PDA

View Full Version : Dutch man suffers cut buttocks in joke mishap

LibraryLady
06-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Dutch man suffers cut buttocks in joke mishap
UTRECHT, Netherlands - Dutch police say a man who pushed his exposed buttocks against a restaurant window as a joke was injured when the glass broke and lacerated his behind.

Authorities say a man, 21, and two others had run down a street Sunday morning with their pants pulled down. The man pushed his behind against the window of a restaurant when it broke and cut him.

The injured man was treated for his injuries at a nearby hospital. The cafe owner decided not to press charges after the men agreed to pay for the broken window.
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2008/06/03/20080603joke0604.html

If this had happened in America the jerks would be suing the owner of the store for their injuries and the store owner would probably be arrested for having a dangerous window that hurt these poor cretins.

To quote: What a pane in the butt!!

biccat
06-04-2008, 11:42 AM
This cracks me up!

linda22003
06-04-2008, 12:12 PM
This is one of those stories that could NOT report the sex of the person who did this, and yet.... there would be 100% accuracy in guessing it was a male.

Gingersnap
06-04-2008, 12:44 PM
This is one of those stories that could NOT report the sex of the person who did this, and yet.... there would be 100% accuracy in guessing it was a male.

I never thought of it before but mooning really is a male-dominated effort, isn't it?

linda22003
06-04-2008, 12:47 PM
All this stuff is - lying on train tracks, pissing on third rails, the list goes on and on. It's the major reason men have shorter life expectancies than women. :p

Vepr
06-04-2008, 12:56 PM
I never thought of it before but mooning really is a male-dominated effort, isn't it?

Yes it is not fair. Then again it is not like you can choose who you get mooned by. Getting mooned by a gal pushing 3 bills is not my idea of entertainment.

Gingersnap
06-04-2008, 01:02 PM
All this stuff is - lying on train tracks, pissing on third rails, the list goes on and on. It's the major reason men have shorter life expectancies than women. :p

You may be right. When I ask someone to hold my beer, it isn't because I need two hands to light the fuse on something.