PDA

View Full Version : HATE IT Saturday.

PoliCon
05-29-2010, 12:01 AM
Weather - gonna be HOT HOT HOT. :mad:

Stuff - got places to go and people to see.

TOTD: Just watched a great video - and it's hella easy to find my self relating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfnAOcBirAs

SO - what do you hate?

lacarnut
05-29-2010, 12:10 AM
Nothing ----Life is a bowl of cherries

You got 3 days off---what you bitching about.

PoliCon
05-29-2010, 12:14 AM
Nothing ----Life is a bowl of cherries

You got 3 days off---what you bitching about.

so you love Barry Obama? You love medicare cuts? You love confiscatory taxes?? humm?? :p

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 02:23 PM

TOTD: Just watched a great video - and it's hella easy to find my self relating.

SO - what do you hate?

Boohoo. It's hot there? You're in Pennsylvania, come deal with the Texas heat and see how you like it. My car doesn't even have a working AC right now.

I hate that so many working class people complain about problems that are financial in nature, they hate their jobs and yet they lack the consciousness to see where their interests lie and keep laying over and taking it.

It bothers me how so many people walk around with hatred, anger, fear, and negativity in their hearts and then lash out at everyone else. It bothers me that being defensive, stubborn, and ignorant is valued more than self-growth and openness.

I have financial troubles too, I eat rice almost every day because it's all I can afford, but I am blessed. I was born in the projects living off of food stamps but I was also born into a wealthy nation.. I didn't have to work until I was 16, while millions of young children work 14 hour days to make the cheap shit we all want to buy. I am in good health and I have access to one of the largest libraries in the nation.

There are things that cause me pain, but I like those things too, because there's a difference between pain and suffering.

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Cheer up poli :)

You've got this one life here on earth, enjoy it.

lacarnut
05-29-2010, 02:26 PM
so you love Barry Obama? You love medicare cuts? You love confiscatory taxes?? humm?? :p

I did not say that. Don't be such a sour puss

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 02:38 PM
It must feel really good to be Policon. I wish I was Policon.

Apache
05-29-2010, 02:51 PM

SO - what do you hate?

Whiny lil smiley faces that don't know what hot is....:p

Fer reals, mowing 5 acres in 88f and 70% humidity....that is the suxxor:(

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Yep... hauling junk around at the recycling center at 96 degrees. wooo

FlaGator
05-29-2010, 02:55 PM
I hate nothing except crime that harms people who in no way invited the criminal activity upon themselves and even that is just part of life.

Apache
05-29-2010, 03:04 PM

You don't want to get into a pissing match with me boy....:rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 03:36 PM
You don't want to get into a pissing match with me boy....:rolleyes:

You're right I know you'll win that one.

djones520
05-29-2010, 03:44 PM
You're right I know you'll win that one.

He will. Your heat index is 98 degrees, his is 100 degrees.

Booyah.

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 03:47 PM
touché

BadCat
05-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Boohoo. It's hot there? You're in Pennsylvania, come deal with the Texas heat and see how you like it. My car doesn't even have a working AC right now.

I hate that so many working class people complain about problems that are financial in nature, they hate their jobs and yet they lack the consciousness to see where their interests lie and keep laying over and taking it.

It bothers me how so many people walk around with hatred, anger, fear, and negativity in their hearts and then lash out at everyone else. It bothers me that being defensive, stubborn, and ignorant is valued more than self-growth and openness.

I have financial troubles too, I eat rice almost every day because it's all I can afford, but I am blessed. I was born in the projects living off of food stamps but I was also born into a wealthy nation.. I didn't have to work until I was 16, while millions of young children work 14 hour days to make the cheap shit we all want to buy. I am in good health and I have access to one of the largest libraries in the nation.

There are things that cause me pain, but I like those things too, because there's a difference between pain and suffering.

1. Get a job and buy yourself a car with AC. Quit acting like such a loser. What do you drive? A broken down 1973 AMC Gremlin or some other piece of junk moonbatmobile?

2. Have you ever considered that you are a very unlikable person and people don't like being around you? You're just too stupid to see it and mistakenly misinterpret their extreme dislike as "hatred, anger, fear and negativity".

Speedy
05-29-2010, 04:09 PM

Recycling is for pussies. A pit, a backhoe, kerosene and a match. That is as close to recycling as I get.

patriot45
05-29-2010, 04:23 PM

SO - what do you hate?

Florida typical! 90 with chance of rain!

TOTD: Hey poli, I hate your life too!

Normally we would be spending our anniversary down in the Keys, at the least Clearwater, but alas no money. So we are doing the next best thing! We got the stereo playing reggae and beach music, I went to Wallyworld and bought a bag of playground sand and put it by the pool and we are believing we are at the beach! :D
We will be grilling some of Rocks baby lamb chops for dinner and just enjoying life and the weekend!
Oh yeah COLD beer!:D

Apache
05-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Recycling is for pussies. A pit, a backhoe, kerosene and a match. That is as close to recycling as I get.

