PDA

View Full Version : So this baby seal walks into a club...

asdf2231
06-08-2010, 11:13 AM
:D

Commence to a' Post Hoorin'!!

You know you want to.

Zathras
06-08-2010, 11:24 AM
3 men walk in to a bar.

The 4th one ducks.

PoliCon
06-08-2010, 11:30 AM
http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/i_have_cdo_ocd_trollcat.jpg

Rebel Yell
06-08-2010, 11:31 AM
CITM, Wilbur, and Wei Wei walk into a bar. Bartender says......

Get the fuck outta here.

asdf2231
06-08-2010, 02:56 PM
http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/i_have_cdo_ocd_trollcat.jpg

SO very stolen!!! *roflmao*

PoliCon
06-08-2010, 03:12 PM
SO very stolen!!! *roflmao*

Hey - you didn't say we couldn't steal :p

Speedy
06-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Lorena Bobbit walks into a Gentlemen's Club,

Yeah, that's right. It's not very funny.

PoliCon
06-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Ponderous . . . .

If a couple from West Virginia get a divorce . . . . Are they still brother and sister?

Articulate_Ape
06-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Lorena Bobbit walks into a Gentlemen's Club,

Yeah, that's right. It's not very funny.

Jeffrey Dahmer to Lorena Bobbit: "You gonna eat that?"

Ranger Rick
06-08-2010, 08:00 PM
A priest, a rabbi and, a unicorn walk into a bar. The bartender takes one look, an Say's " What is this a joke?"

patriot45
06-08-2010, 08:03 PM

Commence to a' Post Hoorin'!!

You know you want to.

Don't eat the clowns, they taste funny.

malloc
06-08-2010, 08:04 PM
A priest, a rabbi and, a unicorn walk into a bar. The bartender takes one look, an Say's " What is this a joke?"

Ok, I LOL'd at that one.

So, a Penguin walks into a store and asks the clerk, "Excuse me sir do you have any grapes?". The clerk replies, "No, we don't sell grapes." The penguin then leaves. The next day the same penguin comes back and asks the clerk, "Excuse me sir, do you have any grapes?". The clerk, mildly irritated responds, "Look, I told you yesterday, we don't sell grapes." The penguin leaves. The next day the penguin comes back and asks the clerk, "Excuse me sir, do you have any grapes?". Really irritated now, the clerk exclaims, "Look! We don't sell grapes! If you come back and ask again, I'll nail your flippers to the floor!" The penguin then leaves. The same penguin comes back the next day and asks the clerk, "Excuse me sir, do you have any nails?" The clerk responds, "No.", "Well, in that case do you have any grapes?"

</stupidjoke>

patriot45
06-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Ok, I LOL'd at that one.

So, a Penguin walks into a store and asks the clerk, "Excuse me sir do you have any grapes?". The clerk replies, "No, we don't sell grapes." The penguin then leaves. The next day the same penguin comes back and asks the clerk, "Excuse me sir, do you have any grapes?". The clerk, mildly irritated responds, "Look, I told you yesterday, we don't sell grapes." The penguin leaves. The next day the penguin comes back and asks the clerk, "Excuse me sir, do you have any grapes?". Really irritated now, the clerk exclaims, "Look! We don't sell grapes! If you come back and ask again, I'll nail your flippers to the floor!" The penguin then leaves. The same penguin comes back the next day and asks the clerk, "Excuse me sir, do you have any nails?" The clerk responds, "No.", "Well, in that case do you have any grapes?"

</stupidjoke>

I heard that penguin blew a seal!

+1

malloc
06-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I heard that penguin blew a seal!

+1

Whlie the SEAL was engaged no less!

</stupidpun> :D

Sonnabend
06-08-2010, 08:20 PM
A seal walks into a bar and orders a drink, the barman charges him $15.00. The seal looks up and says "You dont get many seals in here, do you?" the barman shakes his head "Very few..you're the first in years"

The seal gets up and starts to walk away "At these prices, I am not surprised"

:D:D:D

patriot45
06-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Baby seal goes into a bar, the Barman says "What'll it be?".
The seal replies "Anything but Canadian Club on the rocks!".