PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Monday Tuesday?

Rockntractor
06-01-2010, 12:44 AM
92 F | 70 F Hot today, the thermometer is creeping up, it will be 97 by the end of the week. I'm Back to Leonard mountain today to finish disassembling the wall, I had planned on two laborers to help me on this job but everyone so far has pussied out. I'm 51 years old and can out work most people, big deal it has gotten me nowhere!:mad:

TOTD: What's the dumbest thing you've ever done? Did you get caught? (If you had not been caught, would it still be the dumbest thing you've ever done?)

FlaGator
06-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Hot.... then rainy.

TOTD. If I told you I'd have to kill you.

noonwitch
06-01-2010, 09:32 AM
It's supposed to be sunny and 83, but it started out raining.

Most of the really stupid, drunk things I did are long forgotten, although I'm pretty sure a couple of friends have photos. So I'm going to go with blowing up that cheerleader's mailbox with an M-80. My friend and I didn't get caught, but we could have blown our hands off with it. Plus, the girl's mom was cool even if her daughter was a bitch. I was about 12 or 13 when we did that.

Gingersnap
06-01-2010, 09:49 AM
It will be partly cloudy and in the high 70s today - perfect grilling weather.

TOTD: In terms of money, time, and police action the stupidest thing I have done was to let my cousin live in a house I owned prior to remodeling and selling it. I thought it was a win/win: he could get back on his feet and I'd have somebody there to flip on the lights and keep the pipes from freezing.

I still have nightmares about that interlude. :mad: