PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Lurkalot!

Gingersnap
06-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Happy Birthday! :D

PoliCon
06-01-2010, 10:37 AM
JUST FOR YOU LURKIE :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrC7aXVTrDk

FlaGator
06-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!

lacarnut
06-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Happy Birthday Lurk

noonwitch
06-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Happy Birthday, I'm glad you made it home in time to celebrate!

Kay
06-01-2010, 01:59 PM
http://www.shirleyscards.co.uk/cardwebsiteimages/web_images/birthday/Birthday-wishes.jpg

bijou
06-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Here's some secret footage of last year's celebrations. :D

ihQINxoIVGw

Seriously Lurky, have a great day and I hope you got all you wished for.

Articulate_Ape
06-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Happy Birthday, Lurkalot.

RobJohnson
06-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I hope you have a great day and that ass rash does not keep you from having fun!

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Here's some secret footage of last year's celebrations. :D

ihQINxoIVGw

Seriously Lurky, have a great day and I hope you got all you wished for.

wow..you did some great camera work..but why did you quit before the cousins started throwing the beer bottles in the air..that was some of my best shooting there...

bijou
06-01-2010, 03:52 PM
wow..you did some great camera work..but why did you quit before the cousins started throwing the beer bottles in the air..that was some of my best shooting there...

LOL :D

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 03:57 PM
LOL :D

sadly though, we barely had enough beer left over for the funeral the next day.. :(

bijou
06-01-2010, 04:09 PM
sadly though, we barely had enough beer left over for the funeral the next day.. :(

Someone forgot to let go of the beer bottle didn't they? :eek:

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Someone forgot to let go of the beer bottle didn't they? :eek:

well thats still under some debate..was it a matter of not letting go...or was it a matter of premature firing...or could it have been "hey, watch this, I'm gonna shoot that bottle of Bud Light right out of his mouth"...
its all pretty hazy... and sad...

Constitutionally Speaking
06-01-2010, 04:59 PM
It's all fun and games 'till someone gets hurt!

Happy Birthday Lurk!

SarasotaRepub
06-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Happy B-Day Lurky!!! May your ass rashes be few and far between...:D

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Happy B-Day Lurky!!! May your ass rashes be few and far between...:D

Thank you..fortunately Ginger came thorugh with her annual birthday shipment of ass rash cream, so I'm good to go..a bit slippery..

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Has my gift arrived yet?

whispers it's a gallon of wesson oil and a brand new shower curtain. ... shhhhhhh :D

Happy Birthday Lurkie....:D

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Has my gift arrived yet?

whispers it's a gallon of wesson oil and a brand new shower curtain. ... shhhhhhh :D

Happy Birthday Lurkie....:D

How did you know? You little stinker, you been readng my facebook page again haven't you? Its just what I wanted...did you send it to my office address or my home address..or....the nameless P.O. Box address??
running out to check now :D

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 07:27 PM
How did you know? You little stinker, you been readng my facebook page again haven't you? Its just what I wanted...did you send it to my office address or my home address..or....the nameless P.O. Box address??
running out to check now :D

So, the dwarf is still letting you get mail there. ;)

He's got it bad for you.

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 07:29 PM
So, the dwarf is still letting you get mail there. ;)

He's got it bad for you.

There's only two hundred people in the whole town...I'm the only one he's not related to, it makes me that much more alluring...

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 07:33 PM
There's only two hundred people in the whole town...I'm the only one he's not related to, it makes me that much more alluring...

I'll bet he still likes to sing Put a little love in your heart....;)

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I'll bet he still likes to sing Put a little love in your heart....;)

Yup, brings a tear to my eye every time he wraps his little arms around my kneecap and looks up into my eyes and sings that song. Cute little bugger... Gotta scrape him off like a tick some days...

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Yup, brings a tear to my eye every time he wraps his little arms around my kneecap and looks up into my eyes and sings that song. Cute little bugger... Gotta scrape him off like a tick some days...

It's the little things....

That reminds me, have you met Poli?

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 07:44 PM
It's the little things....

That reminds me, have you met Poli?

I dont believe I have had the pleasure. Little feller is he? Could I use him as back up in the next dwarf tossing contest at the local bar??

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 07:50 PM
I dont believe I have had the pleasure. Little feller is he? Could I use him as back up in the next dwarf tossing contest at the local bar??

