PDA

View Full Version : Tom Coburn Is Toast

Rockntractor
04-13-2010, 08:34 PM
I"m watching the stupid pandering SOB on Fox right now with Oreilly. I have had it with him!:mad:

patriot45
04-13-2010, 11:07 PM
I"m watching the stupid pandering SOB on Fox right now with Oreilly. I have had it with him!:mad:

I'm wondering the same thing! Dammit, I thought he was for real and Washington wouldn't change him! My bad!

When I read his book, he said he ran for office because when he was trying to expand his business, bureaucratic bullshit cost him a fortune to keep with garbage codes. I think he was pure back in the 90's.

I still don't want to write him off yet. He is the only one from the original contract with America that has stood by his guns, 3 terms in the house and get out. Run for the Senate and 2 terms and out, he is on his second term. Is he prepping for a major run!!!?

Rockntractor
04-13-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm wondering the same thing! Dammit, I thought he was for real and Washington wouldn't change him! My bad!

When I read his book, he said he ran for office because when he was trying to expand his business, bureaucratic bullshit cost him a fortune to keep with garbage codes. I think he was pure back in the 90's.

I still don't want to write him off yet. He is the only one from the original contract with America that has stood by his guns, 3 terms in the house and get out. Run for the Senate and 2 terms and out, he is on his second term. Is he prepping for a major run!!!?
I gave him an ass chewing but he probably won't read it!:mad:

Articulate_Ape
04-13-2010, 11:17 PM
He won't.

Rockntractor
04-13-2010, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsKndM3FC0g&feature=player_embedded

Rockntractor
04-13-2010, 11:27 PM
OíReilly to Tom Coburn: Whatís your problem with Fox News?
posted at 9:28 pm on April 13, 2010 by Allahpundit

We all knew it was coming and now here it is. Those hoping this would achieve the giddy insanity of an OíR/Geraldo screamfest will be disappointed, but it has its moments. The biggest surprise: Coburn didnít do his homework. He had to know that OíReilly would challenge him to name an instance when someone on Fox claimed that refusing to buy insurance under O-Care would mean jail time. You missed a lay-up, TC! October 7, 2009:
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/04/13/oreilly-to-tom-coburn-whats-your-problem-with-fox-news/

Rockntractor
04-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Coburn can kiss my hams!:mad:

patriot45
04-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Coburn can kiss my hams!:mad:

Woe, all is lost.

Articulate_Ape
04-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I think the last word is that whatever party elects the fewest morons wins.

lacarnut
04-14-2010, 01:00 AM
My problem with these DC clowns is like it is a big frat house and every body is buddy, buddy. You scratch my back and I will scratch yours. When it come to earmarks, these dipshits reciprocate with eachother. Makes no difference in most cases if the money spent is wisely or not. It is on our dime; so let's spend the shit out it cause the printing press can always be cranked up.

We need term limits to at least cut down on them sucking up to eachother. Pathetic.

patriot45
04-14-2010, 01:03 AM
My problem with these DC clowns is like it is a big frat house and every body is buddy, buddy. You scratch my back and I will scratch yours. When it come to earmarks, these dipshits reciprocate with eachother. Makes no difference in most cases if the money spent is wisely or not. It is on our dime; so let's spend the shit out it cause the printing press can always be cranked up.

Well, all the male presidents and the 0bummer haven't measured up, so lets give Palin a shot!

Or Hillery!:eek:

Rockntractor
04-14-2010, 01:10 AM
Well, all the male presidents and the 0bummer haven't measured up, so lets give Palin a shot!

Or Hillery!:eek:
Hillary would have pulled our country together with universal hate toward her!:D

patriot45
04-14-2010, 01:11 AM
Hillary would have pulled our country together with universal hate toward her!:D

That would work. I think.

Rockntractor
04-14-2010, 01:21 AM
That would work. I think.

At least we could have called her nasty demeaning names without being called racist. You could call her a nasty bitch and the liberals would have said yes but she is our nasty bitch!:D

lacarnut
04-14-2010, 01:24 AM

:

I will vote for that.

megimoo
04-14-2010, 03:13 AM
These guys are going down fast,Must be the smell of mass suicide in the DC air these days.Their arrogance known no bounds as they all give us the finger.

It makes little difference who gets elected,Conservative or Commie they're all the same !

"DC Politicians: Lets see, how much can I get away with Now ?

Rockntractor
04-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Coburn is the one that put the amendment in the health care bill that makes the congress have the same health care as the rest of us. I may have to forgive him.

fettpett
04-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Coburn is the one that put the amendment in the health care bill that makes the congress have the same health care as the rest of us. I may have to forgive him.

really? hahaha, now he's going to have both Congress and the people pissed at him. :D thats great though. serves them all right for not reading the damn thing