PDA

View Full Version : The greatest play in baseball

PC Guy
06-10-2010, 04:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrV8QPQAhxo&feature=related

NJCardFan
06-10-2010, 12:15 PM
I remember that the day it happened. He mentioned that he would have bowled them over but had he done that, the moment wouldn't have had the same impact. He was a good ball player as well. Ask any Expos fan what they think of him. :D

PC Guy
06-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I remember that the day it happened. He mentioned that he would have bowled them over but had he done that, the moment wouldn't have had the same impact. He was a good ball player as well. Ask any Expos fan what they think of him. :D

:cool: I however was not born when this happened. I only heard about this through a gentleman that I know of from college.

ralph wiggum
06-11-2010, 09:41 AM

YouTube is blocked for me, but can I hazard a guess as to what the video is? I would think it must be Rick Monday getting rid of the flag burners.

NJCardFan
06-11-2010, 12:38 PM
YouTube is blocked for me, but can I hazard a guess as to what the video is? I would think it must be Rick Monday getting rid of the flag burners.

No. The flag burners were trying to burn the flag but Monday ran in from center field and scooped the flag up.