PDA

View Full Version : Wow....11 bravo sure is a bad ass.....(im skeered)

aka:PBS
04-19-2010, 06:48 PM
11 Bravo (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-19-10 06:18 PM
Original message
A little heads up for the Teabagger/Militia folks from one who once packed heat for Uncle Sam.
If you seriously believe that you are capable of going up against the United States government, I would urge you to put your affairs in order, because you will be swiftly and efficiently fragged, tagged, and bagged. The idea that a bunch of rag-tag, candy-ass, drunks believe they could stand up against even a platoon, let alone the full force of the US military is hysterically funny. You have no idea how stupid you appear, prancing through the woods in your cammo, to individuals who have seen real combat. Deal with it, ass-holes. The C-in-C is an African-American. He was democratically elected (in a landslide). All the rest of your whining is bullshit, and you lack even the rudimentary courage to state your true objection to our President.
Fuck it, I haven't worn a green suit for almost 40 years, but I just might re-up for a chance to put one in the ten ring of a few of you jackasses.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8178455

Speedy
04-19-2010, 07:09 PM
11Bravo, you tend to forget that alot of us out here are vets like you. A lot of us were NCOs and alot of us have kept our skills sharp or even bettered them. I have frequented many private sniper schools and have improved each time. And while you may have notched your belt at time or two in the military, I have notched my belt as a civilian. I have not killed anyone in a very long and am all twitchy about it.

Also another thing, you must be on some serious drugs if you think that the majority of the Military is overwhelmed with loyalty to your President. I have no doubt that if it comes down to it, the military will not fire upon us but would easily turn on the President, at least this one.

patriot45
04-19-2010, 07:14 PM
TheCowsCameHome (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-19-10 06:51 PM
Response to Original message
16. That would be something to see.
Those likkered-up yahoos running around in the back woods blowing the shit out of an abandoned Chevy Astro van think they're going to take on Uncle Sam?

I'll bet they'd crap their drawers in unison the first time a gummint vehicle came into view.

I don't care who you are! That thar is FUN!
Don't forget the bonfire and 4-wheelers!

NJCardFan
04-19-2010, 08:29 PM
11Bravo, you tend to forget that alot of us out here are vets like you. A lot of us were NCOs and alot of us have kept our skills sharp or even bettered them. I have frequented many private sniper schools and have improved each time. And while you may have notched your belt at time or two in the military, I have notched my belt as a civilian. I have not killed anyone in a very long and am all twitchy about it.

Also another thing, you must be on some serious drugs if you think that the majority of the Military is overwhelmed with loyalty to your President. I have no doubt that if it comes down to it, the military will not fire upon us but would easily turn on the President, at least this one.

There is a scene in A Tale of Two Cities where the masses were about to storm the Versailles when the French regulars show up, apparently to quell the riot but they turn, face the palace, and fire upon it. Believe me when I tell you that there are soldiers, and a good lot of them, who are sympathetic of the cause.

Dan D. Doty
04-19-2010, 08:43 PM
I told you guys they were going to be like this when they had control of the government; its easy to be brave when you send someone else to do the fighting.

Besides, the military remembers who supported them, and who protested them for the last nine years ( DU is still protesting them).

Also remember DU saying many, many times that a military could not win against insurgents and guerilla forces.

enslaved1
04-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Been out for 40 years, enlistment age is 18, making this gentleman a minimum of 48 (46 if he was able to lie about his age). Can someone 50+ (most likely scenario) still enlist? If so, go for it snacky. Put your money where your mouth is, like those rag-tag folks you're insulting are likely to given the present path. Don't forget another rag tag bunch who stood up against an organized, well funded army 200 some odd years ago, and won. And 52.9% of the popular vote doth not a landslide make.

NJCardFan
04-19-2010, 11:28 PM
This clown needs to be educated in what a landslide is. Reagan's(58%) win in '84 and Nixon(60%) in '72 were landslides. Obama(52%) just won an election.

ralph wiggum
04-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Not an internet tough guy!!!!

http://www.conservativecave.com/Smileys/default/OhNoes.gif

movie buff
04-20-2010, 12:56 AM
There is a scene in A Tale of Two Cities where the masses were about to storm the Versailles when the French regulars show up, apparently to quell the riot but they turn, face the palace, and fire upon it. Believe me when I tell you that there are soldiers, and a good lot of them, who are sympathetic of the cause.

