PDA

View Full Version : Old Dog - New Trick!

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Stay until the end. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSywiwgC4Dk

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Bumping for smartness.

PoliCon
05-27-2010, 08:53 PM
lol

Bubba Dawg
05-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Nice.

When I was a kid we were moving. We lived on a farm so we had lots of animals and a lot of STUFF.

Anyway, we were taking the LAST LOAD and there was this old barn cat that we could not locate. We looked and looked and no dice. The cat was nowhere to be found.

Well, we had to get on the road so we went to the truck and the cat was curled up asleep on the front seat of the truck.

We had never seen this cat get into any vehicle but it's like she figured out that something was going on and she did not want to get left.

Rockntractor
05-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Nice.

When I was a kid we were moving. We lived on a farm so we had lots of animals and a lot of STUFF.

Anyway, we were taking the LAST LOAD and there was this old barn cat that we could not locate. We looked and looked and no dice. The cat was nowhere to be found.

Well, we had to get on the road so we went to the truck and the cat was curled up asleep on the front seat of the truck.

We had never seen this cat get into any vehicle but it's like she figured out that something was going on and she did not want to get left.

Did you go to another farm?:(

Bubba Dawg
05-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Did you go to another farm?:(

Kinda. We went to 25 acres in the Mountains. Mostly woods but we had chickens and dawgs and cats and lots of trees.

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 09:15 PM
It's nuts how smart they are sometimes. Dusty (a long dead Sheltie) would periodically barf in corners (then re-eat it). We'd taken him to the vet a couple of times for this until we realized that this was his 4 month "normal".

One time he did it and then stood around all morning holding his leash in his mouth (normally he only did this after work). I took him in and sure enough, he had a blockage they took out through his mouth: a tennis ball skin.

On the other hand, the Collie has eaten beer cans without alerting us.