PDA

View Full Version : suggestion -

PoliCon
06-04-2010, 11:15 PM
how about a forum for "media"/press related stories?

Gingersnap
06-04-2010, 11:17 PM
We used to have one but it didn't survive the last big crash.

PoliCon
06-04-2010, 11:28 PM
We used to have one but it didn't survive the last big crash.

well could we start it up again - I'm at a loss where to post these things and I've got tons . . . .

Gingersnap
06-04-2010, 11:33 PM
well could we start it up again - I'm at a loss where to post these things and I've got tons . . . .

If it's about newsies themselves, I put them in GD unless it's about newsie sex and then it goes in the Lounge. Seriously, I just do it by content mostly.

PoliCon
06-04-2010, 11:37 PM
If it's about newsies themselves, I put them in GD unless it's about newsie sex and then it goes in the Lounge. Seriously, I just do it by content mostly.
I'd rather have a single place to dump them all. Anyhow - just a suggestion.

djones520
06-05-2010, 01:37 AM
I'd rather have a single place to dump them all. Anyhow - just a suggestion.

Go with Ginger's suggestion. Serious news that isn't political or warranting "Breaking" should go in General discussion. Funny general topics should go in the Lounge.

PoliCon
06-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Go with Ginger's suggestion. Serious news that isn't political or warranting "Breaking" should go in General discussion. Funny general topics should go in the Lounge.

How about I go with this: Input from the membership with regards to how to improve the site is neither encouraged or welcomed. Duly noted.

FlaGator
06-05-2010, 07:12 PM
How about I go with this: Input from the membership with regards to how to improve the site is neither encouraged or welcomed. Duly noted.

That pretty much sums things up...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/NotedandIgnored.jpg

patriot45
06-05-2010, 07:16 PM

Dang poli, you do get bitchy! Time o the month?!

If we don't get a firearms forum you shouldn't get your sissy forum! :D

PoliCon
06-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Dang poli, you do get bitchy! Time o the month?!

If we don't get a firearms forum you shouldn't get your sissy forum! :D

WTF is sissy about exposing media bias? :confused:

I see see no reason why we can't have both added.