Yeah he's a wee little fellow.

You could easily toss him if you need to. He's such a rancid little cuss you won't worry about getting attached to him and so you can go ahead and toss him really hard.

He stinks though.

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah he's a wee little fellow.

You could easily toss him if you need to. He's such a rancid little cuss you won't worry about getting attached to him and so you can go ahead and toss him really hard.

He stinks though.

not much use for water huh? well summer is coming up, i could use him in the lake dwarf skipping contest and get him cleaned up in no time...
probably a good thing he stinks though, you know how the kid gets attached...

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 08:14 PM
not much use for water huh? well summer is coming up, i could use him in the lake dwarf skipping contest and get him cleaned up in no time...
probably a good thing he stinks though, you know how the kid gets attached...

Poli doesn't like soap and water and we can't get him to change his Huggies as often as he should.

The dwarf skipping on the lake is a good idea but it might result in a fish kill. :eek:

Rockntractor
06-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Sniff sniff sniff Happy birthday Lurkette!:D

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Sniff sniff sniff Happy birthday Lurkette!:D

Thank you my little porkchop of love :p

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Poli doesn't like soap and water and we can't get him to change his Huggies as often as he should.

The dwarf skipping on the lake is a good idea but it might result in a fish kill. :eek:

I might have solved the problem the BLM has been having with the predatory northern pike around here...

Rockntractor
06-01-2010, 08:38 PM

We both got a little older this weekend. We are like fine wine or really good bock beer!:D

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 08:42 PM

Ain't Rock a good guy. :)

Shame that when he was a little tyke they dropped him on his...looks around....h-e-a-d... but he's really a nice fella.

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 08:45 PM
We both got a little older this weekend. We are like fine wine or really good bock beer!:D

or just old..it could go either way :D

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Ain't Rock a good guy. :)

Shame that when he was a little tyke they dropped him on his...looks around....h-e-a-d... but he's really a nice fella.

hush your mouth now...you know he's got someone reading this for him..what if they said that outloud? would hurt his little feelers.. :(

Rockntractor
06-01-2010, 08:46 PM
or just old..it could go either way :D

How much longer do we have before we smell like old people, and how will we know?:confused:

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 08:50 PM
hush your mouth now...you know he's got someone reading this for him..what if they said that outloud? would hurt his little feelers.. :(

Sorry. I didn't think. :(

I deserve to be spanked for that. :o

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 08:53 PM
How much longer do we have before we smell like old people, and how will we know?:confused:

We probably already do. I wear white tennis shoes, i figger when the tops turn urine yellow..I'll know...

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Sorry. I didn't think. :(

I deserve to be spanked for that. :o

its my birthday and I have to spank YOU? allright, but this time YOU have to wear the naughty nurse uniform...

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 08:55 PM
its my birthday and I have to spank YOU? allright, but this time YOU have to wear the naughty nurse uniform...

:):):)

Rockntractor
06-01-2010, 09:02 PM
We probably already do. I wear white tennis shoes, i figger when the tops turn urine yellow..I'll know...

Sometimes my boots don't match.:(

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 09:05 PM

okay then, well something tells me you got bigger problems than worrying about that old man smell ....but its okay, you can start buying your own Christmas presents soon...

Rockntractor
06-01-2010, 09:07 PM
okay then, well something tells me you got bigger problems than worrying about that old man smell ....but its okay, you can start buying your own Christmas presents soon...

Have you ever gone to work in your pajamas?:confused:

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2010, 09:10 PM

At least they're always Boots Rock.

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Have you ever gone to work in your pajamas?:confused:

that would be a problem...worse still if you don't wear pajamas at all...

Rockntractor
06-01-2010, 09:25 PM
that would be a problem...worse still if you don't wear pajamas at all...

It would really be bad if you weren't wearing anything and nobody noticed!

lurkalot
06-01-2010, 10:41 PM
It would really be bad if you weren't wearing anything and nobody noticed!

I just tell them I am wearing a thong bikini...like anyone is gonna get close enough to prove me wrong...:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
06-01-2010, 10:42 PM
I just tell them I am wearing a thong bikini...like anyone is gonna get close enough to prove me wrong...:rolleyes:

:eek:

SaintLouieWoman
06-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Happy birthday, Lurkalot! Hope it was a nice one.

ralph wiggum
06-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Belated birthday wishes, Lurky! :o