PDA

View Full Version : Saturday AGAIN???

PoliCon
06-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Weather: It better stop raining damn it . . . .:mad:

Stuff: My head is stuffed. Allergies are out of control round her right now between molds and pollen . . . I feel like I have a head full of sawdust. :(

TOTD: ASSUME IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED. We've finally elected a congress willing to reduce the size of government. Which department/program goes first? (of course since we elected a government willing to reduce the size of government - the health care bill was already repealed by referendum so start from there. ;) )

warpig
06-12-2010, 08:46 AM
The good new is.................it's only 2 days till Monday....................:rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
06-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Overcast and warm here on the Mountain. My allergies are back with a vengeance too.

TOTD: totally eliminate the possibility of deficit spending and let the chips fall where they may. Mandate balanced budgets even if you have to amend the constitution to do it.

Rockntractor
06-12-2010, 10:55 AM
A political lounge day thread? Blasphemy!:rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
06-12-2010, 10:59 AM

Hey, da boy ain't sleeping. He's delirious. Or is it de la rosa? Or deleterious. :confused:

Anyway, boy ain't right in the head. Leave him be.

Gingersnap
06-12-2010, 11:03 AM
It's been raining here since last night. There were tornadoes and really bad hail in some areas and we're still under flash flood warnings. No gardening/fishing/riding for me. :(

TOTD: Dump the Department of Education, the National Endowment for the Arts, and severely contract the imaginary powers of the EPA. We should create an oversight agency for clowns. Just sayin'.

PoliCon
06-12-2010, 11:06 AM

It's not politics - it's POLICY. :p

Bubba Dawg
06-12-2010, 11:16 AM
It's been raining here since last night. There were tornadoes and really bad hail in some areas and we're still under flash flood warnings. No gardening/fishing/riding for me. :(

TOTD: Dump the Department of Education, the National Endowment for the Arts, and severely contract the imaginary powers of the EPA. We should create an oversight agency for clowns. Just sayin'.

You don't have that dream anymore do you? You know, the one where you're being chased by an evil clown who got in because you left the garage door open?

Gingersnap
06-12-2010, 11:22 AM
You don't have that dream anymore do you? You know, the one where you're being chased by an evil clown who got in because you left the garage door open?

I hate you. I would have had to check except I just came in from the garage because I fished some chuck out of the frieezer for tonight. :mad:

Bubba Dawg
06-12-2010, 11:24 AM
I hate you. I would have had to check except I just came in from the garage because I fished some chuck out of the frieezer for tonight. :mad:

It wasn't Chuck Mangioni was it?

BadCat
06-12-2010, 11:25 AM

Agree on those, we could throw HUD in there too.

Gingersnap
06-12-2010, 11:25 AM
It wasn't Chuck Mangioni was it?

Not this time.

Bubba Dawg
06-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Not this time.

:eek::eek:

BadCat
06-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Also, with a flat tax, we could get rid of most of the IRS

Gingersnap
06-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Also, with a flat tax, we could get rid of most of the IRS

I agree on both HUD and most of the IRS. The ATF could use some clipping too, in my opinion.

seehorse
06-12-2010, 03:10 PM
It is 50 outside and sunny! My neighbor last night dropped off 6 rainbow trout her son caught in the local fishing pond down the road.. Today is free fishing day! It seems I am good for fish. Hope this is OK to post here because I have... :eek:;):):cool:

RobJohnson
06-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Saturday was nice for us...very mild in the low 80's....

Today would of been my father's 70th birthday. :mad: