PDA

View Full Version : Tila Tequila is officially an idiot."I HAVE TERETTS"

megimoo
08-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Tila Tequila names new album after neuropsychiatric disorder (and misspells it in the process)

Tila Tequila has gone to her official blog to reveal her new album name - and it seems like some kind of bad joke.

She's letting the world know that her new album is going to be called: "I HAVE TERETTS"

Now, I did a quick Google search for "teretts", and I can only presume that she means Tourette's Syndrome, which of course (of course) is an inherited neuropsychiatric disorder with onset in childhood, characterized by the presence of multiple physical (motor) tics and at least one vocal (phonic) tic; these tics characteristically wax and wane. (thank you, Wikipedia)

She rants (in all caps, naturally):

IT IS GOING TO BE THE DOPEST RECORD OF THE YEAR I PROMISE! YA'LL AIN'T HEARD NOTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT IT OUT FOR YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING YOUR FAVORITE GIRL ON THE SCENE.......I WORK HARD FOR YOU....SO YOU BETTER SHAKE THAT ASS WHEN MY ALBUM HITS THE STREETS THIS WINTER! HELLLLLL YEAAAAA BITCHES! LOVE YA!

Now, I don't know about you, but naming your record after a neuropsychiatric disorder (and misspelling it in the process) is probably not the smartest thing to do. Not because controversial album names are anything new (look at the recent furore over the Nas's "N*gger" album), or because she'll be boycotted by Tourette's victims' support groups.

No, it's simply not that smart because it makes her look like a moron. Plain and simple.

WOW... Tila NUDE!!!
I just found Tila Tequila full Sex Video at
http://xvids-top.com/Tila_Tequila_Sex_Video.html

http://celebrifi.com/20336-Tila-Tequila-names-new-album-after-neuropsychiatric-disorder--and-misspells-it-in-the-process-

Gingersnap
08-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Could be a refreshing move toward truth in advertising, if you ask me. :D

FlaGator
08-08-2008, 03:47 PM
I must be seriously out of touch because I have no clue as to who this person is. It seems that I'm better off in my ignorance.

Gingersnap
08-08-2008, 04:23 PM
I must be seriously out of touch because I have no clue as to who this person is. It seems that I'm better off in my ignorance.

Tequila's claim to fame is having more MySpace "friends" than anybody on the planet. She is bisexual and will be appearing in a reality show which attempts to hook her up with the guy or gal most suited to her.

Her 15 minutes of fame is clocking down on minute 11 right about now.