PDA

View Full Version : Accused psychic told clients that 'money is evil' (Colorado)

bijou
05-16-2010, 04:34 PM
A 54-year-old Lafayette woman purporting to be a psychic stole tens of thousands of dollars from customers by convincing them that "money is evil" and that she needed to know their credit card numbers to make sure there weren't too many sixes, police said. ...

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_15069232#ixzz0o7umBavN

Feel free to PM me your bank account details (for research purposes only of course.) :D

JB
05-16-2010, 05:21 PM
He said he started to suspect fraud when Marks stalled on returning his money and said she needed it because "the money needed to suffer instead of me." That's awesome.

"A fool and his money are lucky to get together in the first place". ~ G. Gecko

Gingersnap
05-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Mr. Snaps has begged me to let him start a side business involving "purifying" cursed money. I keep telling him that Christians just can't do that.

Anymore.

:p

noonwitch
05-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Mr. Snaps has begged me to let him start a side business involving "purifying" cursed money. I keep telling him that Christians just can't do that.

Anymore.

:p

Not without a television ministry.

FlaGator
05-17-2010, 11:00 AM
I remember reading something years and years ago about a guy who put an advertisement in several national publications that stated "Send your dollar before midnight tonight" and provided a PO box. The ad promised nothing in return, it was just a statement. He raked in a large haul in cash (I don't recall the amount) and nothing he did was illegal... A fool and his money...

FlaGator
05-17-2010, 11:02 AM
Not without a television ministry.

TBN purifies the wallets and purses of viewers everyday by removing the evil money they contain. It is very Christian to from them to take the curse of evil money upon themselves like that. :rolleyes: