PDA

View Full Version : Donkey detonated on Gaza border

FlaGator
05-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Uh-oh! The terrorists have done it now. They've gone and got PETA involved...

The AP story can be read here. (http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?ID=176452)

Gingersnap
05-26-2010, 12:31 PM
How long before we see naked coeds painted like donkeys with fake explosives strategically placed over the naughty bits?

Megaguns91
05-26-2010, 12:39 PM
How long before we see naked coeds painted like donkeys with fake explosives strategically placed over the naughty bits?

:confused:

Gingersnap
05-26-2010, 01:06 PM
:confused:

Don't tell me you've never experienced a PETA protest! They get good looking college women to hang around in cages while wearing nothing more than body paint. The women are supposed to generate compassion for various animals: tigers, chickens, etc. Instead, they just draw a lot of horny young men. :D

Megaguns91
05-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Don't tell me you've never experienced a PETA protest! They get good looking college women to hang around in cages while wearing nothing more than body paint. The women are supposed to generate compassion for various animals: tigers, chickens, etc. Instead, they just draw a lot of horny young men. :D

:D ha!

Apache
05-27-2010, 07:42 PM
:D ha!

HEy, it's a hobby :o

:p

Rockntractor
05-27-2010, 07:43 PM
They meant it when they said they would blow our asses up!:eek:

lacarnut
05-27-2010, 07:52 PM

Groan:)

Bubba Dawg
05-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Groan:)

He beat me to it. :(

Hamlet
05-28-2010, 11:04 AM
:D:D:D:

JB
05-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Did I miss the PETA outrage? Did they throw paint on terrorists?

That's what I thought.

Rockntractor
05-28-2010, 10:24 PM
Did I miss the PETA outrage? Did they throw paint on terrorists?

That's what I thought.

It was all a misunderstanding. A young Muslim asked his imam, what can i do for Allah, The Imam replied shove some explosives up you ass and run into Israel. It was all a dreadful mistake!:eek:

Elspeth
05-28-2010, 10:46 PM
It was all a misunderstanding. A young Muslim asked his imam, what can i do for Allah, The Imam replied shove some explosives up you ass and run into Israel. It was all a dreadful mistake!:eek:

:D:D:D

AmPat
05-29-2010, 12:00 PM

Stop being redundant.:mad::D

Dan D. Doty
05-31-2010, 01:35 AM

What other jokes can we make out of this :D

Wonder how they talked the donkey into becoming a suicide bomber? 72 ponies in Heaven?

See what happens when you spend all your money on explosives, and don't have enough left for gas.

Wouldn't an ox have made more sense.

What's next? Chickens with chainssaw; they never see that one coming.

A pig would have been a dead giveaway.

Odysseus
06-01-2010, 03:21 PM
The sooner, the better. :D

What other jokes can we make out of this :D

The moral of this story: Always watch your ass when you transport explosives.

One donkey cart laden with explosives=$25.
200 kilograms of dynamite=$30
Getting your ass all over the nightly news= Priceless.

Israeli trooper to Arab terrorist right after the explosion: Sir, I pulled you over because your ass was all over the road.

And, of course, would the technical term for the crater left by the bomb be an asshole?

But we shouldn't make fun. After all, that donkey was some terrorist's girlfriend.

Dan D. Doty
06-01-2010, 04:27 PM
But we shouldn't make fun. After all, that donkey was some terrorist's girlfriend.

I was thinking this too, but didn't have the guts to say it :D

Lets make this the thread of the year.

Odysseus
06-01-2010, 04:47 PM
I was thinking this too, but didn't have the guts to say it :D

Lets make this the thread of the year.

Works for me, but would the mods object to putting someone else's ass on the line? :D

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 07:23 PM
This thread cracks me up. :D