PDA

View Full Version : Got my passport yesterday... I am getting the hell out of the country

SarasotaRepub
04-05-2010, 07:31 AM
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=8082090&mesg_id=8082090) Promises,promises...

TwixVoy http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-03-10 04:32 PM
Original message
Got my passport yesterday... I am getting the hell out of the countryhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/transparent.gif

After a very long thought process I have decided to leave the United States.

I have sent in written requests to liquidate all of my retirement accounts. Accounts I started saving in 20 years ago. I am converting it all to Euro's and heading to Europe.

No one seems to be talking about it, but the SCOTUS has set us up for complete tea bagger (aka republican) control after this election. They have given corporations the ability to use whatever funds they see fit to buy our elections. I hate to say it - but that being the case democracy is literally just for show from this point on.

Most on DU are white and can not relate to this, but being a black man (FYI we are suffering the largest hit to our ability to find a job that pays a living wage) in a nation that is at risk of tea bagger/republican control is a frightening concept. I believe the tea baggers will start to take control starting this November. Their agenda is clearly one in which ONLY white, christian, heterosexual, males are seen as being human.

I do not intend to stick around for that day.

I still have much more planning to do, but I will be out of here before November arrives. I don't know what the hell has happened to this country, but I am not willing to spend the last years of my life fighting against treasonous racist scum bags. Now I see articles written by democrats saying they are going to sit out the election making it easier for this to happen. Fuck that.

I have spent my entire life trying to do the right thing. I never hurt anyone, donated what I could to charity, I have always supported democratic causes. But this country is full of some very sick bastards.... and the fact they seem to be INCREASING in number leads me to believe this country is going to be in for more problems than anyone (including myself) fully realize at this time.

I am convinced that likely 70% of the US population suffers from some form of mental issue. Be it extreme hatred, sociopathic tendency, being unable to participate in normal human relations, etc. We are a nation of people who only leave home to buy things/go to work and spend the rest of the time on the TV. (I never watch TV and haven't owned one in years, but I am fully aware most americans live by it) No one even knows/speaks to their neighbors. (MAYBE the one right next to them.... MAYBE)

Most people in this nation desire to "advance" themselves by acquiring more cheap plastic wal-mart crap and value their life by how much they can collect. We are the ONLY fucking nation in the world in which people have so much crap they actually need to RENT STORAGE SPACE in storage buildings to store it all.

Now all of a sudden people get healthcare and half the population acts like its the fucking end of the country??? I'm out people. I'm out.

Sorry moron, even Pitt doesn't believe you.
Another DU idiot posts a "I'm Leaving Da Country" thread...:rolleyes:

Notice how he rubs the fact he has the $$$ for a passport AND retirement accts in their faces...:D

ralph wiggum
04-05-2010, 09:30 AM
I thought once the 0bumbler became President, things were just going to be great?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, TwixVoy. If you're really leaving at all. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
04-05-2010, 09:34 AM
I wonder if he needs help packing . . . .

AmPat
04-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Put this refuse on a garbage barge and sink it off shore. Nobody wants our resident garbage any more than we do.

movie buff
04-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Put this refuse on a garbage barge and sink it off shore. Nobody wants our resident garbage any more than we do.

Well- said, though he'd probably accuse you of racism for saying that.

" I believe the tea baggers will start to take control starting this November. Their agenda is clearly one in which ONLY white, christian, heterosexual, males are seen as being human."
That's funny, I've attended two Tea Parties so far (Possibly a third one next week, depending on when my class will meet), and I've never had that kind of agenda in mind. How big of a leap would this idiot have to make to come to such ridiculous conclusions? I've seen a good deal of racial diversity at the Tea Parties, as well as both men and women in massive numbers. The Tea Partiers give no such religious indications. We're just people tired of government screwing us over, taxing us into the next milennium, and then wasting all of our money they take from us on idiotic programs that don't work.

btw, for all his boasting about getting his passport and retirement account in order and all that, you'll notice he is EXTREMELY vague on where he'll actually be going. You'd think he'd be a little more specific than just "Europe."
He's either a liar, or a fool who'll screw up royally due to a lack of a real plan.

NJCardFan
04-05-2010, 11:29 AM
To quote Curly Bill in the awesome movie Tombstone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfu5E-hOE&feature=related

Seriously, does this person think anyone, even on the DU, gives a shit? These people are so self important that it makes me laugh. I look at it as one less leach on the system.

SarasotaRepub
04-05-2010, 09:25 PM
And you just know this dipshit will come up with an excuse to not leave. :rolleyes::D

Speedy
04-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah, he is leaving. Suuuuuuure he is. Him and Alec Baldwin.

swirling_vortex
04-05-2010, 11:45 PM
He's an idiot if he think that Europe will somehow offer him any kind of salvation. If he does move, I think he'll get a rude awakening when he has to pay his taxes. Plus, if you read further...

454. It's fu**ing nuts

Half the nation also seems to worship a COMPLETE MORON known as Palin. That was another clue that half this country suffers some form of mental issue.
So basically his motivation for moving out are a) Tea partiers and b) Palin supporters. Yup, can't you tell he has thought this through? :p Of course, if he is serious, I'll gladly help him pack his bags. :D

movie buff
04-05-2010, 11:56 PM
He's an idiot if he think that Europe will somehow offer him any kind of salvation. If he does move, I think he'll get a rude awakening when he has to pay his taxes. Plus, if you read further...

So basically his motivation for moving out are a) Tea partiers and b) Palin supporters. Yup, can't you tell he has thought this through? :p Of course, if he is serious, I'll gladly help him pack his bags. :D
Yeah, it sounds like the plot of a comedy movie. Dim- witted protagonist does big endeavor for incredibly stupid and petty reasons, then finds it turns out to be a hell of a lot more difficult than he thought.

btw, I wonder how he feels that the other half or so (Probably less than that now) in our nation worship a complete moron known as Barack Obama?

Rockntractor
04-05-2010, 11:57 PM
To think I missed out on DU all the years they lost! I don't understand, they are at the top of the shit heap now, they won!

Tecate
04-06-2010, 01:01 AM
From the OP:

Now all of a sudden people get healthcare and half the population acts like its the fucking end of the country??? I'm out people. I'm out.

What this person doesn't understand is that no one "got" anything other than a giant tax bill (17 new taxes) that doesn't give "free" healthcare to anyone. The big bad eeeevil insurance companies wrote the freakin' healthcare reform bill. Their stocks went UP not down after the bill's passage.

This is so ridiculous it's literally like saying, "We're really gonna stick it to Toyota and show 'em who's boss by making 35 million people buy one of their cars.

The lies swirling around this 'healthcare reform' bill are nothing less than astonishing.

Speedy
04-06-2010, 01:08 AM
I'll believe this idiot leaves when Underground Panther shoots it's brains out for real. That ain't gonna happen either.

Sonnabend
04-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Wait till he gets a whiff of European bureaucracy and regulation, not to mention the Islamified sections of France that are a no go area...and the nanny state, and the restrictive gun laws, and the taxation...and isn't he being a little premature in assuming they WANT him?

Permanent resident visas in some European nations are fucking hard to get...wait till he gets a load of what the immigration laws state he has to do...:rolleyes:

If he is black, does he think that other nations W0NT excuse him because of their race policies? France is one of the most racist nations on earth, and the other European states?

Hoo boy, is HE in for a rude surprise....:D