That's what I figured, too, that the US military would be largely on our side, or at least extremely reluctant to fire on their fellow citizens.
However, if Obama puts together the "Civilian Security Force" he talked about, that may be a different story altogether.
"The C-in-C is an African-American."
Um, no he isn't, DUmmy.
He is mixed race, from a white mother, and has a LOT more Arabic blood than African.

Speedy
04-20-2010, 03:02 AM
However, if Obama puts together the "Civilian Security Force" he talked about, that may be a different story altogether.
"The C-in-C is an African-American."
Um, no he isn't, DUmmy.
He is mixed race, from a white mother, and has a LOT more Arabic blood than African.

I sincerely doubt that the "Civilian Security Force" could amount to much. The people that would make up such a force woul not be the most disciplined and would not take well to the training necessary.

malloc
04-20-2010, 06:25 AM
11 Bravo (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-19-10 06:18 PM
Original message
A little heads up for the Teabagger/Militia folks from one who once packed heat for Uncle Sam.
If you seriously believe that you are capable of going up against the United States government, I would urge you to put your affairs in order, because you will be swiftly and efficiently fragged, tagged, and bagged.

Dear Mister 11 Bravo,

I too am a combat veteran, one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. Further more I would like to add, that I was one of Uncle Sam's Intelligent Misguided Children. Therefore I have been trained in the art of "crunching the numbers", as it were. If you seriously believe that the Armed Forces of the U.S. can continue operating during a widespread state of social disorder in America, you are an idiot. How much fuel do those planes, helos, tanks and APC's burn? How many rounds do the arty and mortars go through? Where do those rounds, and that refined JP-8 come from? If the people of several key areas of the U.S. are prevented from doing their jobs, then the planes don't fly, the helos sit idle, the artillery and the mortars stay silent, the tanks don't move, and the military forces of the U.S. government are ham-stringed. If you think, for even a fraction of a second that the armed forces can take on the populace, you are about as dumb as a bag of hammers. You haven't read Sun Tzu, you haven't read Dave Grossman, hell you haven't read a damn thing! You believe your enemy will be inactive and that he will react accordingly to your pre-conceived notion so that your battle plan will counteract his actions. Well, Mister 11-Bravo, that makes you a piss dirt poor excuse for a commander or political leader.

The idea that a bunch of rag-tag, candy-ass, drunks believe they could stand up against even a platoon, let alone the full force of the US military is hysterically funny. You have no idea how stupid you appear, prancing through the woods in your cammo, to individuals who have seen real combat.

Well, Mr. 11-Bravo, you are probably the exact dumb ass that would send out a Platoon strength patrol against a prancing, cammie clad adversary. What happens when your platoon doesn't return as you envision? What happens when those prancing-in-the-woods individuals decide to drop their charade and become really involved. Yes, Mr. 11-Bravo, I know you don't know what to do, or how to do it. That's because you are the idiot that led yourself to this crossroads in the first place.

Deal with it, ass-holes. The C-in-C is an African-American. He was democratically elected (in a landslide).

None of this changes the fact that he is an idiot. You can keep making excuses if you like, but if it walks like an idiot, talks like and idiot, and makes decisions like an idiot. I'll call it an idiot and move on, you can keep on making dumb ass excuses if it makes you feel better about yourself.

All the rest of your whining is bullshit, and you lack even the rudimentary courage to state your true objection to our President.

Suck on this courage for a while: Barack Obama is a stupid, narcissistic individual who has absolutely no foresight of his actions, and no afterthought to correct his mistakes. He believes he is doing right by this country when he makes policies which attempt to dismantle the very capitalistic framework which has brought this country what wealth it has! Barack Obama has a vision of America wherein America is a Marxist Utopia. This plan never factored in human action, nor motivation. It's not a big mystery why it's failing so badly. Our C-In-C might be a "So-Called" African American, I will never use that term, we are Americans or we are not. However, our C-in-C is also a Marxist idealist who thinks he is above rebuke, and who also thinks Congress will bend to his will. He'll be waking up in the real world come October 1st.

