PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian National Security Force

djones520
05-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Just saw a short story about this on Fox. The biggest thing that caught my attention was that it's training was overseen by a Major General from the US Army, and that we've provided more then $500 million in funding.

http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?i=4330380

That's a story/interview with the commander of the PNSF. Sounds to me like this is a para-military force that is concerned solely with the safety of a growing palestinian state. They combat Hamas, and other terrorist groups, and seem to have a lot of Israeli support (but also a lot of Israeli heart ache).

Sonnabend
05-28-2010, 07:25 PM
A growing "what" state?

"Palestine"?

The one in Texas?:confused:

djones520
05-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Hook... line... sinker.

Sonnabend
05-28-2010, 07:41 PM
I stand with Israel.

djones520
05-28-2010, 07:53 PM
I put that in there just to needle you Sonna. ;)

I did find this whole story interesting though. I'd love to see a stable Palestinian government step up and be able to work hand in hand with Israel and it's defense forces to destroy organizations like Hamas.

Sonnabend
05-28-2010, 07:58 PM
I did find this whole story interesting though. I'd love to see a stable Palestinian government step up and be able to work hand in hand with Israel and it's defense forces to destroy organizations like Hamas.

Not going to happen.

Where's Gilad Shalit?

HAMAS IS the HAMAStinian government..oh and dont expect tyhe PM of Israel to be serious about peace anytime soon...the Paleosimians murdered his brother at Entebbe.