PDA

View Full Version : Spreading a necesarry message

The Righteous One
06-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Hi, I'm a conservative and I'm here to spread a message of conservatism. I think liberals have ruled our system for more than long enough and it makes me want to throw up. Big government is an evil, unless when used to spread the rules of righteousness. We must defend our values against liberal scum and anti-life haters!

Gingersnap
06-04-2010, 12:43 PM
You sound like a troll. I'm not saying you are but that's pretty much what the trolls sound like on this board.

Why don't you take it slow and play around in the Lounge for a while until you get to know the place a little? ;)

FlaGator
06-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I vote troll :D

The Righteous One
06-04-2010, 12:56 PM
You sound like a troll. I'm not saying you are but that's pretty much what the trolls sound like on this board.

Why don't you take it slow and play around in the Lounge for a while until you get to know the place a little? ;)

And I suppose troll is a forum term for something bad?

I have no idea where you base this on, but I can read and therefore know this is a conservative forum, at least in name, so I hope that I have come to the right place. There is of course a difference between true conservatism and RINO softness and I cannot tell for sure which one of both you represent, but if you don't like my message then I fear that you might not appreciate the true variant.

I have no intention to limit myself to the more casual areas of discussion, I will go to the lounge when I feel like it and go any place else when I feel like it. I will get to know the place soon enough and I hope that "conservative" it's more than just a word here.

Rebel Yell
06-04-2010, 01:07 PM
I have no idea where you base this on, but I can read and therefore know this is a conservative forum, at least in name, so I hope that I have come to the right place.

Hi, I'm a conservative and I'm here to spread a message of conservatism

Why are you "spreading the message of conservativism" to conservatives? You can discuss conservatism here, but the message is already here. You don't spread sand on the beach, you ad to it.

Just for shits and giggles, what is your message of conservatism? Preferrably, without talking points.

FlaGator
06-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I understand that Democratic Underground lacks the conservative message. Perhaps you could announce that you are not there for conservatives but to call liberals to repentance?

The Righteous One
06-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Why are you "spreading the message of conservativism" to conservatives? You can discuss conservatism here, but the message is already here. You don't spread sand on the beach, you ad to it.

You are right if you mean that you do not have to spread a message of conservatism to true conservatives, so if that is what you are over here then it will mostly be discussion. A sidenote here would be that not everybody who calls himself conservative is one of the true kind.
A very good reason for my being here is my hope to meet other true conservatives who think like me and not like most of society who have given in to moral decay and the destruction of all ethics as we should know them.

Just for shits and giggles, what is your message of conservatism? Preferrably, without talking points.

You will get to know it soon enough. To give you a selection of some things I stand for:

pro-life
pro-gun
pro-marriage for those who consider marriage as it was intended
pro moral righteousness
anti-government unless when defending moral righteousness

Can you see how I belong in a place that has the word "conservative" in its name?

We will get to know eachother soon enough.

Rebel Yell
06-04-2010, 01:26 PM
You will get to know it soon enough. To give you a selection of some things I stand for:

pro-life
pro-gun
pro moral righteousness

Can you see how I belong in a place that has the word "conservative" in its name?

A true conservative doesn't call for Governmental power to legislate morals. Nice try though.

Gingersnap
06-04-2010, 01:32 PM

I have no idea where you base this on, but I can read and therefore know this is a conservative forum, at least in name, so I hope that I have come to the right place. There is of course a difference between true conservatism and RINO softness and I cannot tell for sure which one of both you represent, but if you don't like my message then I fear that you might not appreciate the true variant.

I have no intention to limit myself to the more casual areas of discussion, I will go to the lounge when I feel like it and go any place else when I feel like it. I will get to know the place soon enough and I hope that "conservative" it's more than just a word here.

Look, friend - this is a discussion board, not a job application site for the Birch Society. While most members here would class themselves as conservatives, there is a wide variety of conservative experience here ranging from card-carrying Libertarians (like me) to social conservatives who belong to the Democrat Party. We also have some self-described social/political liberals and few who might be fans of individual anarchy.

It's usual for new members of discussion boards to get to know the current membership before lecturing them on their apparent political failings, okay? ;)

The Righteous One
06-04-2010, 01:36 PM
A true conservative doesn't call for Governmental power to legislate morals. Nice try though.

So you are for abortion and SODOMY and against defending morality where it is most missing it other parts of the world?

If so, you are not a true conservative.

linda22003
06-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Two s's, one r in "necessary". :)

linda22003
06-04-2010, 02:09 PM

pro-life
pro-gun
pro moral righteousness

Bolded sentence: What does this mean in English? It sounds like, "government out of my business unless we need it to make people behave the way I want them to in their personal lives". :cool:

FlaGator
06-04-2010, 02:10 PM
So you are for abortion and SODOMY and against defending morality where it is most missing it other parts of the world?

What's your DU name?

M21
06-04-2010, 02:16 PM
"where it is most missing it other parts of the world?"

Is this English?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6QqCH7g0Q

The Righteous One
06-04-2010, 02:46 PM
What's your DU name?

I don't have one. What's yours?

linda22003
06-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Well, welcome, and we'll see how it works out. If you really do have a Stormfront connection, you will not be here long. That's one thing that is not tolerated here.

djones520
06-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Well, welcome, and we'll see how it works out. If you really do have a Stormfront connection, you will not be here long. That's one thing that is not tolerated here.

My vote is a short termer. Real short termer.

The Righteous One
06-04-2010, 02:52 PM

Of course I don't have that.

Why would you suspect me of such a thing?

Rebel Yell
06-04-2010, 02:52 PM

Abortion is doing harm to another human being.

I don' t think sodomy should be illegal.

Actually, most other parts of the world actually do legislate and enforce "morality". It's called Sharia Law.

FlaGator
06-04-2010, 02:54 PM
I don't have one. What's yours?

I am curious as to why you are posting through a proxy server in Belgium? Real conservatives aren't afraid of using their real ISP. Proxies reek of either DUers or banned users.

linda22003
06-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Of course I don't have that.

Why would you suspect me of such a thing?

Because we've seen it before, with people who use some of the phrases you do. The "moral righteousness" thing being mandated by government is particularly chilling.

The Righteous One
06-04-2010, 02:57 PM
I am curious as to why you are posting through a proxy server in Belgium? Real conservatives aren't afraid of using their real ISP. Proxies reek of either DUers or banned users.

I use this proxy server so that I can watch the upcoming World Cup. It's cheapest if you get a Belgian one.

FlaGator
06-04-2010, 02:59 PM
I use this proxy server so that I can watch the upcoming World Cup. It's cheapest if you get a Belgian one.

That's a pretty lame story. You can do better.

Real American conservatives don't watch soccer either unless their kids are playing in the games.

asdf2231
06-04-2010, 05:20 PM

ya know people can't help but notice that you gave a lot of emphasis on "sodomy" up there. Capslocked that sucker! Woo!

It's okay to be curious or morbidly fascinated by it but you may want to avoid actually paying some dude to break you in due to the high rate of STD's among those sorts of people. Start slow. Maybe you and your significant other can go shopping for a strap-on that he or she would feel comfortable using.

Buy a bottle of wine that doesn't have a screw top and let your hair down a little and experiment someplace safe. You'll have plenty of time for rough stranger sex in parking lots later in life. So try being an AmeriCAN, not an AmeriCAN'T.

Oh yeah... I know you'll probably think its a good idea, but ditch the cheese wiz and go buy some KY.

malloc
06-04-2010, 05:29 PM
ya know people can't help but notice that you gave a lot of emphasis on "sodomy" up there. Capslocked that sucker! Woo!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3281/3079877360_0e69015f82.jpg

Capslock, it's like cruise control for cool.

Big Guy
06-04-2010, 05:37 PM

You come on board and talk like this,.......do you want to be welcomed or attacked?

Most of the time when someone comes on board like this they end up being a liberal looking for a fight. So what do you expect?

Sonnabend
06-04-2010, 06:40 PM

Defending whose morality? In what context? Morality is not an absolute, and the definition and practise varies greatly. In what other parts of the world?

Odd. The Cup is free to air TV.

Rockntractor
06-04-2010, 07:38 PM

We are all for sodomy. Pack more fudge, pack more fudge, testify brother.:D

Ree
06-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Take your morality and shove it up your ass....We don't need the frikken government legislating morality...You are nothin but a frikken asshole...now go blow your bullshit elsewhere

Kay
06-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Real American conservatives don't watch soccer either unless their kids are playing in the games.

That is word.

-----------------

I have no intention to limit myself to the more casual areas of discussion,
I will go to the lounge when I feel like it
and go any place else when I feel like it.

I reckon not. Banned already I see, and I didn't even get
a chance to tell him what an asswhole he sounded like. :(

hampshirebrit
06-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Very sadly, our newest member is also our most recent dearly departed ... so I'm locking it. No point in keeping a welcome thread open for an ex troll.