and a distraction used to steer the people like a car. Regardless of which teleprompter-reading puppet we put in the white house, all we ever get is deceived and screwed. Bankers rule, not boot-licking puppet politicians like Bush and Obama.

Obama is every bit the liar and bait and switch artist I took him for from day one. He does whatever his corporate-fascist Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan globalist banker masters tell him to do. He is powerless to do otherwise. They own him. No one else counts for anything.

damn illuminati!!!!11!!!!eleventy-one!!1!

:rolleyes:

Odysseus
06-15-2010, 10:22 AM
The sex wasn't that good so I took her back home. Besides, who wants to spend much time with a girl that chain smokes?

I just decided to visit. I won't be staying around. I am a PaleoCon and there are too many NeoCons on this site. It gets sickening after awhile. Too many fake Conservatives with progressive views. With the confused mindset of many posters on here and lack of moral clarity I might as well post on DU.

Did you miss me not being around for my annual Reverend Dr Martin Luther King Day tribute? It had been a CU tradition for me to post the holiday menu and celebration schedule. I did it for many years.

Did you miss not having an annual Miss CU Moral Clarity beauty pageant?

I assumed that you were either working for Obama's State Department at the Israel desk, fact-checking for Helen Thomas or beating up Israeli commandos on the Gaza flotilla.