PDA

View Full Version : Missouri: McCain Now Leads By Seven in Classic Swing State

megimoo
08-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Missouri: McCain Now Leads By Seven in Classic Swing State

John McCain leads Barack Obama by seven percentage points in the race for Missouri’s Electoral College votes. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey in Missouri shows John McCain attracting 48% of the vote while Barack Obama earns 41%. This is the third time in the last four months that McCain’s support has been at 47% or 48%. The one exception came in early June—McCain’s support dipped as Obama was wrapping up the Democratic Presidential nomination.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/missouri/election_2008_missouri_presidential_election

xavierob82
08-08-2008, 01:47 PM
And Obama now leads Michigan by 7.

Please oh please McCain pick the flip-flopping mormon as your running mate, especially if you're under the delusion that he can help you win Michigan. Pretty please? :D

Eyelids
08-08-2008, 04:24 PM
I thought polls didint mean anything megimoo?

lacarnut
08-08-2008, 05:18 PM
I thought polls didint mean anything megimoo?

At this juncture, they are about as important as a nat on an elephant's ass. However, you are the one that goes ga ga over the polls.

PB2012
08-08-2008, 09:51 PM
I think that the polls can be misleading because people, as well as Obama, change their minds.

The only thing that matters is the Electoral Votes in November.