PDA

View Full Version : Some people just deserve to be shot in the balls!!!!!!

Rebel Yell
06-10-2010, 01:21 PM
PLEASE HELP....WHILE OUT CUTTING GRASS ON SATURDAY A SMALL DOG DRUG HIMSELF UP IN MY YARD. THE TOPS OF HIS BACK FEET HAVE BEEN MUTILATED, SO HE CANNOT WALK. HE CAN STAND LONG ENOUGH TO DRAG HIMSELF OFF THE PATIO TO USE THE BATHROOM. I CONTACTED MY VET AND HE BELIEVES EITHER SOMEONE POSSIBLY THREW HIM FROM A MOVING VEHICLE OR PURPOSELY DRUG HIM DOWN THE HIGHWAY. IT IS PITIFUL. THE TOPS OF BOTH OF HIS BACK FEET ARE GONE, ALL SKIN, HAIR, MUSCLE AND TOENAILS. THE BONES ARE EVEN SHOWING.

I saw this on Craigslist. Look closely at the dog's back feet.

http://macon.craigslist.org/pet/1779344272.html

linda22003
06-10-2010, 02:03 PM
That's pretty awful, and I don't intend to look at the picture. :(

On a side note, can you explain to me why Southerners think the past tense of "drag" is "drug"? The rest of the country knows it is "dragged".

Gingersnap
06-10-2010, 02:30 PM

On a side note, can you explain to me why Southerners think the past tense of "drag" is "drug"? The rest of the country knows it is "dragged".

Because the rest of the country speaks a different dialect.

lacarnut
06-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Because the rest of the country speaks a different dialect.

Drug is also used in states as far north as Nebraska according to Grammer Girl. As usual, nitpicking Linda is half ass right/wrong. However, dragged is the correct past tense verbage.

Rebel Yell
06-10-2010, 03:24 PM

Because Dragged just don't sound right. You oughtta have knowed that.:D

noonwitch
06-10-2010, 04:43 PM
I can't even watch those ASPCA ads without tearing up, I don't want to look at this when it seems so bad in writing.

Heck, I can't even hear that Sarah Mcwhatshername's song anymore without thinking of the poor abused animals in their cages from those ads.

My dog and cat, and everyone here's pets are lucky critters.

Rebel Yell
06-10-2010, 04:54 PM
I can't even watch those ASPCA ads without tearing up, I don't want to look at this when it seems so bad in writing.

Heck, I can't even hear that Sarah Mcwhatshername's song anymore without thinking of the poor abused animals in their cages from those ads.

My dog and cat, and everyone here's pets are lucky critters.

Thing is, the dog actually looks happy in the picture. It's really not that gruesome. I didn't even notice until I read the ad.

SarasotaRepub
06-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Poor pup. You're right Rebel, whoever did that should be shot.

warpig
06-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Because Dragged just don't sound right. You oughtta have knowed that.:D

:D:D

Bubba Dawg
06-10-2010, 09:16 PM
That's right. Drug.

Kinda like Florida State has a drug problem.....every time they play a decent team they get drug up the field and drug down the field and drug back up the field...etc...etc... :D:p

Seriously. Shameful what happened to the little dog. Really. Hope he does well. :)