PDA

View Full Version : Small Group of MoveOn flakes is Protesting the Protest

megimoo
08-06-2008, 10:20 AM
A protest planned by MoveOn.org against the ongoing House GOP floor protest became a surreal scene Tuesday when right-wing activists showed up outside the Capitol to protest the protest protest. The conservative activists, numbering about 20 and affiliated with Free Republic, stood behind the MoveOn speakers waving signs along the lines of “Pump Rage? Thank MoveOn” and “It’s the Supply, Stupid.” The MoveOn crowd countered with their own pithy
Comments:
It is about time someone countered the anti-American MoveOn Marxist organization.
as usual, CNN shows up for the MoveOn flakes and gives them press but ignores the real story inside the house! Thank you MoveOn for bringing attention to the fight! Now everyone can see what flakes you are with your huge crowd of 20 er 50 people (half are probably the left wing press camera people). I expect CNN to report it as 1000 people since they like to expand the liberal crowds.
Great job, Politico, keeping up with all this stuff. Bravo Zulu as they say in the Navy.
Why were the MoveOns yelling "renewable energy", like someone's opposed to renewable energy. What is THAT? No wonder the Politics 'N Prose coffee shop was so full today.
I like how they've got a "53 year old graduate student" making the calls. Let me guess, grey hair, pony tail, no fixed address. Sounds like your average flaming lib "activist". And EUROPEANS! Wow, that'll help the movement. Let's make sure everyone knows Europeans, who surely always have America's best interests at heart, supported MoveOn's position. Look what a great job they did on Obama's poll numbers. They're always around when the Republicans need them.

You want these end-of-the-road burnouts to run the country? The whole Democratic Party is in bed with precisely this type, and that's who you'd be voting in.
I think that I now understand the Moveon.org. Their spokeman (should I say spokeperson?) is a 53 year-old graduate student. Who the heck is getting an advance degree at when they are in middle age. My response: "Get a job you loser!" I'm sure his mother will be happy when he finally gets his degree and he can move out of her basement.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0808/Protesting_the_protest.html