PDA

View Full Version : The makers of "Slightest Touch" say Orgasms 'at the touch of a button'

megimoo
08-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Orgasms 'at the touch of a button'

With the flick of a switch, women can literally get turned on.
The device stimulates the nerves sending gentle pulses up the woman's leg for between 10 and 30 minutes leaving women on the verge of climax.

Women around the world are being told they can now have an orgasm at the touch of a button.
The makers of "Slightest Touch" say their device can give women longer, better and more intense orgasms.

They claim their device can trigger an orgasm without touching a woman's genital area.
According to the manufacturers, Slightest Touch works by stimulating the body's sexual nerve pathway.

'Turned on'

Women start by drinking an electrolyte sports drink 20 minutes before using the device. They then apply two white electrode pads inside their ankles. These pads are connected to the Slightest Touch device, which is about the size of a personal stereo.

If women feel they have problems with either sex or relationships, it's better to go and get professional advice about the possible causes, before spending a lot of money on a particular product
Family Planning Association spokeswoman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3395507.stm

Gingersnap
08-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Twenty minutes is way too long in my book. :D

megimoo
08-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Twenty minutes is way too long in my book. :DFor what the foreplay or the orgasmatron to start up ?

Gingersnap
08-06-2008, 09:47 AM
For what the foreplay or the orgasmatron to start up ?

I'll leave it up to your all too vivid imagination, Moo. :D

megimoo
08-06-2008, 10:08 AM
I'll leave it up to your all too vivid imagination, Moo. :DThat Woodie Allen movie is always with me,sorry !

PS did you read about that Mountain Lion coming into the bedroom and taking the dog ?:eek:

ConJinx
08-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Ladies, even on my WORST day, I could bring my wife to AH AH AH Land in less than ten mins.

linda22003
08-06-2008, 10:20 AM
I'll leave it up to your all too vivid imagination, Moo. :D

That ought to keep him busy for awhile. :p

megimoo
08-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Ladies, even on my WORST day, I could bring my wife to AH AH AH Land in less than ten mins.Who are you calling a lady buster ?

ConJinx
08-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Who are you calling a lady buster ?

K? I like busty ladies, is that what you mean?