PDA

View Full Version : Redstone plays an internet bad-ass again

ralph wiggum
04-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Redstone (1000+ posts)
Sat Apr-24-10 06:45 PM
Original message
I'm going to Arizona so I can tell a cop to fuck himself. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8210407)

Those racist Arizonan assholes are going to tell me I have to carry my passport or birth certificate IN AN AMERICAN STATE?

That any pissant local cop can demand that I prove my American citizenship?

Kiss my ass, Arizona.

Redstone

Good luck with that, DUmb-ass. :rolleyes:

To be fair, quite a few DUmmies take him to task. :cool:

JB
04-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Redstone (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-24-10 07:18 PM
Response to Reply #1
32. I don't "make shit up."
Redstone Redbone, remember...pics (or video) or it didn't happen.

Tool.

SarasotaRepub
04-24-2010, 08:18 PM
I was just about to bring this one over too. :D

JB
04-24-2010, 08:22 PM
I was just about to bring this one over too. :DHe's the gift that keeps on giving.

ralph wiggum
04-24-2010, 08:23 PM
I was just about to bring this one over too. :D

Their "outrage" over this is cracking me up. :D

Big Guy
04-24-2010, 08:24 PM
I'd LOVE to see the video of the ass kicking he would get id he actually had the Nuts to do it. :D

djones520
04-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Oh the irony...

stray cat (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-24-10 06:48 PM
Response to Original message
3. Tell it to the ones making the laws - it wasn't a cop who passed it
Edited on Sat Apr-24-10 06:49 PM by stray cat
or are you going to practice racial profiling and pick a white cop?

Redstone (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-24-10 07:19 PM
Response to Reply #3
35. Yes.
Redstone

Dan D. Doty
04-25-2010, 01:05 PM
I see a lame Bouncy in Redstone's future; something bitch slapping a cop until he cries :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
04-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Oh, he's going to tell a cop to go fuck himself alright. What he isn't telling you is that he's going to do it with the windows up in the car and with at least 100 yards from the nearest cop. However, I'm a cop. I may not be a street cop but I do have full police powers so, please, come and tell me to my face to go fuck myself. Please. I'm a corrections officer. I can justify kicking your whiny ass by turning 'go fuck yourself' into 'I'm going to fuck you up'. Then I'll take it from there.

djones520
04-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Oh, he's going to tell a cop to go fuck himself alright. What he isn't telling you is that he's going to do it with the windows up in the car and with at least 100 yards from the nearest cop. However, I'm a cop. I may not be a street cop but I do have full police powers so, please, come and tell me to my face to go fuck myself. Please. I'm a corrections officer. I can justify kicking your whiny ass by turning 'go fuck yourself' into 'I'm going to fuck you up'. Then I'll take it from there.

I watched this hilarious video once were these dumb teenages thought it would be funny to film one of them run up to a cop and start screaming "FUCK YOU" at him while giving him the finger. He ran up behind the cop screaming at the top of his lungs, the cop immediately turned around and started beating the shit out of the kid with a stick. The camera guy was losing his mind yelling at the other kid to get back in the car.

I laughed my ass off. :D

Veritas Aequitas
04-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Assuming this all-talk asshat actually goes to Arizona, he will probably be forced to make up story about how he was harassed relentlessly when nothing actually happens.

Novaheart
04-27-2010, 02:28 AM
Good luck with that, DUmb-ass. :rolleyes:

To be fair, quite a few DUmmies take him to task. :cool:

The stupid is running wide and deep on this one whether it's at DU or the First Baptist Church Of Illegal Aliens in Tampa. But since we can reasonably assume that Ed Shultz and Isabella Garcia have actually read the bill, then we can reasonably label them outright liars.

Novaheart
04-27-2010, 02:31 AM
I'd LOVE to see the video of the ass kicking he would get id he actually had the Nuts to do it. :D

That's the best part. The Maricopa Sheriff's deputies are so used to being abused, they probably wouldn't abuse their authority. But the city cops, who won't have any idea why he's saying that, because heretofore Phoenix has been a "sanctuary" city if I am not mistaken, might think he's lost his mind and Baker Act him.

I'd really love to see that POS Dennis Gilman get arrested.

FlaGator
04-27-2010, 06:36 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/internettoughguy.jpg

BSR
04-27-2010, 10:23 AM
OhHowever, I'm a cop. I may not be a street cop but I do have full police powers so, please, come and tell me to my face to go fuck myself.

You get "Police Powers" when you become a cop? Like flying or super strenght? :eek:

ralph wiggum
04-27-2010, 03:13 PM
taterguy Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Sat Apr-24-10 09:42 PM
Response to Reply #32
80. When do you leave?

Redstone Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Sat Apr-24-10 10:56 PM
Response to Reply #80
81. Already left.

So what's going to happen? Which will we see first...a bouncy story from Redstone or hear about a police report?

BSR
04-27-2010, 03:23 PM
So what's going to happen? Which will we see first...a bouncy story from Redstone or hear about a police report?

neither. His tough guy juice will run out, he'll have a hang over and all will be forgotten.

malloc
04-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Those racist Arizonan assholes are going to tell me I have to carry my passport or birth certificate IN AN AMERICAN STATE?

No, idiot. If you have a state issued driver's license than you've already proven your citizenship to someone haven't you? Your state issued driver's license will then suffice, and even if you refuse to give that one, if you do nothing that would constitute a resonable suspicion of the crime of being in this country illegally, then you can go about your merry way.

That any pissant local cop can demand that I prove my American citizenship?

No, idiot. The cop can't demand it. Have you ever learned a thing about due process of the law? If your actions, activities, possessions, or person give a police officer reasonable suspicion that a crime, such as being in the country illegally, has occurred, than that officer has a sworn duty to arrest you. Then in Arizona, the County Attorney weighs the evidence obtained by the officer and determines weather or not there is enough evidence to prosecute. If the County Attorney believes there is enough evidence to prosecute, then you get your day in court, and the burden of proof is then on the State. That is when you have to prove your citizenship.

Your idiot liberal ass could have learned that much off an episode of Law & Order had your drooling, mouth breathing face not been glued to Keif.

Kiss my ass, Arizona.

We Arizonans aren't in the habit of kissing the ass. However, if you could locate Arizona on a map, which is highly doubtful at this point, you are welcome to come on down and tell a cop off. I wish you the best of luck.

ralph wiggum
04-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Everyone is on pins & needles wondering if Redstone made it....

taterguy (1000+ posts)
Tue Apr-27-10 05:09 PM
Original message
Anybody heard from the guy that was going to Arizona to tell the cops to fuck off? (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8227195)

Just wanted to know how that turned out.

lazarus (1000+ posts)
Tue Apr-27-10 05:50 PM
Response to Original message
15. locking

Please don't call out DUers in different threads.

DU Moderators

djones520
04-28-2010, 10:48 AM
4 days later. He had no reason not to make it by now. We all know this was nothing but drunken bluster.

NJCardFan
04-28-2010, 11:34 AM
You get "Police Powers" when you become a cop? Like flying or super strenght? :eek:

Perhaps you missed the part where I said that I was a corrections officer. Reading is fundamental, you know?

BSR
04-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Perhaps you missed the part where I said that I was a corrections officer. Reading is fundamental, you know?

Pot... Kettle..

I was refering to your "Police Powers" comment...Jokingly stating that you...

You know, it's just easier for me to call you an idiot and move on instead of explaining the joke.. :rolleyes: