PDA

View Full Version : Bold & Fresh Tour

NJCardFan
05-14-2010, 12:59 PM
I just got my tickets to the O'Reilly/Beck Bold & Fresh tour. They are coming to Atlantic City in June. Has anyone here seen this yet?

NJCardFan
06-25-2010, 01:00 AM
Crap. Tonight was supposed to be the night but thanks to the weather, Bill and Glenn couldn't get out of NY so the show was canceled. It will be re-scheduled.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-25-2010, 05:40 AM
I haven't seen one. Let us know how it is when you actually get to go.

noonwitch
06-25-2010, 09:24 AM
They are probably not coming to my part of Michigan.

NJCardFan
08-06-2010, 12:40 AM
I haven't seen one. Let us know how it is when you actually get to go.

Well, after 5 weeks I finally got to see these 2 guys tonight and I have to say, Glenn Beck is a nut. But in a good way. O'Reilly is a big guy. Tall. But Beck stole the show. He was as he is on TV and yes, he cried, at the end when quoting Washington. Before the show someone passed out fliers for a bus trip to the rally in DC on 8/28 and the wife and I are considering it. Anyhoo, the show was good. Only an hour and they were a riot. The funniest line of the night was when O'Reilly was talking about CNN trashing Fox News and joked how no one is watching CNN. Beck chimes in and says, "I didn't watch them even when I worked for them." Got a big laugh. The meat of the show was about what's going on in the country, of course. Beck made fun of Obama and his run ins with flies, rats, and bees. Beck told an interesting story about a photo shoot he went on for GQ but how one photo ended up on the cover of Time, against the contract he signed with the photog. He said that she wanted him in different poses and moods. She asked him to cry on Q and he said he just can't turn it on so she offered to put Vicks under his eyes to make them water and he reluctantly agreed. Little did he know that this was all being filmed and this woman put it on her blog, edited to make it look like he put the Vicks on as a rouse. He was visibly miffed when telling the story. Apparently some of the photos are going into a hatchet piece book calling him a fraud. Anyway, it was a good time. This wasn't actually a part of their Bold & Fresh tour, it was a part of the Hilton's Speaker's program. Their next one is Carville debating Ann Coulter later this month then Dick Cheney next month.

Oh, they both were in agreement that a true GOP Presidential candidate hasn't shown up yet.