Fuck it, I haven't worn a green suit for almost 40 years, but I just might re-up for a chance to put one in the ten ring of a few of you jackasses.

In the USMC, we don't have a 10 ring. We don't have an 8 ring, nor a 5 ring. We have a hit-or-miss style of qualification. Either you can land rounds on target or you can't, and close but no cigar doesn't cut it. In your 40 years of not wearing a "green suit" our American military has evolved. Hell, your narrow sighted ignorant ass couldn't even handle me using modern MCMAP skills in a boxing ring, much less lead troops on a modern technological battlefield. You wouldn't know where to start.

In summary, Mr. 11-Bravo, you are stupid You don't know a damn thing about the subjects you are attempting to speak about, and furthermore, none of your chosen topics will matter. The Tea Partiers won't incite some sort of new Civil War, and your Dem-friend congress won't survive this year. Therefore, you aren't just a tactical, strategic or logistic idiot, you are also a philosophical, political, and moral idiot as well. Your argument will become null and void in November, and I imagine you'll howl quite loudly. In the long run, your alligator mouth will not hurt the patriot's efforts. Your hummingbird ass will feel a bit of a sting that is going to bruise your ego into loops.

Jake
04-20-2010, 06:49 AM

LOL, CU's own Tomintib weighs in! You go you sorry piece of shit. Tell us again about your adventures in Mogadishu. You are a sorry ass theft of honor, keep posting your bullshit speed, we see right through your sorry ass.
And grats on CU for hosting this idiot, you guys used to bag on tomintib for his stories yet you allow this bullshit artist to post freely. WTF?

noonwitch
04-20-2010, 08:39 AM
LOL, CU's own Tomintib weighs in! You go you sorry piece of shit. Tell us again about your adventures in Mogadishu. You are a sorry ass theft of honor, keep posting your bullshit speed, we see right through your sorry ass.
And grats on CU for hosting this idiot, you guys used to bag on tomintib for his stories yet you allow this bullshit artist to post freely. WTF?

CU puts up with lots of people, even liberals like me.

Speedy
04-20-2010, 10:50 AM

You are late to the party by what, four years? All of that is far behind us and I have never broached that subject again. But it does not change that your President is an idiot and proves that fact more and more every day.

BSR
04-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Dear Mister 11 Bravo,

I too am a combat veteran, one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. Further more I would like to add, that I was one of Uncle Sam's Intelligent Misguided Children. Therefore I have been trained in the art of "crunching the numbers", as it were. If you seriously believe that the Armed Forces of the U.S. can continue operating during a widespread state of social disorder in America, you are an idiot. How much fuel do those planes, helos, tanks and APC's burn? How many rounds do the arty and mortars go through? Where do those rounds, and that refined JP-8 come from? If the people of several key areas of the U.S. are prevented from doing their jobs, then the planes don't fly, the helos sit idle, the artillery and the mortars stay silent, the tanks don't move, and the military forces of the U.S. government are ham-stringed. If you think, for even a fraction of a second that the armed forces can take on the populace, you are about as dumb as a bag of hammers. You haven't read Sun Tzu, you haven't read Dave Grossman, hell you haven't read a damn thing! You believe your enemy will be inactive and that he will react accordingly to your pre-conceived notion so that your battle plan will counteract his actions. Well, Mister 11-Bravo, that makes you a piss dirt poor excuse for a commander or political leader.

Well, Mr. 11-Bravo, you are probably the exact dumb ass that would send out a Platoon strength patrol against a prancing, cammie clad adversary. What happens when your platoon doesn't return as you envision? What happens when those prancing-in-the-woods individuals decide to drop their charade and become really involved. Yes, Mr. 11-Bravo, I know you don't know what to do, or how to do it. That's because you are the idiot that led yourself to this crossroads in the first place.

