PDA

View Full Version : Why Are The Teabaggers Almost Exclusively White?

Carol
04-11-2010, 09:27 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8127295)

DemocratSinceBirth Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-10-10 05:28 PM
Original message
Why Are The Teabaggers Almost Exclusively White?

Edited on Sat Apr-10-10 05:29 PM by DemocratSinceBirth
That should tell you something.

The only things missing are hoods, robes, crosses, and matches.

KillCapitalism (1000+ posts) Sun Apr-11-10 08:10 AM
Response to Reply #37
45. I wish we could truly expose them for what they are.

Would be nice if some moles would infiltrate the rallies showing up in Klan regalia, or Nazi wear and it was televised.They just KNOW that the tea partiers are RACIST. But the only way they can "prove" it is to have a liberal dress up in "klan regalia or Nazi wear" and have it televised.:rolleyes:

Generic Other Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-10-10 05:44 PM
Response to Reply #5
11. And they love to blame the token .0001% token minorities for 99% of the stupid shit they say and do

That's pretty much all they are there for. Condi, Colin, Michael S., Clarence, John Y., and all the other banana, apples, Tom's, Log Cabin dicks and kitchen maids in the house! And instead of proving that tea partiers are racist the the only thing Generic proves is that he/she is racist.

SarasotaRepub
04-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Remember kiddles, it's only Patriotic to Protest if you're a Democratic. :rolleyes::D

movie buff
04-12-2010, 06:57 AM
And instead of proving that tea partiers are racist the the only thing Generic proves is that he/she is racist.

Indeed!
That's funny!

Sonnabend
04-12-2010, 08:52 AM

They aren't and they never have been. :rolleyes:

AmPat
04-12-2010, 11:09 AM
DemocratSinceBirth Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-10-10 05:28 PM
Original message
Edited on Sat Apr-10-10 05:29 PM by DemocratSinceBirth
That should tell you something.Hmmm????? Now I wonder why? Could it be that they are racist? I mean, after all, they had a choice of what color to be born, right?:rolleyes:

How about this you leftist moron;

Most Tea Partiers are WHITE:eek: because they have read and are educated as to what the CONSTITUTION contains!

ralph wiggum
04-12-2010, 11:23 AM
I bet the Tea Party folks have a higher percentage of racial minorities than the population of the DUmp does. Talk about a lily-white site.

NJCardFan
04-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Counter question: Why most blacks raging Marxists?

malloc
04-12-2010, 06:51 PM
KillCapitalism (1000+ posts) Sun Apr-11-10 08:10 AM
Response to Reply #37
45. I wish we could truly expose them for what they are.

Would be nice if some moles would infiltrate the rallies showing up in Klan regalia, or Nazi wear and it was televised.

Dear lord, please convince this crazy to do something like this. That would be awesome! His picture would be taken multiple times, then one of the #chans, probably /b/ from 4chan would get a hold of it. Then his myspace, facebook, DU account, etc. would be all over the 'net, along with his libtard rants and raves against the Right. Then this would be sent repeatedly to Newt, Beck, Hannity, etc. MSNBC would pretend like it never happened. CNN would begrudgingly have to address the incident because Fox was addressing it. Then anyone who watches both CCN and MSNBC would wonder why MSNBC doesn't have any coverage of it. They would get on the 'net, learn about the scam, and MSNBC's 'they are all racists!' B.S. would lose whatever tiny bit of credibility among the more moderate moonbats the claim had.

If the leftists crazies actually do this they would assuredly shove their own foot in their mouths. The internet is permanent and public, and I think some DUmmies forget this.

As for the original question of the thread, the one about tea parties being Almost elusively white, a simple exercise in statistics should answer that question.

Dan D. Doty
04-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Here's a couple of questions that DU should have answered first; why are envirmentists, animal rights, and anti-war groups mostly white?

Find out why your side is like this before asking anyone else the same thing.