PDA

View Full Version : A THREAD FOR THE LADIES - Hot Men 2010: The Hottest Conservative Men ó UPDATED

PoliCon
06-07-2010, 05:58 PM
http://libertypundits.net/article/hot-men-2010-the-hottest-conservative-men/

Well, itís that time of year.

Primaries, you ask? Uh, no.

Priorities people! Today is the day when we focus, laser-like, on the hottest conservative men for 2010. Unlike last year, the judges this year are out and proud and gorgeous in their own right. Wow, what fabulous, beautiful, accomplished and smart women. I was chief judge and jury, so any gray areas were mine to figure out. If youíre mad, get mad at me. These ladies were helpful and hilarious and took their job very seriously. Here they are (in first name order because some ladies donít have their last names online):

Alexa Shrugged, 26 Blogger: Alexashrugged

Ann Coulter, 49 Writer

Erika (PsstErika), 35

Elizabeth Blackney, 37 Blogger, Podcaster: Media Lizzy

Jackie Seal, 18, Blogger Red, White & Conservative

Lisa De Pasquale, 32 Blogger, Writer

Lori Ziganto aka SnarkandBoobs, 39, Blogger: Redstate, Newsreal, Snark and Boobs

Sister Toldjah, 39 Blogger: Sister Toldjah

Tabitha Hale, 26 Freedom Works, Blogger: Tabitha Hale, Redstate
Special thanks to Tab for staying up, tallying and getting links. Couldnít have done it without her.

And me, Melissa Clouthier aka MelissaTweets, 41, Blogger, Podcaster LibertyPundits, MelissaClouthier.com, Washington Examiner

Now, to get to it. What were the criterion? Hot, hot and more hot. I can tell you that the women did vote based on whether they liked someone or not. They couldnít help it. Hot + Jerk = Lower score. But they all liked/disliked different folks, so there you go.

We sifted through 75 men and there were more we could have considered. Each woman judged the guy on a simple 1 to 10 scale (10 being Iím-passing-out-delirious) and then we did it on straight percentage (so the guys who got a ď2″ because of the jerk factor, that was factored in). If that doesnít sound fair, welcome to this thing called life. The fact is, women are wired differently than men and personality skews our judgment. Also, when there is a tie, we went with the face over the body. The ladies on Twitter made that decision. And so some guys tied in pure score and again, we chose the face because thatís what happens (or can happen) in life. There are no ties in baseball or something.

CONTINUED WITH PICS. (http://libertypundits.net/article/hot-men-2010-the-hottest-conservative-men/)

Rockntractor
06-07-2010, 06:01 PM
http://libertypundits.net/article/hot-men-2010-the-hottest-conservative-men/

Well, itís that time of year.

Primaries, you ask? Uh, no.

Priorities people! Today is the day when we focus, laser-like, on the hottest conservative men for 2010. Unlike last year, the judges this year are out and proud and gorgeous in their own right. Wow, what fabulous, beautiful, accomplished and smart women. I was chief judge and jury, so any gray areas were mine to figure out. If youíre mad, get mad at me. These ladies were helpful and hilarious and took their job very seriously. Here they are (in first name order because some ladies donít have their last names online):

Alexa Shrugged, 26 Blogger: Alexashrugged

Ann Coulter, 49 Writer

Erika (PsstErika), 35

Elizabeth Blackney, 37 Blogger, Podcaster: Media Lizzy

Jackie Seal, 18, Blogger Red, White & Conservative

Lisa De Pasquale, 32 Blogger, Writer

Lori Ziganto aka SnarkandBoobs, 39, Blogger: Redstate, Newsreal, Snark and Boobs

Sister Toldjah, 39 Blogger: Sister Toldjah

Tabitha Hale, 26 Freedom Works, Blogger: Tabitha Hale, Redstate
Special thanks to Tab for staying up, tallying and getting links. Couldnít have done it without her.

And me, Melissa Clouthier aka MelissaTweets, 41, Blogger, Podcaster LibertyPundits, MelissaClouthier.com, Washington Examiner

Now, to get to it. What were the criterion? Hot, hot and more hot. I can tell you that the women did vote based on whether they liked someone or not. They couldnít help it. Hot + Jerk = Lower score. But they all liked/disliked different folks, so there you go.

We sifted through 75 men and there were more we could have considered. Each woman judged the guy on a simple 1 to 10 scale (10 being Iím-passing-out-delirious) and then we did it on straight percentage (so the guys who got a ď2″ because of the jerk factor, that was factored in). If that doesnít sound fair, welcome to this thing called life. The fact is, women are wired differently than men and personality skews our judgment. Also, when there is a tie, we went with the face over the body. The ladies on Twitter made that decision. And so some guys tied in pure score and again, we chose the face because thatís what happens (or can happen) in life. There are no ties in baseball or something.

CONTINUED WITH PICS. (http://libertypundits.net/article/hot-men-2010-the-hottest-conservative-men/)

Were you surfing the web looking for articles and pictures of hot men?:confused::eek:

PoliCon
06-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Were you surfing the web looking for articles and pictures of hot men?:confused::eek:

no I was reading on Big HOLLYWOOD and this is one of their headlines. :D

Jumpy
06-07-2010, 08:26 PM
http://libertypundits.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/n4918522_15856429_1733.jpg I like this one the best. <drools>

3. Jeff Emanuel, Blogger Redstate, Writer, Archaeologist, Veteran, Combat Journalist