None of this changes the fact that he is an idiot. You can keep making excuses if you like, but if it walks like an idiot, talks like and idiot, and makes decisions like an idiot. I'll call it an idiot and move on, you can keep on making dumb ass excuses if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Suck on this courage for a while: Barack Obama is a stupid, narcissistic individual who has absolutely no foresight of his actions, and no afterthought to correct his mistakes. He believes he is doing right by this country when he makes policies which attempt to dismantle the very capitalistic framework which has brought this country what wealth it has! Barack Obama has a vision of America wherein America is a Marxist Utopia. This plan never factored in human action, nor motivation. It's not a big mystery why it's failing so badly. Our C-In-C might be a "So-Called" African American, I will never use that term, we are Americans or we are not. However, our C-in-C is also a Marxist idealist who thinks he is above rebuke, and who also thinks Congress will bend to his will. He'll be waking up in the real world come October 1st.

In the USMC, we don't have a 10 ring. We don't have an 8 ring, nor a 5 ring. We have a hit-or-miss style of qualification. Either you can land rounds on target or you can't, and close but no cigar doesn't cut it. In your 40 years of not wearing a "green suit" our American military has evolved. Hell, your narrow sighted ignorant ass couldn't even handle me using modern MCMAP skills in a boxing ring, much less lead troops on a modern technological battlefield. You wouldn't know where to start.

In summary, Mr. 11-Bravo, you are stupid You don't know a damn thing about the subjects you are attempting to speak about, and furthermore, none of your chosen topics will matter. The Tea Partiers won't incite some sort of new Civil War, and your Dem-friend congress won't survive this year. Therefore, you aren't just a tactical, strategic or logistic idiot, you are also a philosophical, political, and moral idiot as well. Your argument will become null and void in November, and I imagine you'll howl quite loudly. In the long run, your alligator mouth will not hurt the patriot's efforts. Your hummingbird ass will feel a bit of a sting that is going to bruise your ego into loops.

You are my new favorite person of all time. Very well spoken, chocked full of facts and dripping with WIN !!!

M21
04-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Tough to defeat leaderless resistance.

BSR
04-20-2010, 11:56 AM

A lot of us bag on Speedy here due to his tomintib stories. We dont just "accept" them.

Bullshit is bullshit.

AmPat
04-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Been out for 40 years, enlistment age is 18, making this gentleman a minimum of 48 (46 if he was able to lie about his age). Can someone 50+ (most likely scenario) still enlist? If so, go for it snacky. Put your money where your mouth is, like those rag-tag folks you're insulting are likely to given the present path. Don't forget another rag tag bunch who stood up against an organized, well funded army 200 some odd years ago, and won. And 52.9% of the popular vote doth not a landslide make.

Out for 40 years +18 at induction + 3 year average enlistment (assume somebody this stupid to be a 3 year and out Private). He is probably 61 minimum. Fearsome stuff these DUmmies.:rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
04-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Lets see, current military, ex-military, hunters, and survivalist fighting a guerilla war on one side, VS. a bunch of egoholic, NPD suffering Moonbats who haven't dealt with reality fighting a war in their own back yard using a military and police force they hate with a passion.

Bravo better get his head out of his ass.

Sonnabend
04-21-2010, 05:10 AM

Speedy has admitted his error and atoned for his mistakes. Back off. He came clean, and has been an asset to CU. Far as I am concerned the matter is closed.

BSR
04-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Speedy has admitted his error and atoned for his mistakes. Back off. He came clean, and has been an asset to CU. Far as I am concerned the matter is closed.

HAHAHAHA... You are a delight..

Do you actually have that big of an ego where you think your opinion is the final word on anything? Sonnabend says " Far as I am concerned the matter is closed"... Really?

Holy crap, do you really buy into your own bullshit? You crack me up.

Sonnabend
04-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Do you actually have that big of an ego where you think your opinion is the final word on anything? Sonnabend says " Far as I am concerned the matter is closed"... Really?

Holy crap, do you really buy into your own bullshit? You crack me up.

I stated my opinion. Take it or leave it, makes no nevermind.........

BSR
04-22-2010, 11:39 AM
I stated my opinion. Take it or leave it, makes no nevermind.........

When you use words like " Back off" it goes from stating an opinion to making demands.

I'll leave it however.

Molon Labe
04-22-2010, 01:04 PM
11Bravo is forgetting that an insurgency has done pretty well against a modern army with state of the art gear.

NavyDoc
04-22-2010, 01:51 PM

? Wadda I Miss??

That is the first post by that guy I have seen (yes I'm very busy and don't spend much time on blogs, so that is not suprising) but I agree with what he said.

Never mind, I thought you were talking to Malloc. Malloc's post I agree with, although I don't see much in Speedy's post to earn such invective.

hoplophobe
04-22-2010, 02:33 PM
This clown needs to be educated in what a landslide is. Reagan's(58%) win in '84 and Nixon(60%) in '72 were landslides. Obama(52%) just won an election.

Per DU on a different Thread (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=8189876&mesg_id=8191484)

15. TIA has made the point that Obama's margin

was likely far greater, in reality, than the "official" results.
And TIA (TruthIsAll) must be right. He has spreadsheets and stuff.

BSR
04-22-2010, 03:12 PM
? Wadda I Miss??

That is the first post by that guy I have seen (yes I'm very busy and don't spend much time on blogs, so that is not suprising) but I agree with what he said.

Never mind, I thought you were talking to Malloc. Malloc's post I agree with, although I don't see much in Speedy's post to earn such invective.

Its been years of stuff. Not just one post.

He got caught lying about his service to this country a few years back, some people are still pissed about that. He has outlandish stories of his life.. Just like TiT...

Here he's stabbed 2 guys 15 times. (One holding a gun on him)

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=260852&postcount=14

Its comical..

Speedy
04-22-2010, 04:00 PM
He got caught lying about his service to this country a few years back, some people are still pissed about that. He has outlandish stories of his life.. Just like TiT...

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=260852&postcount=14

Its comical..

It may be a mistake, but I'll address this. I admitted to what I did years ago. And unlike what alot of guys in the IWVAW, I never said I did anything or embelished my service outside of the internet and never tried to defraud or gain anything by doing it. If someone can stay pissed for years about something like this, they have a problem.

My prison time I have documented on here.

As for the stabbings, people get mugged all of the time. Some people just don't put up with it. When you deal drugs, you put yourself in situations where guns and knives come out. Where people come to your house to demand money or put a round through your window. My brother in law (who was deported to Mexico after finishing up his prison time) was kidnapped a couple of months ago. The people who delivered the ransom were assaulted, the kidnappers took the money and my brother in law has not been seen or heard from since.

I have said for years that my service in the Army was as a 31K. Got to climb poles and trees to run lines. Operated radios, carried radios, setup FM retrans stastions in the boonies. It was a pretty cool MOS. As a 31k I got to serve with Artillery, Signal and ADA Units.

BSR
04-22-2010, 04:15 PM
It may be a mistake, but I'll address this. I admitted to what I did years ago. And unlike what alot of guys in the IWVAW, I never said I did anything or embelished my service outside of the internet and never tried to defraud or gain anything by doing it. If someone can stay pissed for years about something like this, they have a problem.

My prison time I have documented on here.

As for the stabbings, people get mugged all of the time. Some people just don't put up with it. When you deal drugs, you put yourself in situations where guns and knives come out. Where people come to your house to demand money or put a round through your window. My brother in law (who was deported to Mexico after finishing up his prison time) was kidnapped a couple of months ago. The people who delivered the ransom were assaulted, the kidnappers took the money and my brother in law has not been seen or heard from since.

I have said for years that my service in the Army was as a 31K. Got to climb poles and trees to run lines. Operated radios, carried radios, setup FM retrans stastions in the boonies. It was a pretty cool MOS. As a 31k I got to serve with Artillery, Signal and ADA Units.

You are just precious, dont change a thing. Your stories are AMAZING and keep me glued to my seat for the next episode...

But seriously, do you have some sort of brain tumor that causes this?

on edit :Also. When you claim combat experience as a Ranger when you're really a telecom geek, you cant be surprised when people pop up and cuss you out. Even after all this time. Real combat veterans can be touchy about that shit... Just suck it up and eat the shit sandwich.. It probably will never stop.

NavyDoc
04-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Its been years of stuff. Not just one post.

Its comical..

