PDA

View Full Version : AZ Truck driver forced to show birth certificate

Beefeater
04-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Rachel Mandow had it's boxers all in a bundle about this on it's show the other night...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8214448

MrScorpio (1000+ posts) Sun Apr-25-10 01:45 PM
Original message
AZ Truck driver forced to show birth certificate claims racial-profiling
By scarce Sunday Apr 25, 2010 10:00am

The shape of things to come? Sure looks like it. And this incident happened before Gov. Jan Brewer signed the SB1070 into law on Friday. Video and story from AzFamily.com.

PHOENIX A Valley man says he was pulled over Wednesday morning and questioned when he arrived at a weigh station for his commercial vehicle along Val Vista and the 202 freeway.

Abdon, who did not want to use his last name, says he provided several key pieces of information but what he provided apparently was not what was needed.(snip)

Blah blah blah

What these MORONS and Mandow seem to forget is that IF this really happened it was before the Arizona law was even signed, not to mention that it won't go into force until 90 days after the session ends.

If it did happen, IT WAS I.C.E., an agency of their beloved FEDERAL GOVERNMENT run by their savior Barry Soweto that was asking for the papers.

MrsSmith
04-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Rachel Mandow had it's boxers all in a bundle about this on it's show the other night...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8214448

What these MORONS and Mandow seem to forget is that IF this really happened it was before the Arizona law was even signed, not to mention that it won't go into force until 90 days after the session ends.

If it did happen, IT WAS I.C.E., an agency of their beloved FEDERAL GOVERNMENT run by their savior Barry Soweto that was asking for the papers.

Wow, this is horrible! I have never had to produce a birth certificate for myself, or any of my kids. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Beefeater
04-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Wow, this is horrible! I have never had to produce a birth certificate for myself, or any of my kids. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know huh. And next time the Arizona Gestapo pulls me over and asks for a D.L., registration and ins. proof I'm going to go all Redstone on him.

Actually when they do stop me I provide all of the above and my CCW, except if it's on "injun land" then I include a $50 bill.

PoliCon
04-26-2010, 01:16 AM
With an accent that thick he was born and raised here in the states?? Um hum . . . :rolleyes: