PDA

View Full Version : 10 things every teabagger should know

Veritas Aequitas
04-10-2010, 07:34 AM
jaksavage (982 posts) Mon Apr-05-10 11:33 AM
Original message
10 things T baggers should know.

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/10-lessons-for-tea-b...

blueredneck (30 posts) Mon Apr-05-10 11:46 AM
Response to Original message
2. Thanks!

Thanks for posting that. Wish the silly tea baggers were worthy of actually debating because all ten of those point hits the heart of the matter; however, they are unable to recieve and process any truthful information. It may be genetic in some and environmental in others. Scientists are busy trying to find a cure.

It entails of;

President Obama Cut Your Taxes
The Stimulus is Working
First Ronald Reagan Tripled the National Debt...
...Then George W. Bush Doubled It Again
Republican States Have the Worst Health Care
Medicare is a Government Program
Barack Obama is Not a Muslim
Barack Obama was Born in the United States
70,000 Does Not Equal 2,000,000
The Economy Almost Always Does Better Under Democrats

:rolleyes:

PoliCon
04-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Why are the left so adverse to facts?

lacarnut
04-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Why are the left so adverse to facts?

They LIE!!!!!

malloc
04-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Thanks for posting that. Wish the silly tea baggers were worthy of actually debating because all ten of those point hits the heart of the matter; however, they are unable to recieve and process any truthful information. It may be genetic in some and environmental in others. Scientists are busy trying to find a cure.

Oooh! Oooh! Debate me! Debate me! Please for the love of god step up to this and debate me! Debate me on a site that won't ban because I'm not in lockstep with anyone. Debate me on a site that will sit back and observe rather than jump in gangland like. Oh please debate me on a site very similar to this one, where differing opinions are heard rather than banned and silenced.

Oh wait. That won't ever happen. These fragile souls just can't have their delicate little reality threatened with actual probing and questioning debate. It would be too much for them to handle.

Without further ado, I present to you, our Nation's weapons of mass cowardice, the very DUmmy's who pretend to want debate, but yet can't quite deal with the outcome of those debates.

Dan D. Doty
04-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Oooh! Oooh! Debate me! Debate me! Please for the love of god step up to this and debate me! Debate me on a site that won't ban because I'm not in lockstep with anyone. Debate me on a site that will sit back and observe rather than jump in gangland like. Oh please debate me on a site very similar to this one, where differing opinions are heard rather than banned and silenced.

Oh wait. That won't ever happen. These fragile souls just can't have their delicate little reality threatened with actual probing and questioning debate. It would be too much for them to handle.

Without further ado, I present to you, our Nation's weapons of mass cowardice, the very DUmmy's who pretend to want debate, but yet can't quite deal with the outcome of those debates.

Thank you, Malloc.

I've been saying the same thing for years; no matter what they say otherwise, Moonbats fear open debate and hide in their little cyber-bunkers avoiding any challenge to their half-ass views.

Instead they make up stories ( bouncy tales) to impress each other and spit out hour after hour of propaganda aimed at anyone who dares disagree with them; and none of it is backed up by an once of evidence.

Moonbats fear open debate like Vampires fear sun light; the drama playing their heads wither in reality.

djones520
04-11-2010, 08:08 AM
While the entire thing is bullshit, I just wanted to highlight this one simple little thing for any lurking DU'ers.

First Ronald Reagan Tripled the National Debt...
...Then George W. Bush Doubled It Again

The National Budget when G. W. Bush took office was $1,789,216,000,000 or roughly 1.79 trillion. At the end of his first term (remember all those spending like drunken sailor comments you guys were throwing around?) it was 2,293,006,000,000 or 2.29 Trillion. A climb of $500 billion. A big number, I won't deny it. 2006, the year Republicans lost control of congress the budget was $2,655,435,000,000. So 6 years we've had a raise of .9 trillion dollars in our budget. Now, I don't think you will find a single conservative out there who isn't troubled by this. Especially since from the 2004 to the 2006 election they spent as much as they did in the 4 years previous.

Lets take a look at what's happened since. 2008, 2 years after the Dems control the purse strings spending is still high. $2,982,881,000,000. Bush still President, approving the bills going through, bad stuff. No one denying it. You got that number though? $2.98 trillion dollars. What was the budget in Obama's first year? 150 billion higher? 300 billion? 500 billion? Lets say... more then 1 trillion dollars higher. 3,997,842,000,000. Our budget in 2008 was 21% of our GDP. In 2009 it was 28.1%.

So Bush spending rose 1.2 trillion dollars over 8 years. Obama spending went up 1.1 trillion dollars in 1 year. ONE YEAR! Any questions?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2010/assets/hist.pdf

PoliCon
04-11-2010, 09:11 AM
While the entire thing is bullshit, I just wanted to highlight this one simple little thing for any lurking DU'ers.

The National Budget when G. W. Bush took office was $1,789,216,000,000 or roughly 1.79 trillion. At the end of his first term (remember all those spending like drunken sailor comments you guys were throwing around?) it was 2,293,006,000,000 or 2.29 Trillion. A climb of $500 billion. A big number, I won't deny it. 2006, the year Republicans lost control of congress the debt was $2,655,435,000,000. So 6 years we've had a raise of .9 trillion dollars in our debt. Now, I don't think you will find a single conservative out there who isn't troubled by this. Especially since from the 2004 to the 2006 election they spent as much as they did in the 4 years previous.

Lets take a look at what's happened since. 2008, 2 years after the Dems control the purse strings spending is still high. $2,982,881,000,000. Bush still President, approving the bills going through, bad stuff. No one denying it. You got that number though? $2.98 trillion dollars. What was the budget in Obama's first year? 150 billion higher? 300 billion? 500 billion? Lets say... more then 1 trillion dollars higher. 3,997,842,000,000. Our budget in 2008 was 21% of our GDP. In 2009 it was 28.1%.

So Bush spending rose 1.2 trillion dollars over 8 years. Obama spending went up 1.1 trillion dollars in 1 year. ONE YEAR! Any questions?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2010/assets/hist.pdf

HOW DARE YOU CONFUSE THE ISSUE WITH FACTS!:mad:

djones520
04-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Went back and edited my post. I accidentally typed in debt in some places when I meant budget.