I gotcha. Sometimes I try to jump in and defend a guy who is getting thrashed in a forum, but if there is a history there, I'll keep out of it. I had a pretty unconventional career path and saw combat in Iraq but my path from a USMC E-1 23 years ago to a Navy 0-4 (C'mon O-5 board) was so convoluted, that some people just wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've done so I was tempted to jump in and ask about your time in service and defend Speedy, but it seems that there is ample history that I'm unaware of so I'll keep my yapper shut!;)

CueSi
04-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Dear Mister 11 Bravo,

This post would have made Maximus smile. But for now, it's made me moist.

http://katechaplin.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/logo1.jpg

I'll be in my bunk. :p

~QC

BSR
04-22-2010, 04:39 PM
I gotcha. Sometimes I try to jump in and defend a guy who is getting thrashed in a forum, but if there is a history there, I'll keep out of it. I had a pretty unconventional career path and saw combat in Iraq but my path from a USMC E-1 23 years ago to a Navy 0-4 (C'mon O-5 board) was so convoluted, that some people just wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've done so I was tempted to jump in and ask about your time in service and defend Speedy, but it seems that there is ample history that I'm unaware of so I'll keep my yapper shut!;)

No worries. I personally dont give a shit that he lies about his past (and present) I think its funny. It's like when I was 10 and wanted to impress other kids, so I told them all my dad was the creator and driver of the Bigfoot monster truck back in the 80's...

Im just amused he actually thinks people are buying it (Besides Sonnabend)

malloc
04-22-2010, 04:50 PM
This post would have made Maximus smile. But for now, it's made me moist.

http://katechaplin.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/logo1.jpg

I'll be in my bunk. :p

~QC

Jane! God I miss that show!

I was little buzzed on the good 'ol Buffalo Trace Kentucky Bourbon , and this guy just struck a nerve with me. Back in the day, when I was in the Marines, I took my professional military education very seriously. The Corps has this MCI program where you can do correspondence courses on a wide range of subjects, including tactics, logistics, etc. I studied and studied them, as well as military history and the like. Now, when I see someone just mouthing off completely stupid shit like this asshat did, I get angry.

Hell, I can barely watch Hollywoodized War Movies anymore because they piss me off so much. I normally don't get angry when people are just being generally stupid, and I probably shouldn't get this angry over people being stupid about military subjects, but I do for some reason. Especially when they throw in bullshit like, "to individuals who have seen real combat", trying to make them self appear to be that individual without really calling himself a combat vet, just to give himself an air of authority.

CueSi
04-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Jane! God I miss that show!

I was little buzzed on the good 'ol Buffalo Trace Kentucky Bourbon , and this guy just struck a nerve with me. Back in the day, when I was in the Marines, I took my professional military education very seriously. The Corps has this MCI program where you can do correspondence courses on a wide range of subjects, including tactics, logistics, etc. I studied and studied them, as well as military history and the like. Now, when I see someone just mouthing off completely stupid shit like this asshat did, I get angry.

Hell, I can barely watch Hollywoodized War Movies anymore because they piss me off so much. I normally don't get angry when people are just being generally stupid, and I probably shouldn't get this angry over people being stupid about military subjects, but I do for some reason. Especially when throw in bullshit like, "to individuals who have seen real combat", trying to make them self appear to be that individual without really calling himself a combat vet, just to give himself an air of authority.

The actor who plays Jane, Adam Baldwin, is a conservative who writes regularly for Breitbart's Big Hollywood.

<hides Jack Daniel's > How dare you drink and post. . .:p

LOL, you sound like my military history professor back in college - - except he was an Army guy who went to Auburn. (I never,ever,ever was in the military by the way, but the military has . . . you know)

~QC

malloc
04-22-2010, 05:12 PM
The actor who plays Jane, Adam Baldwin, is a conservative who writes regularly for Breitbart's Big Hollywood.

Definitely going to have to check this out when I get some spare time. He had an excellent character in both Firefly and Serenity, and he did a great job with the role.

<hides Jack Daniel's > How dare you drink and post. . .:p

If this is a rule, I might as well start pre-paying the fine, because I'm going to break this one regularly.

Speedy
04-22-2010, 05:16 PM
When you claim combat experience as a Ranger when you're really a telecom geek, you cant be surprised when people pop up and cuss you out. Even after all this time. Real combat veterans can be touchy about that shit... Just suck it up and eat the shit sandwich.. It probably will never stop.

A 31K was actually anything but a geek. Like medics they served with frontline combat units everywhere and like medics, no unit goes into combat without one. They have been rolled over into another MOS designation, but they are still out there.

BSR
04-22-2010, 05:17 PM
A 31K was actually anything but a geek. Like medics they served with frontline combat units everywhere and like medics, no unit goes into combat without one. They have been rolled over into another MOS designation, but they are still out there.

http://xore.ca/missingthepoint.png

malloc
04-22-2010, 05:43 PM
(I never,ever,ever was in the military by the way, but the military has . . . you know)

LOL. I just got this! Man I'm a little, I mean a lot slow today.

CueSi
04-22-2010, 06:05 PM
LOL. I just got this! Man I'm a little, I mean a lot slow today.

That's why you don't drink and post, mister! :p

~QC

SarasotaRepub
04-22-2010, 10:29 PM

~QC

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

malloc
04-22-2010, 11:06 PM

~QC
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

With that, I have been

http://www.iphone-forum.fr/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/pwned.jpg

Sonnabend
04-23-2010, 04:35 AM
Im just amused he actually thinks people are buying it (Besides Sonnabend)

Unlike you, I never write anyone off. Benefit of the doubt etc.....

BSR
04-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Unlike you, I never write anyone off. Benefit of the doubt etc.....

He blew the benefit of the doubt when he got caught in a lie that on the face of it was plausable. Now he's stabbed 2 people 15 times (one who was holding a gun on him), was a drug dealer and just recently is on a mission to find his kidnapped brother in law from mexican drug lords...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__BtpJmJT5NE/RvRd4kl9iUI/AAAAAAAABYU/BA59PkWMxoU/s400/phone+call.jpg

Reality is calling....Will you accept the charges?

Speedy
04-23-2010, 10:48 AM
just recently is on a mission to find his kidnapped brother in law from mexican drug lords...

I can do nothing to help my brother in law and I believe I said so. He is on his own on this one. He never got out of the drug game and now is in big trouble for it. What I said about it was that the people that tried to ransom him out were idiots and amatuers as they just showed up with the money. I would have done things differently and would never have left the money without getting him in return.

Everyday there are news storys of people being found dead all over Chihuahua and wonder if he is among them.

BSR
04-23-2010, 11:33 AM
I can do nothing to help my brother in law and I believe I said so. He is on his own on this one. He never got out of the drug game and now is in big trouble for it. What I said about it was that the people that tried to ransom him out were idiots and amatuers as they just showed up with the money. I would have done things differently and would never have left the money without getting him in return.

Everyday there are news storys of people being found dead all over Chihuahua and wonder if he is among them.

http://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/facepalm.jpg

I dont care.... really...

djones520
04-23-2010, 01:51 PM
He blew the benefit of the doubt when he got caught in a lie that on the face of it was plausable. Now he's stabbed 2 people 15 times (one who was holding a gun on him), was a drug dealer and just recently is on a mission to find his kidnapped brother in law from mexican drug lords...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__BtpJmJT5NE/RvRd4kl9iUI/AAAAAAAABYU/BA59PkWMxoU/s400/phone+call.jpg

Reality is calling....Will you accept the charges?

You and I have had our differances, but I seem to be growing to like you more and more.

BSR
04-23-2010, 02:55 PM
You and I have had our differances, but I seem to be growing to like you more and more.

It makes your head hurt for awhile, but then the pain subsides... :D

Sonnabend
04-23-2010, 10:33 PM

Funny, if that had been me posting that you'd singing a different tune.

BSR
04-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Funny, if that had been me posting that you'd singing a different tune.

do you need a hug? I've seen you twice try to turn a thread into about you...

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/attention-whore/2/AttentionWhore2.jpg

patriot45
04-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Drama! This thread is teetering! It wants the dome but it just can't get past Lame-o!

SarasotaRepub
04-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Drama! This thread is teetering! It wants the dome but it just can't get past Lame-o!

:D:D

Rockntractor
04-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Man all this was going on and I didn't know about it? Net time thunder dome it!:confused: