PDA

View Full Version : Obama:"Our Enormous Tragic History"...watch as he and Michelle insult America

megimoo
08-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Michelle and Barack Obama INSULT America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TUqS-Vs0Qs&eurl=http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=22920
comments:
People see right through this Anti-American, Racist, and Marxist Druggie.
What do Osama and Obama have in common?
THEY BOTH HAVE FRIENDS WHO BOMBED THE PENTAGON!
Bill Ayers-Weather Underground and 9/11 Hijackers.
Hamas, Castro, Chavez, Al-Qaeda and ALL of America's enemies endorse B.Hussein.
I don't however since I already have a messiah.
The Pied Piper/Cult of Personality is very creepy and totally unjustified by this man and his empty words.
She is the most angry American hating black woman I have ever seen and she wants to be Americas first lady,why ?

PB2012
08-08-2008, 09:55 PM
By Obama and his wife insulting America they are presenting a perfect path for their plan.
Their plan for "hope" and "change" will easily be reached if they claim that America now is terrible.
Their "hope" and "change" can build America to where it actually is now.
They are claiming to do so much, when in reality they will do so little.

megimoo
08-08-2008, 10:10 PM
By Obama and his wife insulting America they are presenting a perfect path for their plan.
Their plan for "hope" and "change" will easily be reached if they claim that America now is terrible.
Their "hope" and "change" can build America to where it actually is now.
They are claiming to do so much, when in reality they will do so little.
Their 'change' is rooted in an abject hatred of America as it is and they wish to forceable impose their vision on this great country .I have great misgivings about this guy and America's future if he is elected !

OwlMBA
08-08-2008, 11:11 PM
So odd. BO and his idiot of a wife bash the state of the country, and then Michelle says this is the first time she is proud of her country.

Absolute idiocy, but typical of liberal elitists. "America sucks and all its problems are the direct result of slavery, blah blah blah"

AmPat
08-09-2008, 12:27 AM
If it is still true that God Blessed America and He still grants us favor, He will not allow this anti-American Lying Racist scumbag into or anywhere near the White House.

Can I still say White House or is that politically insensitive?:rolleyes: