PDA

View Full Version : Self Propelled Auto-piloting Mower

malloc
04-23-2010, 08:38 PM
No, it wasn't developed by NASA with on a multi-billion dollar budget. All that is required is an anchor, a self-propelled mower, and a cable.

This is just so simple, I would invest in it if I didn't have desert landscaping (a.k.a rocks and bushes).

3tNVOhtvPEw

Gingersnap
04-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Invest in what? A rope and an anchor? :D

Rockntractor
04-23-2010, 10:18 PM
We used to have a woman in the neighborhood that mowed topless. The custom never caught on though. What a shame.:(

Articulate_Ape
04-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Invest in what? A rope and an anchor? :D

That or a son.

Starbuck
04-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Yeah, but can it fly?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_3vLmm5tC8

djones520
04-24-2010, 09:10 AM
That or a son.

They take a few years though. My I've got at least another 3 before I can get mine behind a mower.

malloc
04-24-2010, 09:33 AM
I just don't think you all are appreciating the simple-nature wisdom of this video.

On your porch you have an ice chest full of your favorite beers. On your speed-dial you have the numbers of your closest friends who have dead cow and bacon. On your Saltillo patio, you have pre-fired up the coals. The only thing that stands between you and and some awesome in your belly is an uncut lawn on the list of stuff to do! What's a man to do? How's a man to cope? You invite the friends with dead cow and bacon over, you grill it up. Then you sit back and discuss the situation over a couple of brews from the chest. Then, when you are full of dead cow and bacon, and in agreement over the engineering of the project, you decide to go into the experimentation/production phase, and you implement the self guiding mower. If all goes well, you don't have to mow the lawn! If it all goes badly, then your team needs more engineering meetings!

I just don't see how to go wrong here.

fettpett
04-24-2010, 10:16 AM
I just don't think you all are appreciating the simple-nature wisdom of this video.

On your porch you have an ice chest full of your favorite beers. On your speed-dial you have the numbers of your closest friends who have dead cow and bacon. On your Saltillo patio, you have pre-fired up the coals. The only thing that stands between you and and some awesome in your belly is an uncut lawn on the list of stuff to do! What's a man to do? How's a man to cope? You invite the friends with dead cow and bacon over, you grill it up. Then you sit back and discuss the situation over a couple of brews from the chest. Then, when you are full of dead cow and bacon, and in agreement over the engineering of the project, you decide to go into the experimentation/production phase, and you implement the self guiding mower. If all goes well, you don't have to mow the lawn! If it all goes badly, then your team needs more engineering meetings!

I just don't see how to go wrong here.

LMAO, i can see my brother in law doing that

M21
04-24-2010, 10:31 AM
The suburban mans burden - lawn care.

Xeriscape = rocks.