PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday

Rockntractor
05-11-2010, 09:52 AM
83 F | 70 F
We had thunderstorms and several tornado's in the area yesterday evening. The ground is saturated so I won't be doing any heavy equipment work today, I have a hydraulic leak on the tractor to repair instead.

TOTD: I listen to talk radio all day both on XM radio and podcasts, my favorites are Quinn and Rose or G. Gordon Liddy. What are your favorite talk radio programs or news commentary programs on TV and radio?

Gingersnap
05-11-2010, 10:08 AM
It's in the high 30s right now but it will get into the low 50s before the rain comes in this afternoon. That storm looks to be tracking north - yay! :)

TOTD: I don't watch any of the talkers on either side. I listen to Dennis Prager in the morning and sometimes to Mark Levin in the evening if I'm working on something where a little background noise comes in handy. I usually catch the Jason Lewis show for at least a couple of minutes when I'm cooking dinner.

I would say that Dennis Prager is my main guy.

BSR
05-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Weather, blah, blah, blah.

The Adam Carolla podcast.

best podcast ever.

PoliCon
05-11-2010, 10:34 AM
It's piss pouring down rain. :(

TOTD: I enjoy Quinn and Rose - They are from my home town - but my favorite has to be Boortz. I don't always agree with him- but I always enjoy his show. Rush is another favorite. When I can listen to the radio during the day it goes - Quinn and Rose - then Boortz - then Rush :)

RobJohnson
05-11-2010, 10:49 AM
It's very windy here & my allergies hate it. Yesterday was a perfect 82 degree day until the wind picked up with gusts up to 20 MPH.

I worked late last night and go in early today, good times. :D

TOTD: A couple years back I had XM radio and listened to many. Now I really could care less with what any of them have to say and listen to music instead.

linda22003
05-11-2010, 11:04 AM
I don't hear anyone except Dave Ramsey sometimes, and that's on his website.