PDA

View Full Version : Thursday La Vida Loco Thread

FlaGator
06-03-2010, 07:55 AM
It's nice and sunny today but the weather man says that storms are a brewing and down pours this afternoon with temps in the low 90s

TOTD: What is the meaning of life... other than 42?

linda22003
06-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Isn't 42 sufficient?!?

FlaGator
06-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Isn't 42 sufficient?!?

No, because I still don't know what the question is.

noonwitch
06-03-2010, 09:07 AM
It's not too bad of a start today, but it is expected to rain later. High about 78.

TOTD: The meaning of life is: Life Organ Donors!

Rebel Yell
06-03-2010, 09:14 AM
It's not too bad of a start today, but it is expected to rain later. High about 78.

TOTD: The meaning of life is: Life Organ Donors!

I was an organ donor, until they quit giving me a discount on my drivers license. I'll sell 'em to ya for 8 dollars, but you're not getting them for free.;)

Gingersnap
06-03-2010, 09:43 AM
It's cloudy this morning with potential showers in the afternoon. Highs should get into the low 80s. I see grilling in my future. :)

TOTD: To serve God. Beyond that, I guess it depends on your particular circumstances. For me at the moment, it involves attaining victory over Fluffy and securing the yard for the peaceful enjoyment of all (except Fluffy). :D

noonwitch
06-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I was an organ donor, until they quit giving me a discount on my drivers license. I'll sell 'em to ya for 8 dollars, but you're not getting them for free.;)

I was making a Monty Python reference.

PoliCon
06-03-2010, 11:25 AM
I have the day off due to power outages resultant from the storms yesterday :)

TOTD: WORK is the meaning of life.

Rebel Yell
06-03-2010, 11:26 AM
I was making a Monty Python reference.

I don't watch Momte Python.:eek:

noonwitch
06-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't watch Momte Python.:eek:

They made a movie called "Monty Python and The Meaning Of Life". It was a series of shorts. One was Live Organ Donors. Another had a fat man vomiting all over a restaurant, and there was a wonderful musical tribute to the catholic ban on birth control called "Every Sperm Is Sacred". Unless you are a staunch catholic, I highly recommend the movie.

Your use of UPs picture as your avatar is going to give me bad dreams. I'm going to have nightmares of being chased by some crazy she-male in psychedelically colored clothes, asking me to help her find the penis she lost.

Zafod
06-03-2010, 02:40 PM
They made a movie called "Monty Python and The Meaning Of Life". It was a series of shorts. One was Live Organ Donors. Another had a fat man vomiting all over a restaurant, and there was a wonderful musical tribute to the catholic ban on birth control called "Every Sperm Is Sacred". Unless you are a staunch catholic, I highly recommend the movie.

the corporate pirates at the start of the film is the best!

malloc
06-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Weather: Hotter & Sunnier than Yesterday.

TOTD: Uh, be excellent to each other! </WildStallions>

Barring that, to raise kids and leave your mark.

PoliCon
06-03-2010, 09:25 PM
the corporate pirates at the start of the film is the best!

And what about this classic bit :)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8