PDA

View Full Version : "Dignified Sex" Diet Revealed By Cage.

Gingersnap
05-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Nicolas Cage reveals bizarre diet of animals that have 'dignified' sex

Nicolas Cage, the Hollywood actor, has revealed an unusual diet in which he eats meat only from animals that mate in a “dignified” way.

By Alastair Jamieson
Published: 8:47AM BST 19 May 2010

A report in The Sun said Cage, who won an Oscar for Leaving Las Vegas, ate fish and fowl.

He told the newspaper: "I love all animals. I have a fascination with fish, birds, whales - sentient life - insects, reptiles.

"I actually choose the way I eat according to the way animals have sex. I think fish are very dignified with sex. So are birds.

"But pigs, not so much. So I don't eat pig meat or things like that. I eat fish and fowl."

Cage, who lives in New Orleans, where Bad Lieutenant is set, has a reputation for eccentric behaviour and once owned a pet octopus.

I guess he's never seen chicken sex. :eek:

Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/7739028/Nicolas-Cage-reveals-bizarre-diet-of-animals-that-have-dignified-sex.html)

Gingersnap
05-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Bumping for dignified sex.

Rockntractor
05-21-2010, 12:54 AM

Not much in terms of foreplay there. Goats really make a big deal out of it, they have quite a vocabulary!:D

Gingersnap
05-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Not much in terms of foreplay there. Goats really make a big deal out of it, they have quite a vocabulary!:D

From what I've seen, chicken sex is "wham (restraint), (vigorous fighting), bam!, (peevish pecking), ruffle, ruffle, eat bug.

Dignified? Not so much.

PoliCon
05-21-2010, 08:32 AM
From what I've seen, chicken sex is "wham (restraint), (vigorous fighting), bam!, (peevish pecking), ruffle, ruffle, eat bug.

Dignified? Not so much.

:confused: Isn't that how we all do it?

Sonnabend
05-21-2010, 08:46 AM
A gentleman never tells :D

Rebel Yell
05-21-2010, 09:52 AM

Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/7739028/Nicolas-Cage-reveals-bizarre-diet-of-animals-that-have-dignified-sex.html)

You mean rooster rape? Poor hen tries like hell to get away.

Sonnabend
05-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Sounds like a fowl business either way................:D

Rockntractor
05-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Sounds like a fowl business either way................:D

It's not that they don't want to have sex, they chicken out at the last minute!

noonwitch
05-21-2010, 10:52 AM

Dignified? Not so much.

Not much different from ducks, except male ducks commit gang rape on female ducks. They gang up, and even take turns with her, alternating between holding her down and having at her.

It's just like that Jodie Foster movie, except with ducks.

PoliCon
05-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Not much different from ducks, except male ducks commit gang rape on female ducks. They gang up, and even take turns with her, alternating between holding her down and having at her.

I'll never forget this one time when while on an outing with the youth ministry to a state park to go swimming one of the more prudish of the ladies called myself and another person for help because there was a gang of ducks 'beating up' another duck. We came up and I had to laugh and she got soooooo mad and turned 17 shades of red when I explained to her what was actually happening. She was soooooo scandalized. :D

Gingersnap
05-21-2010, 08:30 PM

LMAO! Yeah, it is except duck hens don't get hot lawyers to represent them in court. Otherwise though, it's identical. :D

BadCat
05-22-2010, 04:17 PM

Who knew male ducks were from Detroit?