PDA

View Full Version : What's so bad about being gay/lesbian?

CaughtintheMiddle1990
05-17-2010, 06:03 PM
While I will readily agree there is an oversatuaration of homosexuality in our culture and media, and even an encouragement of young girls for example to be bisexual or lesbians because it's ''cool''--which I think is disgusting because so many of my generation's women are now bisexual or lesbian because it, in general--what's so bad about homosexuality? I've never gotten the huge stigma against it.

Trance
05-17-2010, 06:09 PM
I personally don't care if you're straight/bi/queer. But what I hate is the attention that the gay coumminity demands, and the way they go out of their way to parade and flaunt it.

They seem to think we needed to be reminded every 10 seconds of their sexual orientation...and I just don't want to be remided.

CueSi
05-17-2010, 06:43 PM
While I will readily agree there is an oversatuaration of homosexuality in our culture and media, and even an encouragement of young girls for example to be bisexual or lesbians because it's ''cool''--which I think is disgusting because so many of my generation's women are now bisexual or lesbian because it, in general--what's so bad about homosexuality? I've never gotten the huge stigma against it.

I would say it's a natural impulse older than civilization... remember, the basic impulse of humanity is to reproduce. And anything that gets in the way registers some repulsion - - wither it's a malformed human being (implies weak offspring in the making), our own relatives (to prevent inbreeding), and homosexuality (which is an act that doesn't result in any offspring, no matter HOW you do it). With the stronger stigma rising against male homosexuality, because it involves something going where it shouldn't, and the implied feminization of the receptive partner, doubly removing him from the pool of eligible partners.

Monotheism later codified it as a form of cultural preservation. The reason I would think bisexual women get a pass is because they still have the potential to produce offspring.

<takes off "Answer Queer" hat, puts "Answer Negro" hat back on>

~QC

Rockntractor
05-17-2010, 06:45 PM
I personally don't care if you're straight/bi/queer. But what I hate is the attention that the gay coumminity demands, and the way they go out of their way to parade and flaunt it.

They seem to think we needed to be reminded every 10 seconds of their sexual orientation...and I just don't want to be remided.
Ditto.

PoliCon
05-17-2010, 06:57 PM

It kills me that their whole identity revolves around such a small and superficial aspect of identity as sexual preference. I guess it just goes to show how shallow some people really are.

Sonnabend
05-17-2010, 07:50 PM
What you do in your bedrooms is your business. How you live your life is your concern.

Do whatever you like, as long as you dont do it in the street, and frighten the horses.

I dont care if you do it with pickled pigs feet and a telegraph pole, whatever floats your boat.

BUT

Stop shoving YOUR agenda in MY face every time I turn around, Stop telling me I am "homophobic" because I despise the obnoxious, disgusting little creep I work with just because he happens to be gay. The guy cant mind his own business, and is obnoxious and rude to everyone.

Stop telling me about what rights you demand, and what we should do for you, and start proving that you want to be part of the community, not a separate section of it with its own small issues and special rights.

Stop shoving this crap at kids in schools, when i want my child to learn about sex and other issues I will decide when it is appropriate, not you. Stop telling me I have to be "tolerant" when you are intolerant towards ME for not toeing YOUR line...if you want freedom, fine, but that road runs both ways, a fact you seem to have ignored.

You want gay marriage? Fine, put it to a public referendum, BUT YOU PAY FOR IT and not the taxpayer.

And if the people say no, stop whining and for fuck's sake stop the "hate speech" idiocy.

It's a democracy, You lost. It happens. Boo hoo.

Get over it already.

Lastly, and most importantly, STOP coming to work and telling us what a "hard man you had last night", just because you are gay, does NOT entitle you to come to a workplace and start an "after action report". Wrong place, wrong time.

Live your life as it should be according to your wishes. That is as it should be.

But stop insisting on special rights and privileges because you are gay, because all you do then is prove that you aren't willing to be part of the mainstream, and you dont give a rats ass about others, just yourself.

Thatisall.

Gingersnap
05-17-2010, 08:50 PM
From a traditional Christian perspective, sex is an enjoyable bonding experience that leads to children (usually) and cohesive family relations. It's the "natural order" in a pretty literal sense. That some animals (and people) deviate either by having sex that is abnormal in some way or by not having sex at all is no justification. A lot of animals eat their young and we don't think that proves that cannibalism is an important part of "diversity".

From a societal standpoint, homosexuality is problematic. Many gay men are promiscuous to a ludicrous point and this really does fuel STI epidemics. Many also switch hit which puts women at risk. The popular eroticism of lesbianism traps women in go-nowhere relationships and further objectifies them. Women have sex for different reasons sometimes than men do and certainly don't need actual physical arousal to engage in sex. The pop culture promotion of girl-on-girl sex legitimizes just another way for women to be objects for male fantasy. Most young women who engage in lesbianism do it for the relationship - not the sex or they do it to defy and eroticize convention. Ten years later they marry and have kids.

From a cultural perspective, the inclinations of a small segment of the population have dwarfed important issues that affect much larger groups. People are already tolerant of sexual deviancy in various forms but they have started to become bored and irritated with homosexuality.

From a feminist perspective, once again the sexual interests of men are put forth as more important and much more deserving of attention than the relationship/social/sexual/cultural needs of ordinary women.

Articulate_Ape
05-17-2010, 09:08 PM
From a traditional Christian perspective, sex is an enjoyable bonding experience that leads to children (usually) and cohesive family relations. It's the "natural order" in a pretty literal sense. That some animals (and people) deviate either by having sex that is abnormal in some way or by not having sex at all is no justification. A lot of animals eat their young and we don't think that proves that cannibalism is an important part of "diversity".

From a societal standpoint, homosexuality is problematic. Many gay men are promiscuous to a ludicrous point and this really does fuel STI epidemics. Many also switch hit which puts women at risk. The popular eroticism of lesbianism traps women in go-nowhere relationships and further objectifies them. Women have sex for different reasons sometimes than men do and certainly don't need actual physical arousal to engage in sex. The pop culture promotion of girl-on-girl sex legitimizes just another way for women to be objects for male fantasy. Most young women who engage in lesbianism do it for the relationship - not the sex or they do it to defy and eroticize convention. Ten years later they marry and have kids.

From a cultural perspective, the inclinations of a small segment of the population have dwarfed important issues that affect much larger groups. People are already tolerant of sexual deviancy in various forms but they have started to become bored and irritated with homosexuality.

From a feminist perspective, once again the sexual interests of men are put forth as more important and much more deserving of attention than the relationship/social/sexual/cultural needs of ordinary women.

How did you get so smart? I haven't been here long enough to teach you this stuff.

Gingersnap
05-17-2010, 09:12 PM
How did you get so smart? I haven't been here long enough to teach you this stuff.

I had a couple of beers. :p

FlaGator
05-17-2010, 09:14 PM

She slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

malloc
05-17-2010, 09:18 PM
I don't really care what other people do in their own homes and lives.

However, I also agree with Poli's statements about annoyance. When people feel the need to flaunt one particular aspect of their lives as the definition of their life, it gets annoying as hell. The closest parallel to this phenomenon has got to be vegetarians. I think somewhere in "Left-Wing Veganism 101", the students are taught to go tell someone they are a vegan whenever they have the craving for a big juicy burger or something.

Consider this example: I have two co workers, one is a vegan the other is gay. Lunch and dinner is served everyday, cafeteria style, at my office free of charge by our on-site, full-time kitchen staff (yeah, it's an awesome perk). Anyway, the vegan constantly makes a fuss. If someone drops a cube of ham into the cucumbers at the salad bar, a scene about there being "flesh in the cucumbers" will ensue. She complains loudly whenever the smell of cooking meat is present in the office. If we have chicken strips and french fries, she demands to know if the chicken was cooked in the same grease as the fries, and in what order. The gay man worked with me for two and a half years before I ever knew he was gay. He wasn't 'in the closet', and will openly say he's gay if asked or hit on by a woman, he just doesn't go around with a pink triangle on his car, and a bright rainbow shirt if you know what I mean. I found out he was gay at an office party, when he introduced me to his boyfriend, completely unabashed and unapologetic. I said, "I didn't know you were gay." and he said, "You didn't ask." Then we left to go look for the beer keg.

Of these two people, who would you want to exclude from your personal life the most? And by reversing the roles and making the the gay guy the loud & proud one, and the vegan the more humble one, would your opinion of these two reverse as well?

Articulate_Ape
05-17-2010, 09:25 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

asdf2231
05-17-2010, 10:06 PM
<takes off "Answer Queer" hat, puts "Answer Negro" hat back on>

~QC

You really do need a cape and a superhero name hon! :D

NJCardFan
05-17-2010, 10:07 PM
The problem I have with gays is the same as I have with a lot of blacks. I don't like their act. As was said, what someone does in their bedroom is their business as long as all involved are of age and consensual. However, the need to flaunt their sexuality is unnecessary. I remember some years ago that there was going to be a gay pride parade in SF(one of many I'm sure) and it was said that it was optional whether or not to parade naked. Is this really necessary? I mean, are straight people allowed to parade naked? Somehow I don't think so. And when they do stunts like dress up in the flamboyant way they do then go to a Catholic Church and get communion. That is as insulting as it gets. They've also disturbed other church services. And the flamers are beyond obnoxious. Now, do I care if 2 gay guys want to get married? Not in the least. What I do care about is making a political issue out of it. As was said, get a ballot referendum. And if you lose, you lose. Just like California. They got the ballot initiative and lost but when they lost, they cried like the bitches that they are. This is why they don't get support.

jediab
05-18-2010, 10:09 AM
It kills me that their whole identity revolves around such a small and superficial aspect of identity as sexual preference. I guess it just goes to show how shallow some people really are.

Exactly. I think it was someone on this board who said, "Anyone whose total identity revolves around their sexuality is a sad individual."

The same can be said with heteros too.

jediab
05-18-2010, 10:13 AM

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there! :D

Trance
05-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Exactly. I think it was someone on this board who said, "Anyone whose total identity revolves around their sexuality is a sad individual."

The same can be said with heteros too.

Yeah, but you'll be hard pressed to find any hetros who love to fluant, parade or gloat over their lifestyles.

jediab
05-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Yeah, but you'll be hard pressed to find any hetros who love to fluant, parade or gloat over their lifestyles.

Very true. But they are still out there. They just learned not to dress the part after the 70's went away.

Rebel Yell
05-18-2010, 10:22 AM
What's so bad about being gay

I can't say from experience, but I would think it hurts like hell. If you're pitching, having to wash doo doo off your dick.

Rebel Yell
05-18-2010, 10:25 AM
The problem I have with gays is the same as I have with a lot of blacks. I don't like their act. As was said, what someone does in their bedroom is their business as long as all involved are of age and consensual. However, the need to flaunt their sexuality is unnecessary. I remember some years ago that there was going to be a gay pride parade in SF(one of many I'm sure) and it was said that it was optional whether or not to parade naked. Is this really necessary? I mean, are straight people allowed to parade naked? Somehow I don't think so. And when they do stunts like dress up in the flamboyant way they do then go to a Catholic Church and get communion. That is as insulting as it gets. They've also disturbed other church services. And the flamers are beyond obnoxious. Now, do I care if 2 gay guys want to get married? Not in the least. What I do care about is making a political issue out of it. As was said, get a ballot referendum. And if you lose, you lose. Just like California. They got the ballot initiative and lost but when they lost, they cried like the bitches that they are. This is why they don't get support.

Like I told my wife about one of her old friends. There's gay folks and then there's faggotts, just like there's a difference in black folks and ******s.

noonwitch
05-18-2010, 01:11 PM

You are obviously the type of gentleman who doesn't frequent "gentlemen's clubs", which speaks highly of your character. The "Chippendale" fans on the female side are equally bad.

The teenaged girls I work with know one thing I always say: The only time you will find gentlemen in a gentlemen's club is when the police are raiding it.

FlaGator
05-18-2010, 01:15 PM
You are obviously the type of gentleman who doesn't frequent "gentlemen's clubs", which speaks highly of your character. The "Chippendale" fans on the female side are equally bad.

The teenaged girls I work with know one thing I always say: The only time you will find gentlemen in a gentlemen's club is when the police are raiding it.

I hate to break this too you, but the women who attend the Chippendale's shows are about 100 times worse than the men at strip clubs.

Speedy
05-18-2010, 01:17 PM

Believe me, there are no gentlemen among cops who would raid a strip joint.

noonwitch
05-18-2010, 01:44 PM
I hate to break this too you, but the women who attend the Chippendale's shows are about 100 times worse than the men at strip clubs.

I worked with a delinquent boy who got into dancing in clubs when he turned 18 (he was a beautiful teenager, and is probably a very handsome 30-something guy at this point). He started doing the shows for women and switched to a gay bar after a few months, even though he is straight. I asked him why, he said "Gay guys tip better and they just come to look, not to touch.". He didn't work at a fancy gay bar, either, but it had a mostly black clientele, which might have been part of it. Black gay guys try to keep a low profile, especially 15 years ago or so.

linda22003
05-18-2010, 01:46 PM
I can't say from experience, but I would think it hurts like hell. If you're pitching, having to wash doo doo off your dick.

People act like heteros never have anal sex. :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
05-18-2010, 02:21 PM

Not this one. You?

M21
05-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Somebody pass the popcorn. This is getting funnier by the minute. :D

FlaGator
05-18-2010, 02:29 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/cartman.gif

linda22003
05-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Not this one. You?

We don't all restrict ourselves to the missionary position, with the lights out.

Gingersnap
05-18-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm just going to back away from this thread now. :p

FlaGator
05-18-2010, 02:42 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/cartman.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/cartman.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/cartman.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/cartman.gif

Rebel Yell
05-18-2010, 03:15 PM
We don't all restrict ourselves to the missionary position, with the lights out.

Some of us do restrict ourselves from wallering in other people's doo doo, though.;)

linda22003
05-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Some of us do restrict ourselves from wallering in other people's doo doo, though.;)

Some of us keep ourselves cleaner than others do, apparently.

CueSi
05-18-2010, 04:08 PM

Now you're playing it as a black and white situation by implication... I don't do anal sex either... but I sure as hell don't JUST do it in missionary with the lights out.

And I'm sure that's true for a lot of people on this forum.

~QC

Rebel Yell
05-18-2010, 04:21 PM
Some of us keep ourselves cleaner than others do, apparently.

A person shouldn't have to take a laxative or an enema to have sex. Or do you swallow the washcloth and pull it out your asshole?:eek:

Trance
05-18-2010, 04:23 PM

I have better things to do with my money,rather than spend it on whores and over-priced drinks.

Megaguns91
05-18-2010, 04:24 PM
http://mahopa.de/bilder/funny-forum-pictures/why-did-i-click.jpg

Trance
05-18-2010, 04:25 PM

Sorry, as far as I'm concerned it's a one-way exit.

CueSi
05-18-2010, 04:28 PM
I have better things to do with my money,rather than spend it on whores and over-priced drinks.

Strippers are not whores by definition. We're entertainers. Yeah, that's a little politically correct, but . . . some whores ARE strippers, strippers on the whole are NOT whores.

~QC

Gingersnap
05-18-2010, 04:31 PM
http://mahopa.de/bilder/funny-forum-pictures/why-did-i-click.jpg

Most of us are asking ourselves that question. :p

Rebel Yell
05-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Strippers are not whores by definition. We're entertainers. Yeah, that's a little politically correct, but . . . some whores ARE strippers, strippers on the whole are NOT whores.

~QC

That's right. Y'all are professional teases.:D

Megaguns91
05-18-2010, 04:36 PM

~QC

You're an exotic dancer? :confused:

Gingersnap
05-18-2010, 04:54 PM

:D Yes, she is.

Megaguns91
05-18-2010, 05:39 PM
:D Yes, she is.

I must admit, it caught me off guard, but that is pretty neat :D

BadCat
05-18-2010, 05:41 PM
A strip joint is the safest place in the world to send your husband / boyfriend.
Very few men are going to get laid by strippers.

djones520
05-18-2010, 05:53 PM
A strip joint is the safest place in the world to send your husband / boyfriend.
Very few men are going to get laid by strippers.

Arizona must have some pretty clean strip clubs... I've only been in a few, but everyone of them had those "back room" deals going on.

asdf2231
05-18-2010, 06:09 PM
http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr163/NinjaShade_04/awesome.jpg

Jumpy
05-18-2010, 07:27 PM
A person shouldn't have to take a laxative or an enema to have sex. Or do you swallow the washcloth and pull it out your asshole?:eek:

Of all sexual acts, anal sex is the most misunderstood. Despite the fact that one out of every four women has engaged in anal sex, the practice remains taboo. Many women are reluctant to experiment with anal sex because of the many myths and misconceptions that surround the practice.

But once you learn the right techniques, it's easy to see why anal sex can be so enjoyable. The anus contains a vast supply of nerves, and is one of our most sensitive erogenous zones. Stroking, massaging, and otherwise stimulating the anus can be intensely pleasurable. In fact, some women are able to orgasm from anal stimulation alone. Here you'll find answers to the most common concerns about anal pleasures:

1. The anus is dirty.
Early in our childhood, we are taught that the anus is dirty and should not be touched. Thorough hand washing after accidentally touching this area is stressed. You may also have heard similar sentiments voiced about your vulva and vagina, but of course stimulation of these body parts can certainly provide a multitude of pleasurable sensations.

With routine daily hygiene, the anus is as clean as other parts of your body. It does contain its own natural bacteria, though, and to avoid infections, you must never move anything from your anus to your vagina.

Read More http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/sextaboos/0,,jdgc,00.html#ixzz0oKIi0SWf

This showed up in a google, but I didnt read further than what I quoted. I'm sure many of us would be grossed out by what others do, but really if it is behind closed doors between consenting adults... go for it!

CueSi
05-18-2010, 08:21 PM
That's right. Y'all are professional teases.:D

THAT, I will plead guilty as charged to. :)

~QC

CueSi
05-18-2010, 08:22 PM

Yeah, taking a break for summer school, but I'll be fully in the books and still winding the pole come fall.

~QC

Rockntractor
05-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Just walk away!:confused::eek:

Gingersnap
05-18-2010, 09:05 PM
I must admit, it caught me off guard, but that is pretty neat :D

It beats food stamps and welfare for the right girl.

Wei Wu Wei
05-18-2010, 09:07 PM
It's about gender roles.

Homophobia is essentially misogynism. The idea that being a homosexual (and the source of most stereotypes of homosexuals) means that a man is enjoying letting himself be treated as, or behaving as a woman is directly contrary to the logic of masculinity.

Subjugation of the feminine is a structural component of the masculine gender, so such gender-bending behaviors blur that line which constitutes a fundamental aspect of a person's idendity. Threaten that identity definition and existential anxiety arises.

Hence, the cause of homophobia.

Wei Wu Wei
05-18-2010, 09:08 PM

Lol, the walking talking projection machine

Wei Wu Wei
05-18-2010, 09:09 PM
For examples of what I'm talking about, think of the more common usage of the pejorative terms of "fag" or "gay", which rarely directly refer to homosexuals, but rather refer to a man not living up to his masculine gender role.

Wei Wu Wei
05-18-2010, 09:12 PM
From a societal standpoint, homosexuality is problematic. Many gay men are promiscuous to a ludicrous point and this really does fuel STI epidemics.

Actually, gay health groups since the 80's have led to massive changes in sexual behaviors amongst gay men, most of whom are in steady relationships and use protection during any sex acts. Most new HIV patients are not gay men, but rather IV drug users.

Many also switch hit which puts women at risk. The popular eroticism of lesbianism traps women in go-nowhere relationships and further objectifies them.

Well, lesbians tend to have the best sex because there is such an emphasis on the subjective experience and less objectivization.

The misogyny that underlies homophobic attitudes is why you'll find most feminist groups in support of gay and lesbian causes.

stsinner
05-18-2010, 09:13 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!

Wei Wu Wei
05-18-2010, 09:14 PM
They got the ballot initiative and lost but when they lost, they cried like the bitches that they are. This is why they don't get support.

This thread is a colorful example of what I mean.

FlaGator
05-18-2010, 09:31 PM
This thread is a colorful example of what I mean.

What makes a homosexuals and lesbians different from heterosexuals?

lacarnut
05-18-2010, 09:41 PM
in general--what's so bad about homosexuality?

If I had to explain it to a dumb ass like you, the meaning would get lost in the translation

Rockntractor
05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
If I had to explain it to a dumb ass like you, the meaning would get lost in the translation

Poop, nothing more need be said!

Gingersnap
05-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Actually, gay health groups since the 80's have led to massive changes in sexual behaviors amongst gay men, most of whom are in steady relationships and use protection during any sex acts. Most new HIV patients are not gay men, but rather IV drug users.

