PDA

View Full Version : A "birther" question........

marv
04-20-2010, 06:15 PM
I was sitting on our deck mesmerized by the forest on the other side of our fence. It suddenly occurred to me that there could be a very legitimate reason for Obama not to be able to produce a real birth certificate.

Every year, millions of babies are born without birth certificates. Mostly in Africa, Asia, South and Central America. But also here in the United States.

Is there something to this?

Megaguns91
04-20-2010, 06:23 PM
I was sitting on our deck mesmerized by the forest on the other side of our fence. It suddenly occurred to me that there could be a very legitimate reason for Obama not to be able to produce a real birth certificate.

Every year, millions of babies are born without birth certificates. Mostly in Africa, Asia, South and Central America. But also here in the United States.

Is there something to this?

No.
You can always apply for a birth certificate and recieve one if you have ample proof of your birth country. This can include anything from having a certified midwife on scene upon birth, or witnesses stating when the mother was pregnant and where, certification that the mother had been seen by an obgyn, etc.

patriot45
04-20-2010, 06:41 PM
C'mon Marv! I thought I put this baby to rest a while ago!! The real deal! (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=140572&postcount=11)

BadCat
04-20-2010, 06:41 PM
I believe it is because they only issue birth certificates to humans.

A turd with huge ears doesn't qualify.

marv
04-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Subject to improbable very lengthy litigation, after November '08, the issue of true eligibility has become moot.

However, to prevent this question of true eligibility from ever arising again, Arizona (http://www.kpho.com/news/23202195/detail.html) has a solution. I think every state should look into this.

My personal feeling is that, citizenship aside, there is something here to be hidden; perhaps something so bad or embarrassing as to have prevented his election in the first place. Discovering the identity of Jack the Ripper might be easier.

But there will always be lingering questions as to laws and treaties signed, executive orders issued, and required obedience to military orders. And a final constitutional question of whether or not mere election to public office obviates the need for proof eligibility for that office. That's an incredibly dangerous path.

Molon Labe
04-21-2010, 12:17 PM
And you're never going to prove this on the sitting POTUS. The first thing he did was seal his records with his first executive order. I think it's pointless to worry about now. Maybe American's should have scrutinized the messiah BEFORE he was the nominee. If the Clinton machine couldn't dig anything up, it's probably baseless.

fettpett
04-21-2010, 05:25 PM
And you're never going to prove this on the sitting POTUS. The first thing he did was seal his records with his first executive order. I think it's pointless to worry about now. Maybe American's should have scrutinized the messiah BEFORE he was the nominee. If the Clinton machine couldn't dig anything up, it's probably baseless.

they did. Hell when he was in the Senate he was suppose to provide all that stuff but never did. Just got to wonder, why spend all that time an energy hiding if you have nothing to hide

AmPat
04-22-2010, 12:28 AM
No.
You can always apply for a birth certificate and recieve one if you have ample proof of your birth country. This can include anything from having a certified midwife on scene upon birth, or witnesses stating when the mother was pregnant and where, certification that the mother had been seen by an obgyn, etc.

Too easy, O Blah Blah's Grandmother already stated he was born in Kenya, Oblah Blah and his Sasquatch wife claim Kenya as OBlah Blah's "home country.":cool: