PDA

View Full Version : Meet Your Lords and Masters: Seven Democrats Who Run Your World

megimoo
04-06-2010, 10:17 AM
I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University. -- William F. Buckley

At this point, I would go Buckley one better: I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 254 people we could pull out of a minimum security prison rather than the Democrats who are currently in Congress.

In all fairness to the Democrats we have in charge now, that change probably wouldn't make Congress any less corrupt (not much more corrupt either), but at least..

http://townhall.com/columnists/JohnHawkins/2010/04/06/meet_your_lords_and_masters_seven_democrats_who_ru n_your_world

Gingersnap
04-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Congressman Barney Frank: In all of American history, there may not have been a more crooked, nasty tempered, utterly corrupt sexual deviant in office than Barney Frank. Frank once rather famously became a client of a gay prostitute, whom he hired as an aide and then moved into his apartment. From there, the prostitute ran a sex ring out of Frank's own home. Of course, Barney Frank was shocked, shocked I tell you, to learn that was going on.

Perhaps worse yet, back in 2003, Barney Frank bitterly fought Bush Administration attempts to rein in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Coincidentally, Frank received significant campaign contributions from Freddie and Fannie and was once romantically involved with a Fannie Mae executive. Of course, he'd tell you that had nothing to do with his saying,

"I do not think we are facing any kind of a crisis. That is, in my view, the two government sponsored enterprises we are talking about here, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, are not in a crisis. We have recently had an accounting problem with Freddie Mac that has led to people being dismissed, as appears to be appropriate. I do not think at this point there is a problem with a threat to the Treasury."

Talk about a clown show. :rolleyes: