PDA

View Full Version : The Pasture Test. (Quiz.)

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 07:58 PM
You Are Flexible

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/thepasturetest/pasture-3.png

You believe that wherever you go, there you are. And you are able to be anywhere.
You can easily adapt to changing situations - in fact, you think a little change does you good.

You are incredibly observant, and because of this, you are very wise. You have an impressive memory.
You are a very visual person. You never forget a face or a scene.

The Pasture Test (http://www.blogthings.com/thepasturetest/)

I am very observant (in my trade, you have to be if you want to go home with the same number of toes and fingers you started the day with).

If I have not interacted with you in a meaningful way since January 23rd - you are dead to me. Seriously, I have only so much free memory for interpersonal trivia and most of that is taken up with Brangelina. :p

Articulate_Ape
05-27-2010, 08:11 PM
I got the same thing, Ginger. I must say that this has to be the most daft online quiz I have been subjected to since the "What consistency bowel movement are you?" one.

Rockntractor
05-27-2010, 08:17 PM
I got runny!:confused:

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 08:20 PM
There's like some kind of horrifying AARP/colonoscopy angle that I'm missing here but it's still impacting me in a completely negative way.

Articulate_Ape
05-27-2010, 08:32 PM
There's like some kind of horrifying AARP/colonoscopy angle that I'm missing here but it's still impacting me in a completely negative way.

Don't worry, you'll have forgotten all about it in no time.

Bubba Dawg
05-27-2010, 08:34 PM
You Are Independent

You've always been on your own track in life, and very few people have understood it.
You think for yourself, and you tend to seek out the quieter parts of life.

You are likely to be an early morning riser or a total night owl. You just like to be awake when no one else is.
You find a lot of peace in solitude, and you're only ready to be with others when you are completely recharged.

Crapouillot
05-27-2010, 08:38 PM
I am very observant (in my trade, you have to be if you want to go home with the same number of toes and fingers you started the day with).

If I have not interacted with you in a meaningful way since January 23rd - you are dead to me. Seriously, I have only so much free memory for interpersonal trivia and most of that is taken up with Brangelina. :p

You know, I have always pictured you as being very flexible. :)

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 09:21 PM
You know, I have always pictured you as being very flexible. :)

Yeah, I do yoga. I get that a lot.

Rockntractor
05-27-2010, 09:22 PM
You get it a lot?:confused:

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 09:24 PM

Speculation.

Bubba Dawg
05-27-2010, 09:24 PM

She does Yoda? :eek:

Rockntractor
05-27-2010, 09:25 PM

Yoda does it?:confused::eek:

Bubba Dawg
05-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Yoda does it?:confused::eek:

Only if the chick is really flexible.

Little Devil. ;):D

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 09:30 PM

You made me look. I hate you.

Bubba Dawg
05-27-2010, 09:31 PM
You made me look. I hate you.

Well, at least I didn't mention the garage door...oops....:eek:

lacarnut
05-27-2010, 10:09 PM
You Are Independent

You've always been on your own track in life, and very few people have understood it.

You are likely to be an early morning riser or a total night owl. You just like to be awake when no one else is.
You find a lot of peace in solitude, and you're only ready to be with others when you are completely recharged.

Same here & spot on.

Wei Wu Wei
05-27-2010, 10:19 PM
You Are Independent

got this one

Wei Wu Wei
05-27-2010, 10:20 PM

I've dabbled in it, not so much anymore but the soles of my feet can still touch my head and I naturally sit in positions others say look painful.

Of course, yoga isn't yoga if it's just physical, I prefer the meditation, and I prefer still sitting silent meditation for hours and hours on end.

Rockntractor
05-27-2010, 10:26 PM
I've dabbled in it, not so much anymore but the soles of my feet can still touch my head and I naturally sit in positions others say look painful.

Of course, yoga isn't yoga if it's just physical, I prefer the meditation, and I prefer still sitting silent meditation for hours and hours on end.
Some day you will be popular in prison!

Wei Wu Wei
05-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Except I don't commit crimes.

Funny joke tho, i see what you did there, you're implying homosexual sex. lolololol i can't stop giggling just thinking about it. not only that, homosexual RAPE. woo wee rockntractor when will you get your own standup special?

Rockntractor
05-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Except I don't commit crimes.

Funny joke tho, i see what you did there, you're implying homosexual sex. lolololol i can't stop giggling just thinking about it. not only that, homosexual RAPE. woo wee rockntractor when will you get your own standup special?
Oh my!:confused:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/cute_cartoon_angel_pig_sticker-p217.jpg?t=1275014780

Gingersnap
05-27-2010, 10:52 PM

I'm not a Hindu and I suspect you aren't, either. Actual Hindus are infuriated when Western people make statements like that. It's like saying, "I say the Rosary in Latin for my blood pressure."

Maybe you do but don't try to make a Trad Catholic agree with your concept. It's demeaning. I don't do one fake Hindu/fake Buddhist thing. It's exercise for me and nothing else. If I want to meditate (and I do), I use a Western format that is part of my actual culture.

patriot45
05-27-2010, 10:59 PM
Now thats my kinda quiz!! Only one question and you can't get it wrong! :D

You Are Peaceful and Content
You have reached a point in your life where you've accepted things and found bliss.
You cultivate a sense of gratitude, and you believe that each day you're given is special.

You have a low tolerance for drama, and you have been known to cut troublesome people out of your life completely.
You are a daydreamer, but there is nothing lofty about your dreams. You can be perfectly happy just watching the clouds.