PDA

View Full Version : There is no starvation in Gaza

Sonnabend
06-08-2010, 06:56 PM
H/t Andrew Bolt (http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/)

Now Hamas has a blockade against the supplies the “peace activists” were trying to Gaza last week until stopped by Israel, which has since checked the cargo and is trying to pass it on:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3901662,00.html” (http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/%3Ca%20href=) title="Hamas continues to insist that the shipment not be brought in">Hamas continues to insist that the shipment not be brought in through the land crossings, and in the meantime the goods continue to pile up in the army’s warehouses… Last week the group kept out eight trucks carrying humanitarian supplies, which were attempting to enter through the Kerem Shalom crossing.
It turns out the stuff wasn’t so urgently needed:

Major Or Elrom, of the office of the Coordinator of Government Activities in the (Palestinian) Territories, said there was nothing on board the flotilla’s ships that Gaza’s residents did not already have. “All of these goods have been previously conveyed there, and we hope we can do the same in this case,” she said. A Defense Ministry facility adjacent to the Tzrifin army base has been turned into a temporary warehouse over the past few days, containing beds, mattresses, couches, medical supplies, shoes, clothing, and medicine – some of which has reportedly expired.
But the farce puts the UN’s High Commissioner for Human Rights, Navi Pillay, in a dilemma. She was quite eager to damn Israel for stopping the shipment, after all:

“International humanitarian law prohibits starvation of civilians as a method of warfare ... It is also prohibited to impose collective punishment on the civilian population, so it is (for those reasons) that I have consistently reported to member states that the blockade is illegal and must be lifted.”

She added that Israel’s attack Monday on the aid flotilla might also constitute a prosecutable offense. “Even if it is demonstrated that the blockade is legal under international law Israel’s current military operations against the flotilla must be analyzed from the perspective of its obligation to allow humanitarian aid to be brought into the Gaza strip (http://arabnews.com/middleeast/article61740.ece),” she argued.
Is Pillay now going to damn Hamas for blocking the very same shipment?
And as for her claims of starvation in Gaza;

There is no starvation in Gaza (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/7806209/Dispatch-Just-how-hungry-is-Gaza.html),” said Khalil Hamada, a senior official at Hamas’s ministry of justice.
(Thanks to reader Marie.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

HAMAS says there's no starvation...ANOTHER meme, and another Wee Wee lie gone bye bye.

Wu Wu Wei, useful idiot of the West.

Wei Wu Wei
06-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Um, so this Gaza Israel thing is about me now?

lacarnut
06-08-2010, 11:59 PM

Well, you did let your alligator mouth overload you mocking bird ass. Don't you feel Stupid?

m00
06-12-2010, 07:10 AM

It's about people like you, that don't understand the situation and give fuel to their terrorist cause. Hamas's only card is the sympathies of western and European liberals. Oh, how they have played you well.

Sonnabend
06-12-2010, 07:16 AM

It's a direct contradiction of your claims the Gazans are starving.

In other words, you lied.

PoliCon
06-12-2010, 10:11 AM

Lied? Was it his deliberate intent to deceive? Maybe - but at the very least he was wrong and as usual a total fucktard for buying such a transparent lie from people who have been caught time and again telling lies. :rolleyes:

Sonnabend
06-12-2010, 10:15 AM
A "useful idiot", to put it mildly.

Wei Wu Wei
06-12-2010, 10:27 AM

So international organizations and the UN and the World Court have things to say about Gaza, and they are allll liars too, but now, you're taking the words of Hamas to be True?

I guess whatever fits.

How about we look up a few other things hamas has said about the situation in Gaza? Would you be interested in that?

Hell the Iranian Government has said plain and clear that they are not working on nuclear weapons, they said it, so why is everyone worried?

Sonnabend
06-12-2010, 11:54 AM
So international organizations and the UN and the World Court have things to say about Gaza, and they are allll liars too, but now, you're taking the words of Hamas to be True? Calling the UN liars is the understatement of all time. It does not even begin to describe their corruption, the World Court is a joke, and a sick one at that. I don't have to take their word for it, the photographs shown, the fact that Israel sends in tonnes of aid every single day is all the proof I need.

I guess whatever fits.

You are a credulous fool.

How about we look up a few other things hamas has said about the situation in Gaza? Would you be interested in that?How about you go post on DU, and waste THEIR time?

Hell the Iranian Government has said plain and clear that they are not working on nuclear weapons, they said it, so why is everyone worried?If you have to ask that question, then you will never understand the answer.

Go away.

Wei Wu Wei
06-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Calling the UN liars is the understatement of all time. It does not even begin to describe their corruption, the World Court is a joke, and a sick one at that. I don't have to take their word for it, the photographs shown, the fact that Israel sends in tonnes of aid every single day is all the proof I need.

So um, the UN is invalid, the world court is invalid, clearly the Israeli press might be a bit biased considering they are half of the story, and I guess we can't take Hamas' word for it either since they are a terrorist organization...

So what was the point of this thread?

AmPat
06-12-2010, 03:36 PM
So international organizations and the UN and the World Court have things to say about Gaza, and they are allll liars too, but now, you're taking the words of Hamas to be True?

I guess whatever fits.

How about we look up a few other things hamas has said about the situation in Gaza? Would you be interested in that?

Hell the Iranian Government has said plain and clear that they are not working on nuclear weapons, they said it, so why is everyone worried?

Since Hamas has no problem getting rockets and other weapons, they have no problem getting food. The terrorists there cannot eat their weapons so they must be thriving on something. We all make decisions. Hamas has chosen their path. Tough for them, I shed no tears for these animals.;)

Wei Wu Wei
06-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Since Hamas has no problem getting rockets and other weapons, they have no problem getting food. The terrorists there cannot eat their weapons so they must be thriving on something. We all make decisions. Hamas has chosen their path. Tough for them, I shed no tears for these animals.;)

And the civilians / children of Gaza?

PoliCon
06-12-2010, 06:22 PM
And the civilians / children of Gaza?

They can stand beside Hamas or they can stand UP to Hamas. Their choice.

Wei Wu Wei
06-12-2010, 08:49 PM
They elected Hamas initially, and they did so for a reason.

Rockntractor
06-12-2010, 08:55 PM

It was election time there again in January but they skipped the election. Why did they skip the election Wei Wei?

PoliCon
06-12-2010, 09:14 PM

because they were intimidated into voting hamas? Or could it be because like the democrats hamas BOUGHT their votes??

PoliCon
06-12-2010, 09:15 PM
It was election time there again in January but they skipped the election. Why did they skip the election Wei Wei?

He's not going to answer because he does not have a talking point to deal with that question. :rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
06-12-2010, 10:06 PM

Because their government is corrupt.

Rockntractor
06-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Because their government is corrupt.

Hamas and the Palestinians are corrupt?

Sonnabend
06-12-2010, 11:29 PM
So um, the UN is invalid,

Yes

the world court is invalid

Yes

clearly the Israeli press might be a bit biased considering they are half of the story

More reliable than the HAMAStinians.

, and I guess we can't take Hamas' word for it either since they are a terrorist organization...

Far as I am concerned, Israel can fucking flatten the place, turn it into a parking lot and I'd hold a party to celebrate.

So what was the point of this thread?

You're an idiot.