PDA

View Full Version : Need Links: Conservatives criticizing Bush Administration

fettpett
05-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Hey guys, i'm in a Government Class that I started this week. Last night during class, my teacher made a comment about how Fox wouldn't criticize the Bush Admin, I said that they had, he asked me for some links, my rudimentary search through You Tube and Google didn't pick much up. any help would be great.

I know Rush, Sean, Bill, Levin, etc have all criticized the Bush Administration but most of that has been on the radio when I've listened to them.

Gingersnap
05-13-2010, 10:40 AM
I'll leave this in the Lounge if people just post links to support fettpett's question but I'll move it if you guys start discussing politics. ;)

I'm also changing the title for clarity.

NJCardFan
05-13-2010, 10:45 AM
If your professor doesn't think that Fox News didn't criticize Bush then he wasn't listening. O'Reilly was very critical of Bush. And still is especially when it comes to immigration(he criticized Bush on this point last night). But here's a better question for your professor: ask him in what sense was MSNBC, CNN, and the major network news ever speak positively of Bush. I bet your professor skirts the issue.

fettpett
05-13-2010, 10:58 AM
thanks Ginger, wasn't sure to put it here or in General

@Crad, he's what he discribes as a social libertarian (not part of the Libertarian party) and a fiscal conservative. he's pretty criticial of the Bush admin, and Obama admin, though i've only had him for 2 classes atm. He's an interesting guy. He worked for the Engler admin here in MI and was a Regan Rebulican. but he has distane for the TEA party and Palin and thought McCain sold out in 2008. He's interesting to say the lest :D

but I would just like links and don't want to turn this into a political discussion

BSR
05-13-2010, 11:02 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Conservatives+criticizing+Bush+Administration+

PoliCon
05-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey guys, i'm in a Government Class that I started this week. Last night during class, my teacher made a comment about how Fox wouldn't criticize the Bush Admin, I said that they had, he asked me for some links, my rudimentary search through You Tube and Google didn't pick much up. any help would be great.

I know Rush, Sean, Bill, Levin, etc have all criticized the Bush Administration but most of that has been on the radio when I've listened to them.

Search on Amnesty - guest worker - Harriet Miers - TARP . . .

http://www.democrats.org/a/2006/05/bushs_immigrati_1.php - Rush criticizing Bush from a democrat link

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000748.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1332498/posts

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=arjo78HqFSjw&refer=home-redirectoldpage

http://michellemalkin.com/2005/10/05/rush-on-miersann-on-miers/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172152,00.html

It's going to take the right terms - most of the news media is not going to cover where conservatives were critical to bush in a generic sense. They can't make the political hay out of it that they can when talk about conservatives just being critical of democrats. Ya know?

PoliCon
05-13-2010, 11:05 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Conservatives+criticizing+Bush+Administration+

he's a kid. :p cut him some slack. :p

BSR
05-13-2010, 11:12 AM
he's a kid. :p cut him some slack. :p

:D

fettpett
05-13-2010, 11:16 AM
he's a kid. cut him some slack.

Kid my ass. and I did use google...just didn't use the right phrase :p :rolleyes:

i'm 27 and HAVE 3 kids and I'm married to the momma as well as having been so BEFORE she got pregnant :eek::cool:

also thanks for the links

BSR
05-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Kid my ass. and I did use google...just didn't use the right phrase :p :rolleyes:

i'm 27 and HAVE 3 kids and I'm married to the momma as well as having been so BEFORE she got pregnant

27? You're just a baby.... :eek:

fettpett
05-13-2010, 11:25 AM
27? You're just a baby.... :eek:

phyisical age only :p

older and more mature than some of the people on here :D:cool:

BSR
05-13-2010, 11:31 AM
phyisical age only :p

more mature than some of the people on here :D:cool:

including me... :(

fettpett
05-13-2010, 11:37 AM
including me... :(

you said it, not me :p:)

