PDA

View Full Version : DUmmies pretend to be horrified

Beefeater
04-29-2010, 03:15 PM
At the MURDER of a border patrol agent.....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4361431#4361467

The Northerner (657 posts) Thu Apr-29-10 01:19 PM
Original message
Boy to be sentenced in Border Patrol agent's death
Source: Associated Press

SAN DIEGO A 17-year-old Mexican faces a maximum penalty of life in prison when he is sentenced for killing a Border Patrol agent who was shot eight times in the head, neck and torso in a remote mountainous area.

Christian Daniel Castro Alvarez pleaded guilty in November to murdering a federal officer near Campo, about 60 miles east of San Diego. He told authorities that he and others were attempting to rob the agent, Robert Rosas.

Prosecutors have recommended that U.S. District Judge M. James Lorenz commit Castro to 40 years in prison on Thursday, while a probation officer has urged a life sentence. Federal guidelines call for a minimum sentence of 30 years.

Well some of them pretend, one MORON expresses their real feelings....

T Wolf (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-29-10 01:35 PM
Response to Original message
8. How many civilians have the border pigs and their militia sidekicks murdered? I would bet the
kill ratio is by far in favor of the feds.

But by all means, let's forget them and save our compassion for the uniformed one.

They just can't resist can they?
Why do the DUmmies hate the Federal Government?

Dan D. Doty
04-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Really sicking.

I guess some of the Moonbats think ignoring a problem solves it every time; unless of course they can make a buck off it, then they never want it solved :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
04-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Why do the DUmmies hate the Federal Government?

Not just DUmmies. I hate the Federal Government, but not the people who work for it. DUmmies love the Federal Government, but hate the people who work for it.

malloc
04-29-2010, 04:51 PM
Not just DUmmies. I hate the Federal Government, but not the people who work for it. DUmmies love the Federal Government, but hate the people who work for it.

Well said.