PDA

View Full Version : PacMan Turns 30

Troll
05-21-2010, 05:42 PM
If you go to Google, that's an actual game - just give it a second to load, and don't try to put any quarters in your USB ports.

You move PacMan with the arrow keys. There only seems to be one level, but it's good for nostalgia. Happy birthday, PacMan.

ralph wiggum
05-21-2010, 07:28 PM
If you go to Google, that's an actual game - just give it a second to load, and don't try to put any quarters in your USB ports.

You move PacMan with the arrow keys. There only seems to be one level, but it's good for nostalgia. Happy birthday, PacMan.

Damn, I stuck a roll of quarters in my computer. :( :D

NJCardFan
05-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Lord knows how many quarters I put in those machines. I did ok at it but I wasn't one of these geeks who would play hours on end using only 1 dude. I could never reach the key level.

nightflight
05-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Defender was far, far better.

NJCardFan
05-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Defender was far, far better.

I disagree. Far more skill to play PacMan than Defender. Not that Defender was a bad game, it just wasn't as challenging as PacMan.

noonwitch
05-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Lord knows how many quarters I put in those machines. I did ok at it but I wasn't one of these geeks who would play hours on end using only 1 dude. I could never reach the key level.

We had Pac Man and Space Invaders at the IHOP I worked at as a teenager. The cooks made a key for the latter, so we could get free games when the manager wasn't around. I stuck a lot of my tips into that Pac Man machine, however. The shop-kid cooks couldn't figure out how to make a key for that one.