PDA

View Full Version : DUmmies try to advise $kimmer re: Hillary

ralph wiggum
06-04-2008, 04:23 PM
lynyrd_skynyrd(1000+ posts)
Wed Jun-04-08 04:15 PM
Original message
What should DU do if she doesn't drop out? Let's give the admins our input (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6274564)

Why Skinner says it's tentative (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=6259404&mesg_id=6265544)

Democratic Underground is a discussion forum, and it is my belief that for the most part the discussions here should reflect what is going on out in the real world. As you know, Senator Clinton has not conceded the race, and has not yet made clear her intentions going forward. I believe she will do the right thing for party unity and drop out -- probably sometime in the next few days. If so, then we're going to stick with our plan. If she doesn't, then we need to decide how we're going to deal with it. But we cannot make that decision until she makes her intentions clear. We need to know the real-world context in which we are operating.

I believe that if Hillary Clinton does not concede this nomination, she needs to be treated as a Republican with a "D" next to her name.

This means, to put it quite frankly, that attacks on her should be permitted, while defending her, endorsing her, or parroting her lies needs to be grounds for dismissal. Sorry die hard Hillary loyalists, but her time is up, and if she doesn't drop out, so is yours.

It's not like I haven't said this before, but now it's different. Obama is now officially the presumptive nominee. Even the media is on board with that, for crying out loud. I don't think she is a Democrat, and if she continues to undermine Obama, nobody can deny it anymore.

On the other side of this, attacks on Obama which are not legitimate criticism should also not be permitted.

Just my thoughts.

You will do whatever Big $kimmer tells you to, DUmmy. He doesn't give a damn what you think.

BSR
06-04-2008, 04:28 PM
You will do whatever Big $kimmer tells you to, DUmmy. He doesn't give a damn what you think.

Bwahahahahahaha.. I love the fact that they are eating each other alive over there.

But I think its even funnier that this DUmmy thinks he has some say in $kimmer's pyramid scheme. News flash for you spanky, if $kimmer gets rid of die hard Hillary supporters he will lose ALOT OF CASH in his bi-hourly fund drives. You'll be banned before they will.

JB
06-04-2008, 04:30 PM
pbca (956 posts) Wed Jun-04-08 04:23 PM
Response to Original message
4. I agree, she should be tombstonedLMAO. I wonder if DU jargon makes it into his everyday life?

Tombstone the Hill supporters too!!!!eleventy

jinxmchue
06-04-2008, 04:36 PM
I wonder if $kimmer knows how f'ed he is.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-04-2008, 06:30 PM
I wonder if $kimmer knows how f'ed he is.

It's doubtful.

everyman68
06-04-2008, 06:40 PM

lynyrd_skynyrd is a total douche and an embarrassment to the band for whom he named himself after.

Speedy
06-04-2008, 07:10 PM
lynyrd_skynyrd(1000+ posts)
Wed Jun-04-08 04:15 PM
Original message

Democratic Underground is a discussion forum, and it is my belief that for the most part the discussions here should reflect what is going on out in the real world.

Underground Panther reflects what is going on in the real world?

du freeper
06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
LMAO. I wonder if DU jargon makes it into his everyday life?

Tombstone the Hill supporters too!!!!eleventy

LOL, and I wonder if the secret service will understand their language. If they monitor that comment it might put a blip on their radar. :p

Elspeth
06-04-2008, 10:55 PM
There's a real vindictiveness in these folks, and no sense of decorum. I wonder how old some of them are and how their parents raised them.

du freeper
06-04-2008, 10:58 PM
There's a real vindictiveness in these folks, and no sense of decorum. I wonder how old some of them are and how their parents raised them.

Hey watch it... you could be talking about one of my aliases over there! :p

Elspeth
06-04-2008, 11:24 PM

Unless your alias ever called me a white supremacist bitch who wanted to kill Obama, then you're pretty safe. :)

du freeper
06-05-2008, 12:52 AM
Unless your alias ever called me a white supremacist bitch who wanted to kill Obama, then you're pretty safe. :)

Was that you?? :eek:

:D

DarkHalo
06-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Elspeth, you must be somewhat new to be surprised at how vile DUmmies usually are. You should have seen what they were like when Ronald Reagan died. They were publicly discussing how they wanted to sodomize his corpse with a broom handle. That was quite the popular (and typical) DU thread.

Keep reading and you will see a world of disgusting and plain old evil people who laughingly claim to be enlightened and tolerant.

You just cant buy entertainment that good.

The Night Owl
06-05-2008, 08:58 AM

I have been planning on voting for whoever the Democratic nominee is, but I found Lynyrd_Skynyrd's post so obnoxious that I might just vote for McCain to negate Lynyrd_Skynyrd's vote.

Goldwater
06-05-2008, 09:02 AM

I'm keeping my eye on you, I have black friends...

Elspeth
06-05-2008, 09:13 AM
I'm keeping my eye on you, I have black friends...

I'll make sure to keep my weapons--which include an old frying pan and an oversized flashlight--out of your range of vision. :)

everyman68
06-05-2008, 09:14 AM
I have been planning on voting for whoever the Democratic nominee is, but I found Lynyrd_Skynyrd's post so obnoxious that I might just vote for McCain to negate Lynyrd_Skynyrd's vote.

There are some cool Obama supporters but most of them are internet bullies who use the net to act out their Walter Mitty fanstasies. I will vote for Obama but with zero enthusiasm. I also can vote with confidence because McCain will easily carry my state of Florida.

I have no dog in this fight.

Elspeth
06-05-2008, 09:14 AM
Was that you?? :eek:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

The Night Owl
06-05-2008, 10:08 AM

How many aliases do you have at DU? I doubt you have even one.

stickyboot
06-05-2008, 08:55 PM
On the other side of this, attacks on Obama which are not legitimate criticism should also not be permitted.

I wonder who gets to decide what's legitimate and what's not? Good luck, Skinner; the tribe is going to try to dictate to you now.

du freeper
06-05-2008, 08:58 PM
How many aliases do you have at DU? I doubt you have even one.

You may be right... who knows but me. But wouldn't it be rather silly for me to give you any of them? :cool:

Elspeth
06-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I wonder who gets to decide what's legitimate and what's not? Good luck, Skinner; the tribe is going to try to dictate to you now.

Here's the deal: if you say anything, it's a criticism. Frenchie Cat and her crew will pound you with profanity and then your thread will get locked because you are being disruptive, you horrible racist, you. :rolleyes: