PDA

View Full Version : Rashad or Rampage?

Rebel Yell
05-13-2010, 04:51 PM
It's getting close to time. Spike started the hype machine last night, and I can't wait.

Rampage Jackson vs. Rashade Evans

Who will win?

I know there's at least a couple of UFC fans here.

JB
05-13-2010, 05:27 PM
I know there's at least a couple of UFC fans here.You and patriot45. I used to think he was cool. :D

I'll refrain from voting because I thought this thread was going to involve a former Minnesota Vikings wide receiver.

Speedy
05-13-2010, 06:25 PM
It's getting close to time. Spike started the hype machine last night, and I can't wait.

How did you like the last of the preliminaries last night? After seeing Caveman Joe win by pure luck in his first bought I expected him to be destroyed when he took on probably one of the best fighters in the house. He put that guy through a terribly grueling and very physical fight.

patriot45
05-13-2010, 09:11 PM

Rampage Jackson vs. Rashade Evans

Who will win?

I know there's at least a couple of UFC fans here.

Well I got the Rua vs Machida wrong but I think Rashad spanks Rampage!! For the love of pete he thinks he is Mr. T now!!

I also want to see Bisping cry! I loved when Dan Henderson beat the snot out of him!

I'll be rooting against the Nightmare also!

July 3rd is going to be a blast! Lesnar against Carwin! Heavywieght throwdown!

patriot45
05-13-2010, 09:19 PM
You and patriot45. I used to think he was cool. :D

I'll refrain from voting because I thought this thread was going to involve a former Minnesota Vikings wide receiver.

Bite me, Mayor JB-D! :D

This kind of stuff is a little to rough for you!

Rebel Yell
05-14-2010, 08:56 AM
How did you like the last of the preliminaries last night? After seeing Caveman Joe win by pure luck in his first bought I expected him to be destroyed when he took on probably one of the best fighters in the house. He put that guy through a terribly grueling and very physical fight.

Joe will be a great fighter if he sticks with it. I didn't realize he's only been fighting for 6 months.

Patriot, I'm right there with you, except I hope Rampage kills Rashad. I've hated Rashad every since the Liddell fight.

FlaGator
05-14-2010, 09:05 AM
The promoters.

Rebel Yell
05-14-2010, 09:06 AM
The promoters.

Yeah, Dana White is gonna make a killing off this fight.

PoliCon
05-14-2010, 09:34 AM
This poll is defective. :mad: