PDA

View Full Version : Tiger misses the cut at Quail Hollow Golf Tourney

lacarnut
04-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Tiger duffs it around in 79 and misses the cut. He had 3 three putt greens and 1 four putt. His concentration was way off but there is not a golf pro that has not had days like that. He will be back. I just will not be pulling for him. Phil is my favorite golfer.

M21
04-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Tiger duffs it around in 79 and misses the cut. He had 3 three putt greens and 1 four putt. His concentration was way off but there is not a golf pro that has not had days like that. He will be back. I just will not be pulling for him. Phil is my favorite golfer.

Agreed. On the woman's side; Paula Creamer :cool:

Space Gravy
05-01-2010, 12:56 PM
That whimpering sound you here is CBS trying to figure out how much lower the ratings will be with Tiger not playing the weekend. His game is a mess but I imagine he'll figure it out.

lacarnut
05-01-2010, 01:51 PM
That whimpering sound you here is CBS trying to figure out how much lower the ratings will be with Tiger not playing the weekend. His game is a mess but I imagine he'll figure it out.

If they get to sucking eggs too bad, I might have to use the mute button.

As far as his game being a mess, don't we all wish we had his problem. He will figure it out for sure but every golfer goes thru slumps. After his first 3 putt, he probably said screw it and decided it was time to go back to the house.