No, research this year indicates tha 50% of gay males in "monogamous" relationships have sex outside those relationships.

Gay Couples Study (http://www.advocate.com/article.aspx?id=106147)

Gay HIV+ men seem to be fairly caviler about it in terms of protection.

I in 3 HIV Gay Men Have Unprotected Sex. (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070430214508.htm)

While new HIV cases are dropping generally in the U.S., they are rising among young gay men.

NYT (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/02/nyregion/02hiv.html)

The newest research indicates that gay men and black gay/bi men account for the biggest increases.

CDC (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/factsheets/incidence.htm)

Well, lesbians tend to have the best sex because there is such an emphasis on the subjective experience and less objectivization.

The subjective experience of domestic violence, I guess. At best, lesbians have an equivalent rate of DV, at worst it's higher than in heterosexual relationships. I guess that the make-up sex just terrific, though.

LGBTQ Violence (http://www.mincava.umn.edu/documents/lgbtqviolence/lgbtqviolence.html).

The misogyny that underlies homophobic attitudes is why you'll find most feminist groups in support of gay and lesbian causes.

Based on my own experience dealing with women's groups and having worked in a college Woman's Center, I'd say that the misogyny springs from a complete lack of tolerance by women for other women who don't agree with certain types of feminist theory. Post Second Wave feminism is still stuck in the failed model of patriarchal frameworks. The allegiance of feminist groups to the sexual counter-culture has meant that women self-select out due to irrelevancy. Gay men in general aren't interested in heterosexual women's work/life balance, childcare issues, or body image concerns. Neither gay men nor young lesbians are interested in heterosexual fidelity and intimacy issues. Aging issues for gay men revolve around a lack of perceived sexual value to strangers; aging issues for lesbians often focus on sexual apathy; the aging of transgendered genetic men (and to a lesser extent, genetic women) usually involve physical difficulties that have no common correspondence to genetic gender issues.

PoliCon
05-18-2010, 10:43 PM

Did they try to rip your thong off again?? ;)

PoliCon
05-18-2010, 10:54 PM
It's about gender roles.

Homophobia is essentially misogynism. The idea that being a homosexual (and the source of most stereotypes of homosexuals) means that a man is enjoying letting himself be treated as, or behaving as a woman is directly contrary to the logic of masculinity.

Subjugation of the feminine is a structural component of the masculine gender, so such gender-bending behaviors blur that line which constitutes a fundamental aspect of a person's idendity. Threaten that identity definition and existential anxiety arises.

Hence, the cause of homophobia.

In wee wee's world - everyone who finds homosexuality wrong and/or repugnant is homophobic.:rolleyes: Of course in wee wee's world the sky is pink and everyone who disagrees with him is teh ebil . . . . :rolleyes:

FlaGator
05-19-2010, 07:57 AM
Did they try to rip your thong off again?? ;)

Like a snicker's bar at a Jenny Craig meeting. :)

jediab
05-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Yeah, taking a break for summer school, but I'll be fully in the books and still winding the pole come fall.

~QC

I call BOUNCEY without pics to back up your statement! :D

Trance
05-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Arizona must have some pretty clean strip clubs... I've only been in a few, but everyone of them had those "back room" deals going on.

Of course. You don't think people shell out $1,000 for a 'vip room' just to drink chamange, do you?

fettpett
05-20-2010, 02:29 PM
basically it comes down to:
don't flaunt it in my face,
act yourself, but don't be a dick about it
Don't ask for special treatment as your no different than anyone else

Unless your two really hot chicks, keep your PDA to yourself :D

Rebel Yell
05-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Of course. You don't think people shell out $1,000 for a 'vip room' just to drink chamange, do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUA-2UMKx5s&feature=related

CueSi
05-20-2010, 08:44 PM

No one's shelled out $1,000 at where I worked... now, $500 . . .yep. THAT'S been done. :)

~QC

FlaGator
05-20-2010, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUA-2UMKx5s&feature=related

Ok... that's funny!

Sonnabend
05-21-2010, 04:31 AM
his thread is a colorful example of what I mean.

Then you havent been reading it, or the issue would be settled.

Bottom line: do whatever you like, just leave me alone. I dont want or need to hear your political agenda, and I dont see why your rights include trampling on mine.

Want to be included in the mainstream and accepted? Stop making yourselves out to be special, spare us the victim shtick and treat us with the same respect you demand.

I defy you to class any of this as "homophobic"

Moron.

lacarnut
05-21-2010, 11:14 AM
CIM: Did you know that queerdom is illegal in most of the African countries. In fact, When 2 fags announced their engagement, they were arrested and sentenced to 14 years in prison. They are trying to do something about their explosive Aids problems while the homo community in the USA thinks they should have more rights.

Elspeth
05-23-2010, 12:06 AM
From a societal standpoint, homosexuality is problematic... The pop culture promotion of girl-on-girl sex legitimizes just another way for women to be objects for male fantasy.

Exactly on target here.

Most young women who engage in lesbianism do it for the relationship - not the sex or they do it to defy and eroticize convention. Ten years later they marry and have kids.

There are true lesbians who stay with women; they are never interested in men or or are far more sexually interested in women. There are also girls who try having a sexual relationship with a woman but are not true lesbians or even true bisexuals and they do (like Madonna) get married and have kids later.

YES!

BadCat
05-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Exactly on target here.

There are true lesbians who stay with women; they are never interested in men or or are far more sexually interested in women. There are also girls who try having a sexual relationship with a woman but are not true lesbians or even true bisexuals and they do (like Madonna) get married and have kids later.

YES!

I've always wondered about the lezzie couples I know.
They use strap ons...what's the point?

Elspeth
05-23-2010, 12:44 AM

Uh...you're asking me?:eek:

LOL!!!!!!!! :D

NJCardFan
05-23-2010, 10:12 AM
What I get a kick out of are men who have sex changes and become lesbians.

Wei Wu Wei
05-23-2010, 03:31 PM

there's more to sex than objects grinding against each other. women tend to recognize this more and lesbian sex tends to be amazing because they both recognize this.

Elspeth
05-23-2010, 07:49 PM
there's more to sex than objects grinding against each other. women tend to recognize this more and lesbian sex tends to be amazing because they both recognize this.

And you know lesbian sex is amazing how?;)

Rockntractor
05-23-2010, 08:28 PM
And you know lesbian sex is amazing how?;)

Wei Wei is a strap on!

lacarnut
05-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Wei Wei is a strap on!

:eek::eek::eek:

CueSi
05-23-2010, 09:49 PM

If that's all you think we do... the little you know.

It's amazing what a tongue can do, if it's attached to someone who knows what they're doing. When I'm with a woman, the oral sex is better, on average.

There are very few men that are that good. And even fewer that are teachable.

But almost every woman I've met IS that good. And you don't have to teach them a thing.

~QC

Rockntractor
05-23-2010, 10:07 PM

It's amazing what a tongue can do, if it's attached to someone who knows what they're doing. When I'm with a woman, the oral sex is better, on average.

But almost every woman I've met IS that good. And you don't have to teach them a thing.

~QC

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/004a9.gif?t=1274666768

patriot45
05-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh man! I once tore my genioglossus !
:D

Elspeth
05-23-2010, 10:16 PM

~QC

Ok then.

Plus one for lesbians. :D

PoliCon
05-23-2010, 10:34 PM

~QC

Not all of us are unskilled in the art of cunnilingus. :cool:

Rockntractor
05-23-2010, 10:46 PM

Like she said, another girl would be good at it, It's right at eye level for you too.

PoliCon
05-23-2010, 10:55 PM
Like she said, another girl would be good at it, It's right at eye level for you too.

Yes. You've got me. I'm a midget lesbian school teacher from pittsburgh. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
05-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Yes. You've got me. I'm a midget lesbian school teacher from pittsburgh. :rolleyes:
Babysitter, I'm not sure what you're teaching them.

CueSi
05-23-2010, 11:54 PM

I know... hence why I said "there are very few men that are that good". So...be the few... the proud....the guys that can actually perform one of the most difficult sexual acts known to humanity: orally pleasing a woman.

~QC

RobJohnson
05-24-2010, 02:08 AM

I had a lesbian couple ask me to go out of town with them on a mini vacation. This was just two weeks ago, I think I was going to be the strap on.