PoliCon
05-14-2010, 12:02 AM
Kid my ass. and I did use google...just didn't use the right phrase

i'm 27 and HAVE 3 kids and I'm married to the momma as well as having been so BEFORE she got pregnant :eek::cool:

27? seriously?? Don't you think you shoulda gradgimakated by now? Or you gonna wait and be in the 4th grade with your youngest?? ;)

Gingersnap
05-14-2010, 12:18 AM
27? seriously?? Don't you think you shoulda gradgimakated by now? Or you gonna wait and be in the 4th grade with your youngest?? ;)

Back off. Plenty of people who go to school don't fit the drunken, minor coed model. :mad:

PoliCon
05-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Back off. Plenty of people who go to school don't fit the drunken, minor coed model. :mad:

Yea but high school??

Gingersnap
05-14-2010, 12:31 AM
Yea but high school??

Stand down or take it to the Dome. Don't screw up a help thread. :mad:

Rockntractor
05-14-2010, 12:44 AM

Down is the only way Poli can stand!:confused:

PoliCon
05-14-2010, 12:48 AM

What? I can't rib the guy? Wee wee and shoe boy can shit all over the forum but I tease someone and you're gonna start threatening me? :confused:

fettpett
05-14-2010, 06:19 PM

i've been gradumakaded from High school for a whilez now. This is College, between 3 kids and work I haven't finished. Now going back after my shop shut it's doors and sent my job to Canada.

ginger, it's cool, poli's just an overedumatcaded carnivore that doesn't know that veggie dogs are worth eating :P

patriot45
05-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Down is the only way Poli can stand!:confused:

Haha, she has to look up to look down! :D

PoliCon
05-15-2010, 12:30 AM
i've been gradumakaded from High school for a whilez now. This is College, between 3 kids and work I haven't finished. Now going back after my shop shut it's doors and sent my job to Canada.

ginger, it's cool, poli's just an overedumatcaded carnivore that doesn't know that veggie dogs are worth eating :P

Dude? You been downsized?? Don't let rock or pat find out. They'll make endless midget jokes about you if they do.

MountainMan
05-15-2010, 12:51 AM

What? I can't rib the guy? Wee wee and shoe boy can shit all over the forum but I tease someone and you're gonna start threatening me? :confused:

Someone is PMSing..........

Care to guess who? :D

PoliCon
05-15-2010, 01:01 AM

Patriot? :D

MountainMan
05-15-2010, 01:03 AM
Patriot? :D

Nice guess......but I think not. :D

fettpett
05-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Dude? You been downsized?? Don't let rock or pat find out. They'll make endless midget jokes about you if they do.

if they do I'll literally LMAO, being 6'4 and 370 lbs :D

fettpett
05-15-2010, 02:08 PM

whats new, Poli is alway's PMSing :eek::p

PoliCon
05-15-2010, 10:59 PM
if they do I'll literally LMAO, being 6'4 and 370 lbs :D

I'm 6'3 230 and they make them about me so. . . . :rolleyes:

PoliCon
05-15-2010, 11:00 PM
whats new, Poli is alway's PMSing :eek::p

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!:eek:

Rockntractor
05-15-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm 6'3 230 and they make them about me so. . . . :rolleyes:

And I'm a body builder and I own a yacht and I have a harem and I'm a multi millionaire!:D

PoliCon
05-15-2010, 11:18 PM
And I'm a body builder and I own a yacht and I have a harem and I'm a multi millionaire!:D

do you have some money laying around that you can lend me? :D

Rockntractor
05-15-2010, 11:23 PM
do you have some money laying around that you can lend me? :D

The harem is milking me dry, you think one is bad!

PoliCon
05-15-2010, 11:36 PM
The harem is milking me dry, you think one is bad!

I guess it depends on your 'one.' I mean linda could milk Bill Gates dry . . . . Where as I've heard that Lurky is a cheap date . . . .

Rockntractor
05-16-2010, 12:06 AM
I guess it depends on your 'one.' I mean linda could milk Bill Gates dry . . . . Where as I've heard that Lurky is a cheap date . . . .

Bubba says Lurky will pay your way!:D