Not really for pussies.... I consider my aluminum cans like a savings account. Besides that, even the moonbats on DU proved that kerosene can't burn steel...:p

I got $500 for the rusted crap laying 'round here :D

Apache
05-29-2010, 04:52 PM

Normally we would be spending our anniversary down in the Keys, at the least Clearwater, but alas no money. So we are doing the next best thing! We got the stereo playing reggae and beach music, I went to Wallyworld and bought a bag of playground sand and put it by the pool and we are believing we are at the beach! :D
We will be grilling some of Rocks baby lamb chops for dinner and just enjoying life and the weekend!

I HATE YOU!

:p

FlaGator
05-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Living in Florida give me little sympathy of people who complain about the temperature. We start getting above 90 in April and it stays that way until late September.

Apache
05-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Living in Florida give me little sympathy of people who complain about the temperature. We start getting above 90 in April and it stays that way until late September.

Buddy I lived in Arizona, I know HOT....:cool:

Now, 88 isn't hot, however 70% is uncomfortable...:(

FlaGator
05-29-2010, 05:57 PM

Arizona people are the only ones I give a pass. I noticed on morning a few years back that the low that day was 97...

Apache
05-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Arizona people are the only ones I give a pass. I noticed on morning a few years back that the low that day was 97...

Oh yeah, been through plenty of those. Even the swimming pools feel like hot baths :o

djones520
05-29-2010, 06:16 PM

Big differance in Arizona heat and Florida heat. Humidity makes a HUGE differance in that. I'd take 120 and dry over 90 and humid any day.

Apache
05-29-2010, 06:27 PM
Big differance in Arizona heat and Florida heat. Humidity makes a HUGE differance in that. I'd take 120 and dry over 90 and humid any day.

Each has its pros and cons, however I agree whole-heartedly, humidity SUCKS :cool:

JB
05-29-2010, 06:44 PM
I eat rice almost every day because it's all I can affordHa-Ha.

Maybe it's because you deserve it.

PoliCon
05-29-2010, 07:21 PM
I did not say that. Don't be such a sour puss

who's sour? :p

Jumpy
05-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Went yard saling this morning at 6AM, am booked to put outdoor carpeting into a boat as soon as they are finished repairing the flooring. I LOVE weekends..

djones520
05-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Ha-Ha.

Maybe it's because you deserve it.

It's amazing the amount of hatred people here hold for faceless internet entities who simply disagree with them.

JB
05-29-2010, 07:30 PM
It's amazing the amount of hatred people here hold for faceless internet entities who simply disagree with them.Relax Francis. He deserves it because he's a communist.

It wasn't personal.

patriot45
05-29-2010, 07:30 PM
It's amazing the amount of hatred people here hold for faceless internet entities who simply disagree with them.

Very Deep! When it comes to the poli, its love -hate! We love to hate her!! :D

Now go back to your room.

PoliCon
05-29-2010, 07:31 PM

Normally we would be spending our anniversary down in the Keys, at the least Clearwater, but alas no money. So we are doing the next best thing! We got the stereo playing reggae and beach music, I went to Wallyworld and bought a bag of playground sand and put it by the pool and we are believing we are at the beach!

I never said I hate my life :p Temps were in the high 80s with high humidity and no air circulation at all. :(

I hope your chops are good - we had the Blue Marlin steaks tonight - first time I've had Marlin. EXCELLENT stuff.

We spent the day with family at the sister in laws grilled steaks - swam in the pool with her young'ens and generally relaxed. The Mrs has a bit of a sunburn. Poor thing. I had enough sense to limit my time in the sun. :cool:

I'm glad you made the best of things given the situation.

Apache
05-29-2010, 07:32 PM
who's sour? :p

Ummm, maybe you, you lemonhead twin :p

PoliCon
05-29-2010, 07:33 PM

Your choice. I prefer the snow. :p When it's over 75 it's too damn hot.

PoliCon
05-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Ummm, maybe you, you lemonhead twin :p

I'm as sour as sweet cream butter. :p

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 08:16 PM
1. Get a job and buy yourself a car with AC. Quit acting like such a loser. What do you drive? A broken down 1973 AMC Gremlin or some other piece of junk moonbatmobile?

It's a 2001 ford pansy-mobile, I'm working on following in my best buddy Policon's footsteps and I'm getting a teaching certification this year and will try to begin teaching high school in a few months. :)

2. Have you ever considered that you are a very unlikable person and people don't like being around you? You're just too stupid to see it and mistakenly misinterpret their extreme dislike as "hatred, anger, fear and negativity".

Sure I've considered it. Hell when you sit around for days on end in total silence meditating you consider all sorts of things but people I meet IRL tend to be very friendly, kind, courteous, and seem to enjoy having me around. I like to meet new people often, and the people who are close to me seem to hold me in high regard, but I try to not let that get to my head you know.

Rockntractor
05-29-2010, 08:19 PM
It's a 2001 ford pansy-mobile, I'm working on following in my best buddy Policon's footsteps and I'm getting a teaching certification this year and will try to begin teaching high school in a few months. :)

Sure I've considered it. Hell when you sit around for days on end in total silence meditating you consider all sorts of things but people I meet IRL tend to be very friendly, kind, courteous, and seem to enjoy having me around. I like to meet new people often, and the people who are close to me seem to hold me in high regard, but I try to not let that get to my head you know.

Stop daydreaming and join the real world. you're not a Buddhist monk!:rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 08:22 PM
lol of course I'm not. Practicing meditation doesn't make you a monk. Although I did go 11 days in total silence with no contact with the outside world eating vegetarian meals donated to me practicing vipassana meditation from 4 am to 9 pm so for those few days you could say I was a monk.

lol but no seriously I'm just a normal guy.

PoliCon
05-29-2010, 10:17 PM

Yea - you're friendship is like the clap. :rolleyes:

fucktards of a feather . . . .

Big Guy
05-29-2010, 10:47 PM
lol of course I'm not. Practicing meditation doesn't make you a monk. Although I did go 11 days in total silence with no contact with the outside world eating vegetarian meals donated to me practicing vipassana meditation from 4 am to 9 pm so for those few days you could say I was a monk.

lol but no seriously I'm just a normal guy.

NORMAL people don't do what you just said you did.

I don't hate much, but what I do hate I keep to my self.

I don't complain about the heat or the cold much. I spent over a year in the Middle East. Six months in Egypt (1985) and Eleven month in Saudi Arabia and Iraq during the Gulf War. NOW THATS FRIGGIN HOT.

The only place that even came close was Phoenix, August 1992. Never going back.

Rockntractor
05-29-2010, 10:51 PM

I don't complain about the heat or the cold much. I spent over a year in the Middle East. Six months in Egypt (1985) and Eleven month in Saudi Arabia and Iraq during the Gulf War. NOW THATS FRIGGIN HOT.

Some how or another he thinks daydreaming and what he eats will make him spiritual, all it will do is make him spaced out and have to shit!:rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 11:34 PM

Well everyone has something unique about them. I'm sure there's stuff you know or that you've done or that you've experienced that most people have not. That meditation thing just happens to be one of mine.

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Some how or another he thinks daydreaming and what he eats will make him spiritual, all it will do is make him spaced out and have to shit!:rolleyes:

Not hardly spaced out, the aim of these meditations are the bring your focus out of your daydreaming monkey mind and into the present moment.

Rockntractor
05-29-2010, 11:36 PM
Well everyone has something unique about them. I'm sure there's stuff you know or that you've done or that you've experienced that most people have not. That meditation thing just happens to be one of mine.
I used to call it getting stoned and spacing out.

Rockntractor
05-29-2010, 11:38 PM
Not hardly spaced out, the aim of these meditations are the bring your focus out of your daydreaming monkey mind and into the present moment.

Since it is obviously not working you need to move on to something else like coherent thought maybe.

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 11:38 PM
I used to call it getting stoned and spacing out.

No drugs or alcohol either. It's nothing like smoking weed.

Rockntractor
05-29-2010, 11:40 PM
No drugs or alcohol either. It's nothing like smoking weed.

I have a hard time believing you are this way without a little help from your friends.

Big Guy
05-29-2010, 11:40 PM

Still NOT normal. :p

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Still NOT normal. :p

There's really no such thing as normal :)

Rockntractor
05-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Of course not, have you ever considered a treatment center?

Big Guy
05-29-2010, 11:44 PM

I guess it's all relative. :)

But your still weird. :p

PoliCon
05-29-2010, 11:45 PM

does your relativism know any bounds?

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Of course not, have you ever considered a treatment center?

Worked in them, that's about it. :)

Wei Wu Wei
05-29-2010, 11:49 PM
does your relativism know any bounds?

A real discussion on this would be very long and full of convoluted words that no one cares to read I'm sure.

Let's just say I don't know :)

Gingersnap
05-31-2010, 09:56 PM
Bindweed - everybody hates bindweed. Fluffy (enough said). Clay soil. My next door neighbor who decided this afternoon (at the pinnacle of achievement on my huge project) that today would be the best day to pick up wood for a mutual project. She wants to save $20 bucks on a $400 project we're splitting - wtf?

I don't really hate her. I'm just annoyed.

I'm disturbed by and against various things but I hate don't much (except Fluffy). :D

patriot45
05-31-2010, 10:00 PM

Is this one of those threads!?! I got shaved yesterday! You want pics!?!

:D

Yes I did get shaved!

Rockntractor
05-31-2010, 10:48 PM
Is this one of those threads!?! I got shaved yesterday! You want pics!?!

:D

Yes I did get shaved!

Why not a wax dip?:confused:

Big Guy
05-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Why not a wax dip?:confused:

He has to shave it with a planer, wax wouldn't do it. :D