PDA

View Full Version : Cat Attacks Babysitter.

Gingersnap
05-10-2010, 05:25 PM
A babysitter is playing ball with a kid and she breaks a glass. Captain Cat-Rageous to the rescue! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zATogM8p3FM

Articulate_Ape
05-10-2010, 06:21 PM
I'd have kicked the living shit outta that cat.

djones520
05-10-2010, 06:23 PM

Woke up this morning, and did my usual half asleep stumble to the computer. Cat comes waltzing in and tries to jump into my lap, but slips. Luckily my reflexes happened to be a bit sharper then hers at that moment because I was able to get my hands around her before she got her claws back into my legs.

Hate that damn cat... :mad:

Articulate_Ape
05-10-2010, 06:27 PM
My wife's abomination of a dog (Bichon Frise) jumps on everyone that walks through the door but me. Bet you can't guess why. The little fucker is like 12 years old and should be dying by now, but he is healthy as a 2 year old. I hate that god damned dog.

djones520
05-10-2010, 06:29 PM
My wife's abomination of a dog (Bichon Frise) jumps on everyone that walks through the door but me. Bet you can't guess why. The little fucker is like 12 years old and should be dying by now, but he is healthy as a 2 year old. I hate that god damned dog.

My dog jumps on me, and only me. She's almost 2 years old now and the only way I can describe it is that I'm the only person in the world that matters to her. She's deathly afraid of strangers for some reason, and when their around she'll jump up and hug my leg and hide behind it like a shy 3 year old.

lacarnut
05-10-2010, 07:02 PM

Been a dead pussy.

FlaGator
05-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Mr. Kitty would have been nursing some broken ribs after that first leap.

FlaGator
05-10-2010, 07:29 PM

As my ex wife called them "Bitchin Frizzies".

Articulate_Ape
05-10-2010, 07:32 PM
As my ex wife called them "Bitchin Frizzies".

HAHAHAHA! That's what I call them!

lacarnut
05-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Worked at a cemetery which had a small bathroom. I go to take a leak and I am eyeball to eyeball with the manager's cat who is perched on top of a petition stall. The sucker starts snarling at me so I backhanded it and knocked it off. The fucker was deathly afraid of me after that.

Articulate_Ape
05-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Pain teaches.

PoliCon
05-10-2010, 09:37 PM
I would have grabbed hold of the damn thing around the throat at that first jump. I'll take a few claw marks. Wouldn't be the first time. One of the girls I used to sleep with had a completely EVIL calico cat. He'd roll over on his belly at your feet and rub against you and then claw you when you reached to pet the little bastard. He did that to me once. The second time I got my hand around his throat. I got clawed up a little bit as he tried desperately to get free - but he kept his distance with me after that.

Articulate_Ape
05-11-2010, 12:01 AM
This is why academics die first when the apocalypse comes. No survival instincts nor common sense. One good kick will launch the average cat approximately 20 feet, depending on the obstacles it has to pass through. Why get clawed?

PoliCon
05-11-2010, 12:17 AM
This is why academics die first when the apocalypse comes. No survival instincts nor common sense. One good kick will launch the average cat approximately 20 feet, depending on the obstacles it has to pass through. Why get clawed?

for the much greater satisfaction of doing it with my own hands. >=^}

Odysseus
05-11-2010, 06:17 AM
for the much greater satisfaction of doing it with my own hands. >=^}

One can say that about many things. :D

NJCardFan
05-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Boy, such manliness in beating up a little cat. Does it make you feel like a manly man beating up a cat?

Odysseus
05-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Hey, I'm with the cat on this one. He thought that he was protecting the baby. I also like how the other cat tried to get between them.

Articulate_Ape
05-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Boy, such manliness in beating up a little cat. Does it make you feel like a manly man beating up a cat?

A little cat trying to sink it's little claws in me is gonna get hurt. It's called "the rule of big". It has nothing to do with manliness and everything to do with natural selection.

djones520
05-11-2010, 04:13 PM
A little cat trying to sink it's little claws in me is gonna get hurt. It's called "the rule of big". It has nothing to do with manliness and everything to do with natural selection.

Ayup.

Do you ridicule a lion when it bites off the hand of a heckler at a zoo?

PoliCon
05-11-2010, 11:02 PM
It's an animal. It lives or dies at my discretion.