PDA

View Full Version : xultar: so damn entertaining.

aka:PBS
04-06-2010, 04:25 PM
xultar (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-06-10 09:49 AM
Original message
When I first found out I lost ma job I had my first panic attack...nausea, vomiting
Advertisements [?]
Edited on Tue Apr-06-10 09:53 AM by xultar
My eyes swelled, tired red and all these little red bumps showed up on my eyelids.
Since then I get welts when I get stressed huge welts they are hot burning hot and they itch.
I've had them around my belly button on my shoulder on the tops of my feet and the back near my heels.

I made an appt with my dr. but in order to tell her accurately about what is going on I have to tell her I lost my job. Should I tell her? Then she will
realize I'm on cobra. Is that an ok thing to fess up to thr dr. You know that I'm on cobra.

Now about stress I've had reactions with intense itching over the past few years. Usually I can deal with that. But the birning molten welt thing is new. This shit is no joke. I almost had to leave to go to my hotel and take a shower so I could scrub my skin off. Now shit is just crazy burning red swollen welts make me want to jump off buildings and shit it is so horrible. It is out of control.

Any one have natural remedies for stress? I'm cutting out the drinking, I'm exercising, trying to fix up, I use lavender oil drink tea cut out the espresso, bathe with aveeno. I'm trying but the stress is no match for what I'm doing.

Oh I started my new job. I'm on Pacific time. I'll participate in the thread in about 30 mins. Need to finish getting ready for work.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=8097247&mesg_id=8097247

HUH?? :confused:

hoplophobe
04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
xultar Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Apr-06-10 07:39 PM
Response to Reply #34
48. That is the key problem. I'm so afraid of messing up @ the new job

that it is causing me to panic. This is a really good opportunity for me and I do not want to screw it up. Apparently my body has an alternative way of dealing with the not wanting to screw up factor.

Just between you, me, and the rest of DU...I'm going to miss the drinkin.
How about not spending your day on DU and getting back to work?

Megaguns91
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
When I get embarrassed or anxious my body itches. All over. Like little pins pricking me.

I don't bitch about it. I refuse to see a doctor about it because it's no big deal. This person sounds like a puss and needs to learn to deal.

SarasotaRepub
04-06-2010, 10:32 PM
She sounds allergic to work!!! ;):D

ralph wiggum
04-06-2010, 10:48 PM
She sounds allergic to work!!! ;):D

Aren't most DUmmies? :D

marv
04-07-2010, 07:30 AM
It's all Bush's fault...........

ralph wiggum
04-07-2010, 09:25 AM
It's all Bush's fault...........

I was looking at a thread at DUmmyville last night, and StinkyTheClown a/k/a Husb2Sparkly actually blamed Bush for the recent mine disaster.