PDA

View Full Version : Who said it?

Odysseus
04-28-2010, 03:55 PM
The following quote was in the news today. The question is, who do you think said it?

"And I believe that the real enemies of this country are the ones destroying this country from within. And I believe these are the special group, the Zionist Jews, I believe, who want a permanent shadow government within the government of the United States of America."

Gingersnap
04-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Michelle Obama? :confused:

Odysseus
04-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Michelle Obama? :confused:

No fair, you have to vote.

ralph wiggum
04-28-2010, 04:01 PM
The answer is not surprising. I won't give it away since I found it via google.

Gingersnap
04-28-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm pretty sure Michelle Obama also said this but I voted for the National Security Advisor since if it was stupid, a government appointee no doubt said it.

Odysseus
04-28-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm pretty sure Michelle Obama also said this but I voted for the National Security Advisor since if it was stupid, a government appointee no doubt said it.

A logical point, especially under this administration, but no.

noonwitch
04-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Out of all of them, I'm pretty sure Barak Obama didn't say it. I can't say that about any of the rest of the choices, though, but I voted for Gator just so he won't feel hurt by not getting any votes.

Gingersnap
04-28-2010, 04:17 PM
I want to change my vote to All of Them plus Michelle Obama.

JB
04-28-2010, 06:33 PM
It was Ahmedzay but I don't get why you're asking. The guy's a terrorist. He and every other terrorist probably feels the same way. Are you surprised by this?

And gator has not been around for some time. Cheap shot.

Odysseus
04-28-2010, 10:15 PM
It was Ahmedzay but I don't get why you're asking. The guy's a terrorist. He and every other terrorist probably feels the same way. Are you surprised by this?

And gator has not been around for some time. Cheap shot.

Neither have I. What is surprising is not that a terrorist feels that way, but that pretty much anyone on that list could have said the same thing without raising too many eyebrows.