PDA

View Full Version : Private part to play for doctors

Gingersnap
06-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Private part to play for doctors

DAMIEN BROWN

June 04, 2010 12:01am

TASMANIAN men are being asked to flash their family jewels for $40 - all in the name of medicine, of course.

The University of Tasmania's School of Medicine is developing a program to help trainee doctors become better skilled in performing sensitive male examinations.

Under the MAN-CHECK program, male recruits will be trained as professional patients who will have genital and other physical examinations including prostate, hernia and urinary tract infections.

They will receive $40 an hour for allowing trainee doctors to examine them but prospective volunteers are warned they will have to undergo an actual consultation including a prostate examination.

They also must pass a stringent selection process.

I'll bet this isn't as much fun as it sounds.

The Mercury (http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2010/06/04/150311_tasmania-news.html)

warpig
06-04-2010, 08:02 PM
and they thought gays could only be hairdressers and interior decorators.........:D

Sonnabend
06-04-2010, 11:09 PM
They will receive $40 an hour for allowing trainee doctors to examine them but prospective volunteers are warned they will have to undergo an actual consultation including a prostate examination.

NO

WAY

JOSE

:eek::eek::mad:

Gingersnap
06-04-2010, 11:11 PM
$40 bucks does seem kind of low for this type of service.

fettpett
06-05-2010, 12:20 AM
idk...for 40 bucks an hour i might consider it....doesn't mean i'd do it...but thats some good money

Gingersnap
06-05-2010, 12:37 AM
idk...for 40 bucks an hour i might consider it....doesn't mean i'd do it...but thats some good money

You'd make more in a day working for the census. The only gonad action there would involve angry pit bulls in inner city areas.

Rockntractor
06-05-2010, 12:46 AM
You'd make more in a day working for the census. The only gonad action there would involve angry pit bulls in inner city areas.

Besides his throat would get sore from all the coughing.

Gingersnap
06-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Besides his throat would get sore from all the coughing.

I defer to your greater experience. :p