PDA

View Full Version : Calypso Jones checking in

Calypso Jones
06-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Not been here before but was referred by a friend. So far so good. I'm not sure but i think i've run into some of you before.

I'm a grandmother...a VERY VERY young looking and acting one. Two grandbabies. One a girl born July 4th 07 and named Madison. And our newest, Big Jack Attack born 2/3/10. Red head so we're teaching him how to fight as soon as he can stand up on his own.

Conservative although in college i was repulsively embarrassingly liberal. But my mother, Republican/conservative let me go thru that period of time on my own so that i learned the error of my ways...but good. Only took a month or two after college graduation to figure it out. Gotta admit though that i wasn't even a good leftist in college. I couldn't understand the contempt for Joe McCarthy.

Interests are American history, biblical history, archeology, RV-ing, travel, gunowner, i read, i have lots of news sites i check out everyday. Like to shop, have lunch, hate to talk for a long time on the phone. Dislike feminists, envirowhackos and leftists and democrats.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Welcome aboard!!!!

SarasotaRepub
06-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Welcome to CU!!!:)

patriot45
06-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Welcome CJ!!! One day we will have a gun forum back! :D
Oh, and I like to have lunch too!

Rockntractor
06-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Sniff sniff sniff, Analyzing..........Analyzing.....I'll get back with you.

patriot45
06-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Sniff sniff sniff, Analyzing..........Analyzing.....I'll get back with you.

Warning, Will Robinson!! Danger, danger!

malloc
06-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the party. Another gun nutter here.

Rockntractor
06-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Okay sniff test analysis is complete calypso passes. You're a little low on salt though, eat some bacon or something. What do you want to do live forever?:D

Calypso Jones
06-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Okay sniff test analysis is complete calypso passes. You're a little low on salt though, eat some bacon or something. What do you want to do live forever?:D

you thought i was a troll didn't you? WHAT?? TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?? HA!

Rockntractor
06-08-2010, 09:23 PM
you thought i was a troll didn't you? WHAT?? TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?? HA!
Oh no never never, my snout was stuffed up and it took me a little while to distinguish the conservative scent.:D

Calypso Jones
06-08-2010, 09:26 PM
I guess that wind blown Oklahoma dirt will do that to you.

Rockntractor
06-08-2010, 09:40 PM
I guess that wind blown Oklahoma dirt will do that to you.

That's what I have been doing the last week or so, digging Oklahoma dirt with a mini-excavator. In a way the short rain storms have been a blessing keeping some of the dust down.

FlaGator
06-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Welcome and ignore Rock... most of the best people do. :D

Calypso Jones
06-08-2010, 09:44 PM
We were in Miami Oklahoma a couple summers ago. I've worked in Oklahoma city and Tulsa...actually all over the state for an oil company. I rather like Oklahoma.

Rockntractor
06-08-2010, 09:51 PM
We were in Miami Oklahoma a couple summers ago. I've worked in Oklahoma city and Tulsa...actually all over the state for an oil company. I rather like Oklahoma.
I like Oklahoma 9 months out of the year and we are entering the three months I don't like. Oh and ignore Flagator he spends all his time around swamps full of gators and pythons and old people.:D

Big Guy
06-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Welcome and ignore Rock... most of the best people do. :D

Mostly just Wilbur.

Rockntractor
06-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Mostly just Wilbur.

Wilbur is skieert, his mommy told him to put me on ignore.

patriot45
06-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Wilbur is skieert, his mommy told him to put me on ignore.

A little thread jack here!

Rock, you have been on wilburs ignore list for a year now!!!:cool::D

Kay
06-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Aye Calypso the places you've been to,
the stories you'll tell. I'll sing to your spirit
so long and so well.....and welcome !

MountainMan
06-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Not been here before but was referred by a friend. So far so good. I'm not sure but i think i've run into some of you before.

I'm a grandmother...a VERY VERY young looking and acting one. Two grandbabies. One a girl born July 4th 07 and named Madison. And our newest, Big Jack Attack born 2/3/10. Red head so we're teaching him how to fight as soon as he can stand up on his own.

Conservative although in college i was repulsively embarrassingly liberal. But my mother, Republican/conservative let me go thru that period of time on my own so that i learned the error of my ways...but good. Only took a month or two after college graduation to figure it out. Gotta admit though that i wasn't even a good leftist in college. I couldn't understand the contempt for Joe McCarthy.

Interests are American history, biblical history, archeology, RV-ing, travel, gunowner, i read, i have lots of news sites i check out everyday. Like to shop, have lunch, hate to talk for a long time on the phone. Dislike feminists, envirowhackos and leftists and democrats.

When describing ones self, it is a requirement that you post a picture...just saying. :)

obx
06-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Welcome.
________
Bbw japanese (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/215/japanese/videos/1)

Calypso Jones
06-09-2010, 08:39 AM
thanks for the welcomes.

and uh. sorry about this but is there a feature that will allow me to find my past posts...all what...twelve of them. I must be overlooking it. ??

Kay
06-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Click on your name, and a drop down box appears. Click on find more posts by you and they will all come up.

warpig
06-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Calypso !!! Hola......................I know you!!! Welcome.

Calypso Jones
06-10-2010, 08:04 PM
took a while, heh warpig??

warpig
06-10-2010, 08:12 PM
took a while, heh warpig??

I been workin late.................................:D:D

Calypso Jones
06-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Click on your name, and a drop down box appears. Click on find more posts by you and they will all come up.

oh thank you Kay. I just saw your response. many thanks.